Fableshore [A Urban Dark Fairy Tale Game] .:Interest Check! LGBTQA+

Started by Dhampyress, January 24, 2018, 04:49:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dhampyress

Lovely.

By my count it seems that everyone is still on board. Just a quick update from me in light of this news. I've started to plan out how to share more of Fableshores geographical factors with you, and should have that posted up and ready for you all within the next few days.

sullivanthedreadlord

Sounds good. As for my characters place of business. Its one of those buildings with first floor that is the business. The top floor is a living space. More than likely one master bedroom, one guest room. Two bathrooms and one guest room. One main room that is a split between a living room and a kitchen. I was also thinking a balcony that over looks the back yard that contains a garden for all of her flowers and other plants. In the back i was also picturing some sort of green house for planets that require more special care. Some plants growing out front as well. I have a general idea of what it looks like.
I walk in the light for ever bathed in its glory, and yet my heart yearns to be consumed by the darkness hidden with in my soul

My O/O Page

Dhampyress

Quote from: sullivanthedreadlord on February 09, 2018, 12:11:14 AM
Sounds good. As for my characters place of business. Its one of those buildings with first floor that is the business. The top floor is a living space. More than likely one master bedroom, one guest room. Two bathrooms and one guest room. One main room that is a split between a living room and a kitchen. I was also thinking a balcony that over looks the back yard that contains a garden for all of her flowers and other plants. In the back i was also picturing some sort of green house for planets that require more special care. Some plants growing out front as well. I have a general idea of what it looks like.

Sounds good. You should tweak your profile and add this information under the optional business section. It would be good for future reference. :-)

EDIT: Where do you guys think I should place the game and all it's relevant information, when it comes time? Any preferences? I was thinking Non-Consensual Human or Non-Consensual Exotic? Opinions?

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

sullivanthedreadlord

I walk in the light for ever bathed in its glory, and yet my heart yearns to be consumed by the darkness hidden with in my soul

My O/O Page

Dhampyress

Non-con exotic it is!

EDIT: Game information thread will be up tonight with all important details accessible to everyone in the game.

Dhampyress

Informative Post

Dear Mysts,

I'm proud to inform you that all of the Game Information is now available in NC: Exotic-Freeform Small Groups for your viewing. Please review the new information posted there. Some of this new information includes: Fableshores geography, locations, places, as well as rules regarding how the element of time will factor into scenes, details on all current Affiliations, a summarized history of how Fableshore came to be, and elaboration on Tonics and their role in the game.

My next step is to get the in character posts going and scenes starting, as well as characters archived and easily accessible for your reference. On the subject of how we'll be starting the game out, I wanted to ask how you all felt about a public scene taking place at The Fairest, for a big group scene? It would be a sort of leisure night in that everyone would be welcome to come by. Furthermore, I'm sure some of you would prefer more singular scenes. That is certainly an option as well. I'll be working on a collection of NPC characters that will act as key players in various affiliations in Fableshore. These characters will be played out upon a players request of interaction. I plan to have their sheets up within the next few days in the form of condensed versions of our current character sheet. I encourage all of you to start collaborating with other players, so everyone can look forward to something and have an easy time transitioning into the early stages of the game, if you have not done so already.

I will also be working on getting the OOC thread up very shortly.

With this information in mind, if you wish to tweak your profiles based on some of the new game details, you may certainly do so. I have adjusted small details in my own. However, if you happen to make any major changes please let me know! I'm also always open to answer questions and happy to receive your input.

sullivanthedreadlord

I play pathfinder on the weekends so I'm a bit busy on the weekends.

My O/O Page

Eikichi

Pretty sure I can post this now; if not feel free to correct me Blissy.

Played By: Eikichi
Name: Jacob Beiste
Face Claim/Play-By: Santiago Cabrera
Alias/Nick name's: Jack
Age Apperance: Late 20's, early 30's
Height: 6'1"
Ethnicity: Scottish
Sexuality: Hetero
Affiliation: Unaffiliated
Bio:

What if a Beast had no way to break their curse. That their fabled happily ever after was nothing more than a passing fantasy unable to be achieved. That his true love, was no more than a fairy tale. His beastly appearance so abhorrent that it drove others away in sheer terror. Under such circumstance if given the choice to remain cursed or find himself within a new land. Then the former beast had little holding him back. Within Fablemore he finally freed from the curse that had plagued him for almost a decade. Yet, even being free from his beastly form came with consequences which some would consider inconsequential. To him, however, it proved to take quite a drastic toll on his already abused psych. In Fable more he is no longer bound by the curse which deprived him of his human appearance. But the pride, the narcissism, which brought about that curse, has not faded in the slightest. Now instead of an inhuman appearance bringing disaster upon him Jacob has to reside as nothing more than a commoner. No big mansion to wallow away in, no servants to cater to his requests.

Instead of living in relative comfort as a beast he now spends his free days engaged in difficulty. Whether it is working a menial job, or residing in an abode which would hardly be considered a broom closet of his former home. The curse might be undone but semantics aside he is still cursed. Only now, with nothing barring his narcissism, the current circumstances of his existence are simply a minor inconvenience. Of course, the curse itself isn’t truly lifted. Simply dormant; his beastly appearance sealed away but it also means that any true love is nothing else other than a fable.

Unlike many who had arrived in Fablemore and began to establish themselves, Jacob had been incredibly indecisive. With his beastly body gone he had spent the first few years simply drifting, waiting to see if the bubble of good fortune had burst until eventually he’d trapped himself in his own indecision. Whether it was his narcissism, arrogance, or utter disdain for others Jacob was unable to find a more comfortable means of employment with the rest of the residents. Instead; with little skills or knowledge, he sunk himself into doing menial tasks where he could in exchange for enough that would allow him at least some semblance of livelihood. A few years later some of his previous arrogance had been withered away by repeatedly preforming menial tasks for his fellow residents. In a twist of irony the prince found himself skilled in the one thing in which he’d always had others do for him.

Distinguishing Features: A half-crescent mark on his mid-back; while unassuming this mark is the dormant curse he'd been plagued with for a decade. After coming to Fablemore the beastly form had been shed and in exchange this ominous mark has taken it's place. Strangely it has the odd habit of changing direction.

Special Qualities:

-Absolute Poverty Perhaps another manifestation of the curse he tried to rid himself of; Jacob is now unable to have any sort of finance above the bare minimum needed for his bills and sustenance. Even the occasional drink is hard enough to scrounge money for.
-Bestial Instinct The only benefit of the curse is an increase to his natural instincts. Most notably in his strength; proportionally triple that of an average human being but has the unpleasant side-effect of wearing at his emotional stability.
-Extreme Narcissism This has nothing to do with the curse, rather it is what the curse tried and failed to cure him of. His narcissism knows no ends, and when it flairs he becomes quite unpleasant.

Would you like to bring a small business and or/and an 'affiliation' into the game? [N]

PMs are open for all role play inquiries.

Dhampyress

Informative Post

Dear Mysts,

Just another brief thing. The Fableshore Character Thread is now available in NC: Exotic-Freeform Small Groups for your viewing. I'd like everyone who's been accepted into the game to actually post / or reserve a post over at the thread, that they can use to post and archive their own characters. I felt uncertain posting all the profiles myself, simply because that can be annoying for players whom may want to alter or add small bits to their sheet. Thus I decided to instead allow everyone to just post their sheet for easy accessibility. However, if anyone makes changes to any of their listed characters I do need to be informed, unless it's something very minor e.g: spelling, grammar, typo.

EDIT: I've added a collection of affiliation based NPC's that I can bring into the game upon request. Please see my post on the character thread for more information on this.

EDIT: I've added 'Jargon' in the rules snippet of the game information. Jargon is simply a few common slang terms that have become popularized around the Fableshore community. It's a sort, simple, but relevant list. You can review them: here, at the very bottom of the rules post.

Thanks!

Crash

Characters added!  Open for connections for Chelsey!  Alice will be showing up in the city for the first time the night we open the games so only other Wonderland characters would possibly know her.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Dhampyress

I'm planning on having the OOC thread up by tomorrow and the IC threads up by Wednesday or Thrusday latest. I'll be starting an opening scene that's available for anyone to join over at the Fairest (Ella's club).

EDIT: I've added several NPC's I'll be playing sporadically for the convenience of players. They can be reviewed over at the Character thread.

Kokaine

Woot! Nice.

If anyone wants to talk prior run ins with Red, I'm open to whatever. Feel free to PM or holler here and I will shoot you one :)
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Dhampyress

Dhampyress

Informative Post

The game is live and all OOC discussions have been moved to the respective OOC thread, linked in the above post. Interest check will remain open at this time and open to any late comers!

Codexa

xD

I keep coming back to this one! <3

Naturally, my two top favs are taken (Jack Frost and Hatter)

Ah well.

*Goes fairytale hunting*

Dhampyress

Quote from: Codexa on February 16, 2018, 08:40:40 AM
xD

I keep coming back to this one! <3

Naturally, my two top favs are taken (Jack Frost and Hatter)

Ah well.

*Goes fairytale hunting*

Well, I just spoke with the player whom was tentatively interested in Jack, and they've told me that their thinking of playing with a different concept instead. So Jack, as of right now, is actually available.

Codexa

oh!!

If it's alright, could I stick an interest stamp on him then? <3

Dhampyress

Quote from: Codexa on February 16, 2018, 12:54:57 PM
oh!!

If it's alright, could I stick an interest stamp on him then? <3

Absolutely! I'll mark it down for you. ^^

Myst

::Looks at name. Looks at information post. Looks back at name:: For reasons that I can not quite put my finger on I feel compelled to explore this if you are still looking for players and would be interested in having me.

I have never done this before, so bear with me if I miss something. It seems like you want who we are interested in to mark it down? I would like to express interest in playing a take on Jafar if that is permissible.
DUPLICATE ACCOUNT

Dhampyress

Quote from: Myst on February 16, 2018, 03:08:10 PM
::Looks at name. Looks at information post. Looks back at name:: For reasons that I can not quite put my finger on I feel compelled to explore this if you are still looking for players and would be interested in having me.

I have never done this before, so bear with me if I miss something. It seems like you want who we are interested in to mark it down? I would like to express interest in playing a take on Jafar if that is permissible.

That is a strange coincidence. :P However, we'd certainly love to have you in the game all the same. Yes. That's the idea anyway. Jafar would be absolutely permissible, and I'd be very interested to see what you'd like to do with the concept of the character. I will mark it down for you. If you have any more questions about the game, don't be a stranger about them! ;D

Myst

Oh I am so glad you said that. I may have got a bit eager and spent the afternoon working on the sheet. I will send it off shortly!
DUPLICATE ACCOUNT

Dhampyress

Quote from: Myst on February 16, 2018, 07:25:32 PM
Oh I am so glad you said that. I may have got a bit eager and spent the afternoon working on the sheet. I will send it off shortly!

Looking forward to reviewing it! ^^