Would you rather go to bed with....

Started by Captain Maltese, May 01, 2008, 04:05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Endorphin

Only Ex applies, so let's go with that.

Robert Downey Jr or Johnny Depp?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Lira

Johnny Depp

Rebecca Stamos or Andie MacDowell

Endorphin

Rebecca Stamos

Hugh Jackman or Christian Bale?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

naryashadow

oh oh.... damn it that is a toughy, they are both on my list....... ><
Hugh Jackman. No Christian.. no.. can I say both?
ok ok, I guess Hugh.

hmmm....

Donna Reed or...... Gene Kelly?

Endorphin

Donna Reed, based on the easiest of logic.

Colin Farrell or Leonardo DiCaprio?

Lira

Leonardo

John Wayne or Charles Bronson

Jocelyn Isnt Here

John Wayne <3

A powerpuff girl or mojo jo jo
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

Lira

Powerpuff Girl

Catwoman or Wonderwoman?

Endorphin

Cassiopeia

Two of my favorite fantasies collide ... *mutters about being forced to choose* ... I guess Spiderman because I wouldn't have to worry/wonder if he had to hold back with me, like keep in control.  *likes out of control*

And along those lines ...

Lois Lane or Mary Jane Watson?

Endorphin

Ummmm, Mary Jane, I think. I definitely prefer Batman's character over Spiderman's, but the opposite for their leading ladies.

Poison Ivy or Catwoman?

Endorphin

Lira

wolverine *shiver*

Henry Fonda or Jimmy Stewart?

naryashadow

Jimmy Stewart

James Cagney or Humphey Bogart?

Cassiopeia

Quote from: Endorphin on August 24, 2010, 09:29:23 PM
Ummmm, Mary Jane, I think. I definitely prefer Batman's character over Spiderman's, but the opposite for their leading ladies.

Poison Ivy or Catwoman?

*le gasp*  Lois Lane is Superman's girl, not Batman's!

Quote from: naryashadow on August 24, 2010, 09:44:00 PM
James Cagney or Humphey Bogart?

Bogey ... just to hear him call me shweetheart!

Cary Grant or Fred Astaire?

naryashadow

Cary Grant, that smile wins me every time!

Paul Newman or James Dean

Endorphin

Quote from: Cassiopeia on August 24, 2010, 09:45:20 PM
*le gasp*  Lois Lane is Superman's girl, not Batman's!

Ack. I was completely zoning out there and still thinking about my question. *Averts eyes and hangs head in shame*

Lira

Quote from: naryashadow on August 24, 2010, 09:46:43 PM
Cary Grant, that smile wins me every time!

Paul Newman or James Dean

Paul

Green Lantern or Captain America?

Cassiopeia

Green Lantern, I just love green ... *borrows the ring* <.< >.>

The Flash or Iceman?

TheLegionary

Cassiopeia

>.> ... Lassie, as long as it would mean her curled up on the bottom of my bed ...

Ariel (The Little Mermaid) or Belle (Beauty and the Beast)?

TheLegionary

Belle.

(Of course, I meant that Cassiopeia!)

a necromancer or a fisioculturist?

Cassiopeia

(lol, just checking!)

Um ... Necromancer

A mage or a priest?