Cash Flow Money - M rated -

Started by Alliance, June 09, 2011, 01:37:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alliance

Theme Song: Prodigy- The Prodigy - Girls
The Blackflow is an alternate world to ours. But BlackFlow is the world of currency controlled by a powerful man. There are those of us who can transfer ourselves into this Blackflow with a special Black Card. Given at any credit store when applied for. This Black Card allows us to transfer into the Blackflow.

Now this it the interesting part. To gain extra currency and more money on your Blackflow, you fight people in battles with your "Demon Contract". With is a Blackflow bodyguard of some sort, which you control. Each battle is based on currency. So the more currency you have by the end of the game makes you the winner of the battle. The losers go bankrupt. And their Black Card is destroyed. But what happens is something completely different. Not only do you loose your black card you also loose something in the real world of equal importance. Say you're married, well then you're wife may leave or simply not exist.

The RP would be about some agents trying to take down the Blackflow. Special money called called Black Currency is being transferred into the real world. Black Currency is special in its magical property to take on any value of money. These agents have to fight their way to "Lucifer" to bring down Blackflow. Its win or loose. The more you loose in Blackflow the more you loose in the real world. To the point where you may never exist.

Ixy

Huh... that's totally unlike anything I've seen on E.  So... what do you see being the "feel" of the battles/world?  Are you planning to go totally freeform for conflict resolution?  And how extensive would the character interaction be-- it looks like it'd be kind of solipsistic for the player with the "GM" controlling the conflict, life changes, etc.   

Alliance

I will be an NPC controller of your lives in both Blackflow and in both the real world.

The feel of the battle world is like if you were sucked into an ATM machine. I'll have all kinds of money lingo. Because you have to buy to be able to use the abilities of your bodyguard. You have to buy their spells and stuff to use in battle. Money would be like the replacement of Mana.

Actually it doesn't have to be solo. You can make friends. Just it comes down to where the philosophical roots in this RP begin. Would you ruin their friendship to Gain Black Currency? Would you sell friendship for money? Etc.

At what extent will you be willing to gamble?

Crovonovin

Very interesting!  And familiar...  I'm a bit heavy on games as it is, but if I have the time I'd be willing to raise the stakes to get my hands on some Midas Black Currency!

Alliance

Quote from: Shihong on June 09, 2011, 02:41:23 PM
Very interesting!  And familiar...  I'm a bit heavy on games as it is, but if I have the time I'd be willing to raise the stakes to get my hands on some Midas Black Currency!

lol.

^-^

Glad to see you're interested.