News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Once Upon A Time (Open for characters!)

Started by RainbowRian, February 04, 2013, 09:33:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RainbowRian

So, I have been watching Once Upon A Time here lately and am curious to know if any RPers out there would be interested. 
Basically it is this: "The series takes place in the fictional seaside town of Storybrooke, Maine, in which the residents are actually characters from various fairy tales that were transported to the "real world" town and robbed of their real memories by the Evil Queen"  If this caught your interest we may just have an RP :)

RainbowRian

If the interest gets big enough, we will have the fairy tale world and the real world.  The fairy tale world will be full of magic, beasts, and characters from our favorite fairy tales.  (Message or post with fairytales you would like to see in it.) 

The real world would consist of real world conflict, and angst.  It's a quiet, little, town filled with people who go about their everyday lives with no idea who they really are. The Queen's Curse has trapped them here and placed her in near-complete control. They have no real memories and no real hope. Frozen in time.

The goal is mainly to work on restoring order, but we will see how it goes.  It can be canon or you can create your own character based on a fairytale.  Don't worry the real world WILL eventually be merged with the fairytale world.   :) hope this is a better description and gets alot more interest.  I just did not want to go through all the trouble just yet.

CurvyKitten

RainbowRian

Awesome :D hopefully we will get some more interest. 

sansa

O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

Chreestafer

This is one of my favorite shows on tv count me in :)
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Datawych

Interest, excitement, and other such things.

RainbowRian

Awesome.  When we get a few more perhaps I will make a list of Fairy tales to choose from, npcs, and such. 

Sexy Firefly

Interested! One of my favorite shows airing right now!!!

RainbowRian

Alright.  I feel like we have enough people to start things up here soon so I will try to work on a character sheet template so all of you can submit them to me through PM.  I have to work the next few days so bear with me and if things get bigger as we go I will end up finding a Co-GM but as of right now we have a good start for a few fairy tales :)

RainbowRian

Character Sheet! :)

Click Me!
Name:

Storybrooke Identity:

Player Name:

Sex:

Height:

Weight:

Hair:

Eyes:

Sexual Orientation:

Ons:

Offs:

Fairytale of Birth:

Known Relatives:

Known Enemies:

Known Allies:

Storybrooke Occupation:

Hobbies: Music, Sketching, Singing

Powers: (If they apply, All Magic comes at a price.)

Limitations:

Features and Appearance:

Appearance:

Personality:

History:

You may use characters canon to the show, Or may make your own take on them.  HOWEVER : If your character is approved and history involves another character it is your responsibility to talk to the other players and work out character ties with them.  In fact I encourage it.  Also, I believe that it will be our own take on the situations and not be exactly like the show so that everyone's characters can grow and most of all we can have fun.  I am open to suggestions and ideas, but that is a discussion for the OOC Chatterbox Thread

Completed Character Sheets are to be sent via PM Please!
Available Stories
Cinderella
Sleeping Beauty
Snow White
Peter Pan
Mulan
The Little Mermaid
Beauty and the Beast
Alice in Wonderland
Little Red Riding Hood
Rapunzel
Hansel and Gretel
Princess and the Pea
Princess and the Frog
Thumbelina
Pinocchio
Swan Princess
Brave

RainbowRian

Notice:  The Game will be starting, time-wise about a week before the curse.

Any questions, suggestions, or ideas can be PM'ed to me for consideration.  Im pretty excited about this, and want to make it fun for everyone.

Datawych

Afraid I'm going to have to withdraw my interest on this one. MVASE is already taking up more of my time than I predicted it would.

RainbowRian

Aislinn

"I am the one thing in life I can control
I am inimitable I am an original
I'm not falling behind or running late
I'm not standing still,
I am lying in wait.”

RainbowRian

Awesome. Send me a character sheet if you'd like.  Make note of the characters in the OOC that are no longer available though please :)

Chreestafer

Now is this per the tv show? Or is it original?

Reason being I have an idea with king aurthur mixed with the beast, I just need a belle :)
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

RainbowRian

More than likely we will be slightly Canon to the show up to when the curse takes over.  That way when everyone is transproted they can grow into their own and when they get their memories back they can try to get back to the Enchanted Forest.  Not to give too much away, but I will be incorperating some of the other worlds for exploration. :)

RainbowRian

Upon Approval, please post in the OOC Chatterbox Thread to chat with the other players :D Thank you.  ~RR~

Madriv

Oh hell yeah, very interested. Let me ponder a character...   >:)

RainbowRian

Alrighty Madmartigan.  Also Everyone still interested please send in character sheets when you can.

Josietta

I realllly shouldn't... but .. *whimper* i want..

I'd love to play the Cinderella or Ariel part.. do we know if those are available?

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

RainbowRian

Cinderella has been approved, so she is taken.  BUT Ariel isn't if you want to make a sheet for her.  Plus she hasn't hit the show so you are free to imaging her as you will just make it believable, which I know you will. :)

Josietta

Quote from: RainbowRian on February 08, 2013, 11:09:23 AM
Cinderella has been approved, so she is taken.  BUT Ariel isn't if you want to make a sheet for her.  Plus she hasn't hit the show so you are free to imaging her as you will just make it believable, which I know you will. :)

Awesome! I have a cool idea already in my head ready to roll. ;)

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Chreestafer

I dont know who to do im so lost! So many options!
So king Arthur is a no go?
Ons and Offs
F-List