A touch of Silk (F seeking M/F/O) ideas and fandoms. Back after hiatus

Started by Silk, December 29, 2015, 09:06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silk

Post length
Generally I will write between 1~5 paragraphs depending on the situation in the RP, while I can appreciate longer posts, there is only so many times I can read though what is effectively sixteen different ways to describe sand on the beach. Don't feel obligated to make long posts if its going to be 70%+ padding. It makes it frustrating for both of us so don't stress over it.

On/Off:

On's
Craving
Unfortunately I'm a submissive at heart and like to play to that demographic.
Transformations. Really like transformations! Be it MtF/FtM race or something more exotic. Can be instant or gradual.
Fantasy/sci-fi settings. (Not against RL settings but I don't find them as interesting)
Non- consensual roles (but consent is still on the cards)
Non-Human creatures (furry and beyond)

General rule:
The more "Extreme" something is, the less consent my characters will give. While as a player I don't mind/kinda like concepts like bestiality and it's ilk, I struggle to write my characters liking/wanting it. at least until they're broken and made too of course!

Offs

Scat/Urine
Pure romance. (Romance in the RP is great, but don't let that be all there is)
conventional reality settings. (It'll have to be something that really get's my interest, not off the cards though)
Being the dominant role. (While I can certainly do it when the situation calls for it. it'll need to be a very solid premise for me to buckle on this

Current interest bracket:
no major plot seeds at the minute, brainstorm with me! :)
High ranking Fandoms:

While these are the top ranking fandoms this is not an exhaustive list. If you have an idea that fits within the O/O feel free to pass it by me.
Anime
Yu-gi-oh
Log Horizon
Sword art online
Gundam
RWBY
Grimgar
Psycho pass
Ancient Magus Bride
Overlord
Shield hero
Index/railgun

+ many others, ask and I might know about it. :)

Games
Final fantasy (all of them but 14 and 11 I have most knowledge of)
League of Legends
Starcraft
Warcraft
Fallout/Elder scrolls
Valkyria chronicles
Warhammer fantasy/40k
Persona
DnD's
Movies

Lord of the Rings
Harry Potter
Star Wars

Picture prompts.

Krayz

I would be very interested in discussing the possibility of a game with you :)

I very much enjoy playing dominant roles and non-consensual scenes, so I think that we would be a good match that way. I also have a craving for a Warhammer 40K game, so that's one option I would be interested in exploring more.

Silk

Sure, what forces in 40k are you considering to play? :)

Krayz

I mostly play as servants of the Imperium or Chaos. Dark Eldar are also interesting, though I haven't had much chance to experiment with that, lol. What about on your end; what kinds of characters do you like to make? :)

Silk

Well my armies are Sisters of battle, Harlequins and Tyranids. I'll also be quite happy doing any of the other races/faction characters as they're are all interesting in their own ways. :)  Servants of chaos are also a fun idea, although a lot harder to make happen from a less dominant perspective unless they're slaves

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Cultist chan says hi

Krayz

"Hweee cap-tured eet for Chaaaaoooosss!" Bahaha, Cultist-chan.

I'm having a bit of trouble imagining a Tyranid functioning well in a submissive role; they're not even really designed for breeding, just to be born, die on whatever planet they're trying to conquer, and then get eaten like every other scrap of organic material on the planet. Similarly, don't have any lusty feelings for Orks, Tau, etc. So that mostly leaves humans or Eldar as my preferred partners on your end.

Past that, the details of what you choose matter very little in regards to what I do; it's more a matter of determining the relationship between your character and mind. My guy is going to be a heartless monster, whether he's the master of a Chaos warband or a Dark Eldar Homunculi interested in "breeding experiments" with his prisoners. What kind of character you play would determine how they would interact; a strong-willed Sister of Battle or a Harlequin might be more inclined to stoically endure or fight back, whereas a slave or even a regular Guardsman would be more inclined to fear, begging, surrender, etc.

Silk

Hmm, I'm liking the idea of an Exodite Eldar half breed, A good portion of Eldars natural advantages over the average human, but without the awkward reincarnation style reproductive process. Best of both worlds that way.

Krayz

I do kind of hate being Buzz Killington, but I'm fairly sure Humans and Eldar are incapable of naturally reproducing together; fucking, yes, but not producing viable offspring. Eldar DNA is actually entirely different; whereas human DNA is made of two strands of chromosomes(?), Eldar DNA is made up of five.

With that being said, it seems perfectly believable in a universe that blends together science-fiction and fantasy into a fine paste to have someone have approached the matter scientifically. Either a) your character could be the direct result of a cloning experiment, combining the DNA in a test-tube when it would never combine in nature. Alternatively, your *mother* could be the experiment; genetically-altered in some way to be capable of interbreeding with humans (something your character would likely inherit, if you wanted to explore that direction), she then escapes her captor and returns to her people.

That would also help me pick my character; a Dark Eldar Homunculi interested in breeding experiments would obviously be interested in a subject capable of wider "genetic mingling". He could have been the one who made you/your mother, but lost track of you for many years, only to finally discover you once again ;)

Silk

Nah while extremely rare there has been some cannon characters which are half human half Eldar, one was even brought in to become a ultramarine librarian. But generally they are only seen in the Rogue trader series of RPG's. They primarily come about due to "incidents" while traveling the warp.

But the latter sounds good, that way my character can largely be unaware of your character, which is what causes her to be captured by you.

Krayz

Yeah, I'd read about "Rogue Trader", but that seemed to be widely regarded as non-canon. That being said, the part about the Warp actually makes a lot of sense; if there was anywhere that the scientifically impossible would be possible, it would be there :) I could probably even find a way to work that into the story of how my guy accomplished what he did, using a mixture of legit biology and Warp energy?

So would you rather be the "original" experiment, or would you prefer that to be your mother? I'm guessing the latter, as it'd be easier to imagine your character being unaware of mine that way, though there are plenty of ways that her memories could have been blocked or repressed.

Silk

Monthly bump now I got a system that can do things again!

Oracian

A fish out of water story with domination and non conceptual themes? I have just the setting. Celestial Storm. It's a space fantasy setting, and since it's my own creation, you won't know much about it until the story unfolds. I'll write more when I get home to a computer. My phone isn't so good on here.
Not making a decision is a huge decision.

Silk

Oracian

The Races are:
      Kalneth- Big and violent. Reddish skinned with long black hair. Their tech is generally very manual and combustion driven.
      Fauth- Stocky and shortish. Covered in thick hair, typically shave forearms. The best builders, their tech is functional and bulky.
      Szelnar- Flippant nomads. Average height, orange to brown skin tones, ears pointed. Expert merchants, they copy others' tech.
      Lorani- Serious and aloof. Like Szelnar, only with pastel skin tones. Possibly related. Use crystal and vibrations in tech.
      Mordani- Strange and not well understood. Appearance is concealed under Bio-suits in most cases. Xenophobes. Their tech is plant based.
      Urundi- Small and prolific. Seen as a nuisance, they aren't at the top of their food chains. Evolved with their 'tech', pheromone based.

I can go into further info on any one of these. I was thinking you could be from a realm that has lost space travel for some reason, and I pick up your character against her will, either accidentally or on purpose. I think the Kalneth would like to take others just for entertainment. They're cruel like that.

Silk

Sure can go with that, perhaps I was part of a research ship that crashed on a undisclosed planet, and had to make do with the tech available to them, after several generations the faction of your choice finally comes across them, either in rescue effort/experiment opportunity/raid.?

Oracian

Szelnar have living ships that need organic matter and water from time to time. I think you get gathered up along with everything else the ship was grazing over, and get saved from consumption by the ship captain. However, he'll want you to earn your keep aboard the ship, and without an understanding of the Equipment, there's really only one other thing he'd want.

Silk

Psyonicg

You mention the Warcraft universe.
With the recent reveal of Legion and the introduction of the night borne I've come to mind many ideas for transformations affects involving the Fel and the use of YC's addiction as a means to not only control but also slowly convert them. I haven't got anything super fleshed out so id be happy to discuss story. If you're interested send me a PM, I'm awful at not noticing bookmarked updates but an email will always catch my attention!
O&O's

Breathe, Feel, Sense, Submit.
If you know what this means then consider yourself my friend, if not then I think it's time we changed that!

Silk

Yeah I'm interested in the warcraft universe, but I don't know anything about whats been happening in legion. :(

Silk

Updated with a current interest list, however this is far from exhaustive!

Silk

Putting it out there again hoping for a few new year catches!

LordLuck

Quote from: Silk on February 16, 2017, 10:05:36 AM
*casts the net again*

A rather large trout throws himself into her net, clinging for sheer life!
Mourning.

Silk

Phew, final year project is done and I am now open for games again!

Doomglazer

Good evening fellow reader and player of the fantasy world, long have i traveled and long have i searched but i think i found the person to start this quest to safe the city. I was wondering if you would be intrested in engaging a story with me in the Final Fantasy universe?
If so don't hesitate to PM me as I'm waiting to start this adventure

Silk

Idej

I heard about a 40k idea and if you're interested I can play a Dark Eldar Archon for you.  :D

If not I do have other ideas too :D  More than happy to bounce them off with you.

Silk

Silk

monthly bump, will try to get some updates in soon

Callie Del Noire

I think I know the book series you’re talking about getting stuck in the Courtesan class

Silk

Yeah, it was nothing but smut but it was a fun read all the same. xD

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Silk on April 24, 2019, 06:11:48 PM
Yeah, it was nothing but smut but it was a fun read all the same. xD

filthy mouthed halfling, and such.. a fun trilogy

The series was don by Allison Belle right?

Silk

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Silk on April 24, 2019, 07:58:54 PM
Yeah, Fantasy swap I believe was the book.

Yeah the first one.

I confess that I liked the series. :D

You did post you were good with mutual transformations?

Silk

Oh yeah absolutely, I can't have all the fun after all!

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Silk on April 25, 2019, 03:39:05 AM
Oh yeah absolutely, I can't have all the fun after all!

Sent you a PM to hash this out. :D If you like

PsychoDerinin

If you are interested in a ocXcanon rp I would be interested in doing a rwby rp with you.

Silk

TheGrandAdmiral

I saw that you too are a Wh40k fan! I am interested in the setting. Maybe an Eldar and an Ordo Xenos Inquisitor (preferrably female)?

I am also willing for Star Wars and Pokemon!

Jurassic Weeb

Quote from: Silk on February 16, 2017, 10:05:36 AM
*casts the net again*

You catch a Weebosaurus seeking anime inspired RPs. He has ideas for sci-fi/science fantasy isekais and possibly some SAO AU revolving around Gun Gale Online. Do you:

>Throw him back?
>Discuss and negotiate?

Silk

Silk

summoner2183