Gladiator's Midievil Fantasy RP!

Started by Gladiator0161, March 06, 2013, 12:52:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingmaster1

true, but for me I already know very well how I would work with Minella, she would be a thief with the thieves guild and a nightingale with the standard equipment and everything. As for her personality....well, I made her, I know how she does things :P

She's a sassy one this.

Asher17

Quote from: kingmaster1 on March 10, 2013, 05:01:46 PM
true, but for me I already know very well how I would work with Minella, she would be a thief with the thieves guild and a nightingale with the standard equipment and everything. As for her personality....well, I made her, I know how she does things :P

She's a sassy one this.

Sounds cool.  XD

The character I'll be playing used to be a thief, so it'll be interesting to see how he and Minella interact.  :D

kingmaster1

Indeed, I'm still trying to get it cleared if she could use chillrend, the sword you get from Mercer's house with her nightingale blade. I plan on her having the nightingale blade, nightingale bow, and Chillrend or a blade's sword, you know like the dragonbane

azzmeister89

i think i'm going to use my smithing master, he'll be an ex orphan from Riften who was adopted by the Greymane family in Whiterun, although still young he is highly skilled with metal work and if its ok with the gm's will carry a dragon bone sword but his armor will be more basic 

Gladiator0161

*sighs* Ok guys, please keep in mind with the following that I am tired at the moment, really frustrated, and I do not work in the Public Relations Department.

So, here's the deal.

No Kingmaster, you cannot have Chillrend. You can have a sword with a frost enchantment on it however. Since your character is a Nightingale and involved with the Thieves Guild, the Nightingale stuff is fine. Let me reiterate for you, Chillrend is a canon weapon, I don't have a problem with the weapon's enchantments, I have a problem with you wanting that specific weapon. It causes problems, just like with the Daedric artifacts. If I let you have one, then everyone will want one, and this rp will be no fun. The activities (i.e. quests) you experience and the items you find in the games have no bearing on this rp. Your character should be an original idea of how a person - not one from the games - would exist and develop in that world.

Azzmeister, you can't have a dragon bone sword because Dragons aren't around yet. And if you meant Dragonbane, as in the sword that the Blades used to kill Dragons, I'm saying no to that too because only the Blades would know where it is, and Dragons haven't existed for generations, so having it would be useless. And I'm going to have to say no to the whole adopted by the Greymanes. That's a canon family and I don't want unnecessary canon material in an original story. Having your character have been adopted by a Nord family living in Whiterun however, is perfectly fine.

BadForm and EvilMegaCookie, welcome aboard! If I haven't scared you off now, lol. ^^;

Your character sounds good to me BadForm, have at it.

Now, if anyone else mentions having/wanting a Daedric Artifact, a super badass AoE weapon, or another canonical weapon that's named in any of the Elder Scrolls video games, like Volendrung, Sufferthorn, Bloodthorn, Trollsbane, Gauldor Blackblade, Gauldor Blackbow, Chillwind, Dawnbreaker, Mehrune's Razor, Dragonbane, Red Eagle's Bane, Red Eagle's Fury, ect. I will be forced to cancel this thread. Characters that start out with the best gear and the most powerful abilities are boring, and there wouldn't really be any point to the story if our characters were that way. There would be no threat of them ever truly being in danger. The more experienced or battle-hardened a character is, the tougher the challenges and opponents he or she faces need to be.

This is not Final Fantasy (cool as it is),  and this is not Dungeons and Dragons (also cool though I've never played). This is not a video game, and we don't use dice for damage, save, or finding rolls. There are no damage points, no health bar, no magicka bar, no stamina bar! This is a roleplay thread. You create a character in your mind and you develop them in a written story.

If I have hurt anyone's feelings I'm sorry.

In order to help you guys get a better idea of what I have in mind, I'm going to have to ask for character profiles. I'll post one myself for all the characters I'll be using in the rp. Don't worry, it's not going to be hard or complicated. I'm only doing this for everyone's benefit, and it'll help those of you with brand new characters, that have been made on the spot, to get their personalities down. Ok?

kingmaster1

Alright, I'm fine with that, sorry about causing stress. I probably should have gotten the idea about the named weapons :P

Sorry about that.

Anyway, I'll probably give her a glass sword with cold enchant or an ebony with fire, either one is fine by me. Probably the glass weapon, it fits well with her and the nightingale blade.

I'll work out an appropriate level to the cold enchant, and I'll keep it to the cold since dual enchants would be too powerful.

Asher17

Oh, just to clarify, katanas are fine. The Dragonbane sword(s) or other Blades' weapons are off-limits
due to the possible complications involved with roping them in however. Please note though that a
katana would be considered a strange and/or exotic weapon to most people in Tamriel. The style
of blades people in Tamriel are used to seeing are much more akin to real-world longswords and
such. :3

Gladiator and I hope this clears everything up, and again, apologies if this has upset anyone.
Please feel free to ask me any questions if need be, either here or via PM.  ;)

kingmaster1

Hmm, well I just said katana cause the blade's swords look like them, if you ever look closely. So I may choose one of those with shock or a glass sword with ice. I'll flip a coin.

Gladiator0161

Thank you for understanding Kingmaster. It wasn't all you stressing me out, so don't think that. I've just had a long day, alot on my mind lately, and I'm not looking forward to the work week, lol.

And either sword style is fine Kingmaster, like Asher said. And also like Asher said, if anyone has any questions or anything they want to discuss, please don't hesitate to ask, or to pm me about it as well. :)

kingmaster1

Okay, still, sorry I've been difficult. I really should have gotten it :-)

Anyway...I doubt three swords are allowed, right? Of course she couldn't use all three but could she just have the option of switching mid battle? Or should I just keep it at two?

Asher17

Quote from: kingmaster1 on March 10, 2013, 11:30:43 PM
Okay, still, sorry I've been difficult. I really should have gotten it :-)

Anyway...I doubt three swords are allowed, right? Of course she couldn't use all three but could she just have the option of switching mid battle? Or should I just keep it at two?

It's all good man.  C:)

I've conferred with Gladiator, and three swords wouldn't be a problem per se, but as you point
out that might require a lot of weapon switching, and then there's the question of how an
Imperial lass such as she would realistically carry three blades at once. You could have her strap
a blade to each hip and then have the third on her back, but she probably wouldn't be able to
carry much more. Us thieves gotta stay light on our feet, right?  8-) So it just depends on if you
have your heart set on three swords or not, and how the character would realistically pack
them around throughout the journey. Which is why I'm questioning myself about if my dude
will have his bow or not... Hmm...

kingmaster1

Well, my idea would be her holding two on her left hip and one on her right. the nightingale blade being the one on the right and the one she doesn't switch out. Plus the bow strapped to her back. These would be the only weapons she uses since she isn't a magic user and would keep potions tied to her chest or something along those lines. I think that it would be light enough since they're one handed and weigh little as is. Really the heaviest thing would be the bow that she only uses when more stealth is needed than a simple throat slice.

All in all it would be doable. It's like in the game really, the one handers are on the side and the bow is on the back with the arrow quiver. Are the style of the arrows important? If not I'll probably have her use ebony arrows, black works with black :P

Gladiator0161

Seems Asher has things well in hand, lol. His thoughts mimic my own, and considering she's a thief, I'd say two swords and a bow with a quiver would be plenty for her to carry. Oh, and don't forget about those good old fashioned pouches, or the fact that it's pretty standard to have a belt or two in this era, which are actually very handy and which brings something else to mind actually. Either way it's up to you.

Me and Asher did some research, well mostly Asher really but, we've agreed that the date for our game will be the 4th Era in the 50th year. So 4E Year 50, that's long enough to not be able to mess with Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion's timeline, cause the 3rd era ended when Martin Septim died, which was 3E 433, and yet early enough in the timeline to where we don't mess anything up in Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim's timeline.

So, in our timeline Titus Mede the 1st is currently Emperor of Cyrodiil, and the Thalmor have taken over Valenwood, and are either pressing into Elsweyr, or have already conquered it. Not sure which quite yet. Either way though, the Thalmor are in Valenwood, home of the Bosmer or Wood Elves, and a few are more than likely in Elsweyr either scouting it out, or attempting to "negotiate" with whatever kind of government exists there. We're still checking that out btw.

So, if you want to have a character that witnessed Dagon's return, Martin's demise, and escaped the Thalmor, that's fine but, don't write your character as if he's the one you played through the actual game, and please don't act like your character knows the character that actually defeated Dagon. Please for the love of god don't do that, lol. I don't wanna bust anyone's balls over that subject, lol. Asher will have to come over to pull me off the keyboard, lmao.

You can be a guy that happened to be in the wrong/right place at the wrong time and your character could even have assisted somewhat in the chaos but, be realistic with it, ok? I don't want to see anyone claiming to have defeated Dagon single handedly.

Also, when we do start out story thread it's name will be Elder Scrolls: Storm Front, and I'll link it in here ofcourse when it's up on both the last page and the initial post of this request thread. :)

EvilMegaCookie

I would go for the two-handed axe swingin' Redguard. Well, any two-handed in general...would it work if he is an albino? Also, I am planning for him to be a tad bit stealthy. Imagine a guy wielding a two-handed weapon that is just as sneaky like an assassin and coming out of nowhere, chopping, bashing or slashing your body. Or would that be a bit unrealistic? Considering how heavy the weapons are. I do plan for him to be on the muscular side (which is a must when it comes to two-handed weapons). I will wait until the actual sheet. Unless I have missed something O.O

kingmaster1

Okay, I'll have her stick with the nightingale blade, glass sword with frost, and nightingale bow, that should be enough :P

Asher17

Quote from: kingmaster1 on March 11, 2013, 09:42:54 AM
Well, my idea would be her holding two on her left hip and one on her right. the nightingale blade being the one on the right and the one she doesn't switch out. Plus the bow strapped to her back. These would be the only weapons she uses since she isn't a magic user and would keep potions tied to her chest or something along those lines. I think that it would be light enough since they're one handed and weigh little as is. Really the heaviest thing would be the bow that she only uses when more stealth is needed than a simple throat slice.

All in all it would be doable. It's like in the game really, the one handers are on the side and the bow is on the back with the arrow quiver. Are the style of the arrows important? If not I'll probably have her use ebony arrows, black works with black :P

That works. I mean, the Samurai did it, albeit one sword (the wakizashi) was a third (or so) smaller
than the other (the katana). Still that works, and it's kinda unique, so I approve.  :P And no, the style
or make of the arrow doesn't matter so much. Granted an iron arrow is most likely still going to be
considered inferior to basically anything else, but it comes down to the skill and care taken by the one
who made the arrow. (Old Archer's saying: "Any stick can be a bow, but a poorly-made arrow is just
another stick.") There might be some technicalities to consider, such as the weight of ebony, which
would affect the behavior of the arrow when fired, but those kinds of things can be compensated
for by the one wielding the bow. As you said, black works with black.  8-)

Quote from: EvilMegaCookie on March 11, 2013, 06:16:11 PM
I would go for the two-handed axe swingin' Redguard. Well, any two-handed in general...would it work if he is an albino? Also, I am planning for him to be a tad bit stealthy. Imagine a guy wielding a two-handed weapon that is just as sneaky like an assassin and coming out of nowhere, chopping, bashing or slashing your body. Or would that be a bit unrealistic? Considering how heavy the weapons are. I do plan for him to be on the muscular side (which is a must when it comes to two-handed weapons). I will wait until the actual sheet. Unless I have missed something O.O

Using a two-handed weapon in a stealthy manner would be a little unwieldy, first of all requiring you
to have the weapon at-the-ready as you sneak up on your target. That said, I don't think employing
such a tactic would be impossible, especially if the character has some experience in using it.
It would come down to the character's strength as you mentioned already, and more often than not
the specific situation. You would need a good amount of room to move around with a two-handed
weapon after all, crouched or not. An albino character is fine, but I would encourage you to do a bit
of research on the disorder of albinism if you haven't already done so. There are health issues involved
with any congenital disorder after all. If your reason for making this guy albino is because you're
looking to have a lighter-skinned guy with the skills/stats/perks Redguards receive however you
might as well just pick a different race, since those kind of things have very little bearing on your
character here outside of the video games. Otherwise, an albino character should be really
interesting and unique, so go for it. ^^

On the subject of character sheets/profiles: I will be posting one soon. I'll either edit it into the bottom
of this post or it'll be in my next post. And like Gladiator said, don't worry --it will be pretty basic and
shouldn't take long to complete. After all, we don't have/need to mess with any number crunching or
do any dice rolling.

Gladiator0161

QuoteOn the subject of character sheets/profiles: I will be posting one soon. I'll either edit it into the bottom
of this post or it'll be in my next post. And like Gladiator said, don't worry --it will be pretty basic and
shouldn't take long to complete. After all, we don't have/need to mess with any number crunching or
do any dice rolling.

Yeah, when it comes to profile formats I like to keep it simple and then impress with the material in the profile.

Reason for that is because me and Asher were part of a Star Wars roleplay site that had everything almost in the profile format, and then they wanted everything explained, which is good in a way, but, it got very frustrating because you couldn't have any mysteries in their background.

Lemme put it this way, Elliquiy, as fun as it is, is kind of like Taco Bell (yum, lol). It's good, it's cheap, and you can get whatever you want for cheap. SWU was like fine dining where everything was expensive as hell, good once in a while but, in the end, for me anyway, it lacked something. It was hard to rp in but, once you got your order, everything was great because there were and still are, alot of great writers there. So, SWU was kind of like my schooling in the rp world, in which I feel I graduated from for hanging in there for...4, 5 years? I can't remember when I left, lol.

That's why I have as my motto SWU approved since...whatever the date was, lol.

Asher17

So folks, here's the character application form. For your convenience I'll be putting in a [/ code]
box beneath it so you can copy/paste it quickly and get crackin'! I will also use this post to put
up the profile for the characters I'll be writing. (Unless there's a character per post limit I'm not
aware of!) Also, please try to keep a very close eye on the meta-game here. In other words,
you might know things about each other's characters outside of the story, but that doesn't
mean your character in the story will know those things -- in fact it's quite likely they won't! C:)

Elder Scrolls: Stormfront Character Profile

Name: [Should be Elder Scrolls appropriate; first, middle, and last where applicable.
You can include nicknames here as well, and titles are fine, but please don't overdo it.]

Race: [Are ye Human? An Elf? Orc? A desert-dwellin' cat? Put 'er there.]

Class/Occupation: [If your character fits into a certain character class, you may include
as much here. While this won't mean much outside of the video games, it may give fellow
roleplayers a better idea of how your character operates in combat or other areas.]

Archetype: [Optional. If your character fits a certain literary archetype, you may include
that here. This site and/or this list both have good lists if this is something you'd like to
look into. This is kind of like an overall theme for your character.]

Alignment: [Optional. This isn't D&D, but an alignment descriptor can be useful in
helping others understand what kind of person your character is. If you wish to keep
your character's moral standings secret, you are free to do so!]

Age: [Unfortunately it seems there's no real answer to the question of what the
average lifespans of the races in Tamriel are. Further discussion on this point may
be necessary.]

Height: [Should be self-explanatory; feet and inches please, or provide conversion.]

Weight: [Pounds please, or provide conversion. This chart might help if you're unsure.]

Appearance: [Pics are fine, but please make sure they are not overly graphic, nudes, or too big.
The image you use must fit the Elder Scrolls universe. The best scenario would be to include a
short description along with the image, however this is not required. A written description is
however required if you do not wish to use a picture of some kind. Include basic things such as
hair and eye color, but also things like how they dress and carry themselves, wear their weapons,
and any other observable mannerisms that help define the character's visage.]

Personality: [A short description of your character's personality if you please. A list of adjectives
will suffice if you do not wish to put this into paragraph form. You may find this link worth your while.]

Biography: [Don't worry! A list or a few bullet points will suffice, as long as it gives us a general idea
of how your character's life has unfolded over the years since their birth. Try to include things that
explain where and how the character obtained their skills and items.]

Gear and Weaponry: [Optional. If you wish, you may list the items currently in your
character's possession, including things like food, potions, clothing, armor, and weapons. If you
choose not to list these things, please be aware that it will be necessary for you to reveal your
character's inventory during the roleplay, and this will be watched very closely. This is meant to
stop anyone from being able to "poof" items into their character's possession during the story.
Doing such is to be avoided at all costs. It's aggravating and makes the entire story very hard
to enjoy or take seriously at all, potentially cheapening the drama and combat within our tale.
If you're ever unsure about when and how to reveal an item that has been in your character's
inventory, please PM me about it before posting or put an OOC (out of character) note about
it in either the top or bottom of your post.]

[i][b]Name:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Race:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Class/Occupation:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Archetype:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Alignment:[/b][/i]

[i][b]Age:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Height:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Weight:[/b][/i]

[i][b]Appearance:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Personality:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Biography:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Gear and Weaponry:[/b][/i]

---------------------

Asher Half-Elven

Race: Bosmer / Breton
Class/Occupation: Rogue / Wanderer
Archetype: Guttersnipe / Reluctant Hero
Alignment: Neutral Good

Height: 5'10''
Weight: 160 lbs

Appearance:

Due to his elvish blood, Asher appears to be a good ten years younger than he really is, which has been
a mixed blessing for him. To combat this, Asher is in the habit of letting a bit of scruff grow out on his face
(which takes him about a week), and that's the way he likes it. On the other hand, when he needs to pass
himself off as being younger he simply takes a blade and shaves it off. Asher's handsome features mostly
take on his human side, lacking the sharp angular features common to Tamriel's Elven races for the most
part. Asher possesses dark blond, medium-length hair and blue-grey eyes that evoke thoughts of dark
skies and stormy seas. The young vagabond's hair is usually unkempt but has a certain natural symmetry,
which is good for him since it's pretty low on his list of priorities and he very rarely bothers to style it any
certain way --with one exception. Due to his uncertainty about his origins and the prejudice against half
breeds he has witnessed in his travels, Asher covers the slightly curved tips of his ears with his hair and
tries to avoid broadcasting his elvish traits, whether in action or conversation. Also, he frequently sports
hoods and scarves, which he became accustomed to wearing while in Elsweyr, and which also come in
handy in his current location in Skyrim. Though at one time Asher's skin held a bronzy glow, he has since
moved away from the desert's harsh sun and so has grown paler over the years.

Due to his unique history and status as a wanderer, Asher is very fit, possessing an athletic build that
is more muscular than most people would guess. The reason it is harder to tell is that as a former desert
dweller, Asher is in the habit of covering most of his skin, donning full length trousers and tunics with
sleeves that come down a few inches past the elbows if not all the way to the wrists. Asher prefers
neutral colors over vibrant ones, usually wearing white, grey, and various shades of brown. In addition,
the young traveler is fond of leather, owning sturdy knee-high boots, bracers that cover his forearms and
the backs of his hands, a thick belt with a large buckle and built in pouches, a single baldric, and a few
other pieces of armor he's gathered on his journeys.

[ This is how I picture Asher, with medieval clothing/armor swapped out for the modern apparel of course. ]

Personality:

Quiet and cautious, Asher was once an affable, bright-eyed child full of laughter and wonder. Due to
events in his life however, the young man has since learned to become a loner. Entrusting any facet of
his well-being to others has always ended badly, and as such Asher consistently tries to avoid situations
where he may become dependent on anyone other than himself, always endeavoring to be self-sufficient.

Biography:

--3E 453/4E 20: Asher was born in the city of Dune, Elsweyr to a Bosmer ranger called Aaronil Anwar
and a Breton bard named Lynn Avondale. They lived a fairly normal life, despite the lingering tension
between the Bosmer of Valenwood and the Khajiit of Elsweyr, due to the Five Years War which had
concluded some fifty-four years prior and seen the Khajiti forces to victory. Aaronil himself had taken
part in the tail-end of the conflict, helping to defend his countrymens' East-most settlements and
villages. Lynn was an adventurous songstress from the "Manmeri" kingdom of High Rock who had
grown bored of her posh life and ventured to Solitude, Skyrim to study at the famous Bards College
located there. From there she slowly worked her way South, traveling through Cyrodiil until she
found herself in Elsweyr. Her childhood friend and loyal companion -a beautiful Redguard woman
named Joslin- accompanied Lynn on her travels and took on the role of midwife and caretaker during
Asher's birth and early childhood.

--3E 397/4E 29: Nine years later the Thalmor of the Aldmeri Dominion began a campaign to take
Valenwood. Under Imperial protection, the Bosmer were caught completely off guard, and the Thalmor
quickly snatched up several islands off the West coast of the mainland. The conflict was named the
War of the Blue Divide. The High Elf armies rapidly engulfed the Bosmeri territories, and Aaronil was
called back to service by the Camoran Dynasty to help defend Falinesti, the Wood Elves' capitol city.
Driven by duty, honor, and the desire to rid his homeland of the Aldmeri forces, Aaronil returned to
Valenwood. Lynn couldn't bear to leave her husband to possibly die, and so she entrusted her son
into Joslin's care and went after him, hoping to use her healing abilities to keep Aaronil alive so their
family could one day reunite. Fate would not be so kind.

--3E 404/4E 36: Seven years later, Asher (now sixteen) was living in city called Calmora in Western
Elsweyr. Having escaped the horrid conditions of the orphanage years before, Asher was on his own,
surviving thanks to the thievery skills he had developed over the past seven years. When he and Joslin
had fled from the incoming Aldmeri invasion, they had made it as far as Orcest. The populace there
(mostly Orcs) were none too thrilled to receive refugees, but the gates remained open nonetheless.
Shortly after arriving however, Joslin was assaulted by a drunken Orc, passing away from her injuries
due to her already weakened state. She had taken ill days prior, and putting the boy's health above her
own, had eaten very little since their arrival. Having witnessed his friend and caretaker's murder, little
Asher fled Orcest that night, taking with him only the traveler's packs he and Joslin had arrived with.

The two packs had been quite burdensome for the young lad to carry, and more than once he had ended
up dragging them across the sand, but they contained items that had belonged to his parents, and so he
was determined not to leave them behind. Some time past midday on his second day (when the unforgiving
sun was still at its highest) the young half-elf collapsed, exhausted from the heat and physical toils of
traversing the desert, on top of the emotional turmoil he'd endured. A passerby corsair called Vaughn who
had just recently been shipwrecked discovered the boy and carried him on to Calmora, which was another
day's travel West. Asher was in poor condition at this point, and the corsair wisely left him in the care of
the healers at Calmora's Temple of Mara. From there, the boy had ended up at the orphanage. It hadn't
taken long for the local underworld element to draw the lad in once he escaped from there, and by his
fourteenth birthday he'd been recruited into the Thieves' Guild, the chapterhouse serving as his home
for the next three years.

--3E 405/4E 37: During Asher's eighth year in Calmora a merchant unknowingly brought a powerful
necromantic artifact into the city, which was subsequently appropriated by the Thieves' Guild, specifically
by none other than Asher himself. 

Gear and Weaponry:

--Clothing:
-Hooded Tunic
       [Padded]
-Desert Scarf
-Cloth Trousers
-Foot Wrappings

--Leather Armor:
-Battle Harness
-Shoulder Pauldron
-Custom Baldric
-Custom Bracers
-Custom Belt
-Custom Chausses
-Elven Boots

--Aaronil's Ring
--Avondale Amulet
--Curved Elven Dagger
--Twin Anwar Scimitars
      [Ancestral / Elven]
--Anwar Recurve Shortbow
       [Summoned]
--Elven Quiver (Arrows x50)
       [Summoned]

---------------------

Rune

Full Name: Rhajiid J'Ratha
Race: Khajiit
Class/Occupation: Mageclaw / Arch-Mage
Archetype: Scholar / Healer
Alignment: Lawful Good

Height: 6'0''
Weight: 165 lbs

Appearance:

Rune is handsome in appearance (by Khajiti standards at least), always keeping himself (and everything
around him, if he can help it) neat and orderly. He has a nearly flawless ash-grey coat of fur, with a white
underbelly. His striking powder blue eyes hold the glimmer of a formidable and inquisitive intellect. Along
with his general demeanor, the Khajiit maintains a lean athletic build and impeccable posture, keeping his
back straight, shoulders back, and feet about five or six inches apart. Rune also has a habit of clasping his
hands behind his back, giving him an air of formality that befits his academic nature. The Arch-Mages robes
are long and flowing, more befitting of a consul than a warrior. He does however equip himself with a small
chest plate of mithral weave, as well as a pair of bracers and a pair of boots of similar make to supplement
his defense during confrontations requiring more than diplomacy or a strongly-worded letter. The chest plate
includes a collar that protects his neck from attack by blade, and a customized belt with a built-in armored
plate (fauld) that covers his lower abdomen and groin serves the same purpose.

Personality:

Biography:

Gear and Weaponry:

--Arch-Mage's Robes
--Khajiti Longknife

[TO BE CONTINUED]

kingmaster1

Name:Minella Alexandra Valarius

Class: Thief/Assassin

Race: Human, Imperial

Archetype: The Moon -- The Moon is the light of this realm - the world of shadow and night. Although this place is awesome, it does not have to be frightening. In the right circumstances, the Moon inspires and enchants. It holds out the promise that all one can imagine can be obtained. The Moon guides one to the unknown so one can allow the unusual into one's life.

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 150

Appearance: Minella has long, black hair, reaching her shoulders. Though, due to her nightingale mask, it is often covered much like her face. Her eyes are a deep green color. She carries a scar that goes down the side of her right cheek, ending at her chin that has healed up mostly, but of course is a noticeable scar. She has a toned body, more fit for sneaking than for direct combat as she is light and mostly skinny. The one thing she wishes she could change is her overly large rump, that can be a touchy subject for her and the light of a short fuse. For an Imperial she has rather dark skin, rivaling that of a redguard but it is really a deep tan. She keeps her face clear of any paints or things that she will dub unnecessary for her line of work. Her chest is a simple B-cup, not complimented well by her armor which is skin tight and makes them look bigger than they are. If she isn't wearing her nightingale armor, which is rarely, she enjoys dressing in tavern keeper clothes that she stole from someone in Markarth. It fits well and is perfect for when she wants to look feminine. She is self confident, sometimes rivaling over confident but she learned not to overestimate herself or others, though she will slip sometimes. She generally tries to be nice to people she knows but isn't very open to strangers, who she can't tell are spies or not.

Personality:
Kind
Generally caring
Takes time for her to trust anyone
Will defend the thieves guild and her lord Nocturnal by any means
Respects those she dubs worthy of it
Doesn't tolerate perverts
Bi sexual
More defending of women than men
Very sensitive about the size of her posterior (which is 40 inches all around)

Biography:
Minella's father was involved in the invasion of Dagon, though he played no sugnificant role he proudly fought with the men in Cyrodiil and lived to tell the tale. After that her parents wanted to raise their daughter, who wasn't born yet, in a safer area. They moved from Cyrodiil to Solitude in Skyrim and lived there until she was twelve. She enjoyed running around with the other boys and girls but almost always came home with a guard behind her because she stole an apple from one of the market stalls. Her parents didn't like it, but never really went against her doing it. When she was fifteen her father revealed that he'd been a thieves guild member for a number of years but retired when he hit his jackpot, which was enough for the family to live on the rest of their lives.

Her father taught her everything she knows now about stealing and stealth, she was a natural. When she turned twenty he told her about the thieves guild settled in Riften and, promising to do her very best for him, went off to join them. She was accepted quickly with her natural gifts and was soon indocterned into their ranks. Her abilities and loyalty to the guild got her favor from lady Nocturnal and was inducted into the nightingales as well, being given all of the powers entailed to this title.

She now runs jobs for the thieves guild and has dreams of one day being the guild master for the Riften chapter and bringing the guild into its golden era, wanting nothing more than to make her father and the guild proud of what she can do.

Gear and Weaponry:
1. nightingale blade
2. glass sword (frost enchantment)
3. nightingale bow
4. potions of health (5)
5. potions of strength (4)
6. Ebony arrows (50)
7. potion of invisibility
8. Black-briar mead (5)
9. Nightingale armor (full)
10. Ebony dagger

Here's my girl ;D

Grr....there's all of it now. Lucky for you I enjoy making her character :P

Asher17

There's been more added to the character profile fill-out sheet thingamabob. Sorry man! I really do
apologize, I wanted to be extra sure I wouldn't lose the post so I went ahead and put it up even
though it wasn't complete.  :-X I also forgot to add "Race" into the beginning of it! xD Whoops...
(I really like your character's name by the way kingmaster! o:)

kingmaster1

There we go :P

I edited it in the original.

Asher17

Yay! I'm glad I didn't cause you any problems with my disorganization. xD

EvilMegaCookie

I will be making the sheet once I get home. I was thinking of maybe making up for the lack of UV-protection by certain magical cloaks? He will be lightly armored so that he can swing his weapon around easier and highly resistant to fire. The red eyes would be a nice touch. But the reduced vision might be troublesome to deal with. But that is why we have glasses! I think that might make up for it. Hopefully.

Hunter Phoenix

Wow you guys have been busy lol, when I have more time and less work to do I should be good to get a character post written up. Uni is being a bit of a bitch right now and deadlines are looming >.<
Where Will A Creature Of Darkness Hide If Not In The Shadows Of The Night.

EvilMegaCookie

I will have to delay it for a bit as I got struck with fever. I will be able to write tomorrow though, as I have rested a bit more by then.