What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Black sleeveless sheath with a plain red jacket without buttons, sheer black stockings and black heels.

AmberStarfire

An orange and black paisley short-sleeved top over cream track pants, and a black hair band bunning my hair.

Thesunmaid

A grey tank top and jammie pants and teal sports bra and matching boy shorts.
Some mornings its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Current Status for posts: Caught up (holy shit) Current Status for RP:looking for a few

sree

Grey Batman T shirt, Black jeans and a black hair band.
I cant fix all your problems, but I can promise you won't have to face them alone.

My O&O

luna146

Pink tank top and pink panties. I should get dressed

SRT4NightRider

Gray shorts, gray tshirt and blue boxers
For the countless souls who died, let our voices fill this night. Sing with me, never again!. They aren't lost, you see. The truth will live in me, believe me.

All that I have left inside is a soul that's filled with pride. I tell you, never again! Their depraved societ didn't end up killing me. Scream with me, NEVER AGAIN

AmberStarfire

A red fitted t-shirt, green stud earrings, a black hair band (on my ponytail) and black silky slacks.

Beguile's Mistress

A soft, long-sleeved silk blouse with pale blue embroidery on the collar and cuffs, a navy blue pencil skirt, navy stockings and heels.

Trigon

Beguile's Mistress

Dark gray pencil skirt and a pale gray, long-sleeved silk blouse, sheer black stockings and black heels.

AmberStarfire

A dark purple long-sleeved top over navy track pants, fleece-lined pink slippers, and a white hair band around my ponytail. Also green crystal stud earrings. The seller on EBay called them emerald but they were likely too cheap to be.. but I could be wrong.

Trigon

luna146

AmberStarfire

My new Evanescence shirt and black leggings.

Trigon

Beguile's Mistress

Charcoal gray pencil skirt, pale peach long-sleeved silk blouse, Glen Plaid jacket, sheer black stockings and black heels.

Beguile's Mistress

Pale blue pencil skirt and a lighter pale blue long sleeved silk blouse, beige stockings and black heels

Beguile's Mistress

Knee length t-shirt knit cotton and silk blend sheath dress in jade green with a mock turtle neck collar and elbow length sleeves, beige stockings and black heels

AmberStarfire

A mauve 3/4 sleeved top over navy denim jeggings, and I have a hair band around my hair, keeping it in a bun.

mongoose

I'm in pajama bottoms and a wolf tee-shirt.

Lilias

Black leggings, a red Team GB t-shirt, and grey socks.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Mar 30) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

The Green One

Black Converse, black skinny jeans, black and green plaid shirt.

Not available for new stories

AmberStarfire

A black X-Files t-shirt, cream track pants, and a black hair band around my wet hair (keeping it in a bun).

Rhedyn

Comfy jogging bottoms, a vest top, a Nightmare Before Christmas hoodie and on top of all of that my rainbow blanket  ;D

Nisha95

A pink cotton sleeveless V neck Nighty
A black panty inside