A few new playtoy ideas (NC, bon)

Started by playfullchick76, February 03, 2014, 08:52:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

I have a few ideas in my head.

1. I'm travelling through a rural area, and are taken from my car to be the captive maid for a family, or someone else who lives on the property.

2. I could be picked up from my stalled car, accept a laced drink from my rescuer, and wake up to find myself their newest pet or slavegirl.

3. I'm new to a city, help a streetwalker escape the lifestyle that she's been forced into, only to find myself snatched and made to take her place.

4. I'm snatched from a roadside diner by someone determined to keep me as their gothic lover, or ultrafeminely dressed daughter.

5. I'm an investigator who has rescued quite a few girls from pimps and other organized crime figures. To get back at  me, they have me kidnapped and altered via surgery, perhaps only able to talk in accented english, and made to work and live as one of their girls, to make up the money that they've lost.

Any of them would do, if any of these appeal to you, let me know.

PeppermintWriter

I really like the second one and think it would be interesting if you wake up and the everyone thinks you are someone else. Like you are thrown into a role as a submissive sex slave married to some guy you never met before and it seems that everyone else knew you for years.