Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn Sativus

Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Mintprincess

Quote from: Remiel on June 20, 2016, 09:19:30 PM
I will agree with you on one thing, NightOwl:

Agree absolutely +100%.    If you're not assuming everyone you talk to is a werewolf--even your best friends--you're not playing this game right.

Says the guy with the alliances, who told every player in the game his special role? :)

Autumn Sativus

Us against the world

Remiel

Quote from: Mintprincess on June 20, 2016, 09:24:29 PM
Says the guy with the alliances, who told every player in the game his special role? :)

Yes, it's true.  I admit it.  I only did it because Seranova rattled me and I panicked, but in retrospect, I'm pretty sure it saved my Lycan ass.

Mintprincess

Quote from: Saffron on June 20, 2016, 09:26:01 PM

Omg this is gold.  Gold

Quote from: Remiel on June 20, 2016, 09:26:33 PM
Yes, it's true.  I admit it.  I only did it because Seranova rattled me and I panicked, but in retrospect, I'm pretty sure it saved my Lycan ass.

He rattled you with his one vote against you?

Hey everyone else! When you got one vote did you panick and run around like a wolf in a hen house?

Autumn Sativus

Us against the world

Remiel

Quote from: Mintprincess on June 20, 2016, 09:29:02 PM
Hey everyone else! When you got one vote did you panick and run around like a wolf in a hen house?

Shut up, Wolf.  I'M NOT LISTENING

Autumn Sativus

Us against the world

Seranova

It is entirely possible that Night is correct, that EmyKat was the bodyguard. It would have been nice to have her contribute to the game, but that's neither here nor there.

Everything else on Night's list... Well, they're pretty much the same conclusions I've reached, to be perfectly frank. The only issue that is truly giving me pause is that the suspects on my list threw Kat under the bus very quickly when this day phase opened. Maybe they saw it coming and agreed to do so to fly under the radar, I dunno. But it's still enough to make me nervous about it.

It's that feeling you get when everyone unanimously agrees to vote in a chancellor, and you just know they're Hitler before you even have to ask.
Sera's Ons/Off's
Hello darkness, my old friend.
I've come to talk with you again.

Esoteric Myobi

...Hook Remi...

Sound Byte

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

KatKwik

Well it seems things change all the time.

I've been considering how to use my vote.

Ultimately I think my original play was the best.

If I've learnt anything it's that working with an alliance works, you have to choose the right one.

Rel and Remi were my downfall, especially with MP as well. Just because one is vetted does not mean they can't be duped!?

It seems the village are sheep, lead to the slaughter, so I wish you luck and call upon the priest to save me. (Unless Remi is right and the priest is dead- how would he know that?)

I return to my original play...

Saffron

Those suspicious of Remi, I dare you to change your vote from me to him. The only reason you haven't is because you're marginally more trusting of him. Rather the devil you know I believe.

Those that support Saffron, feel free to contact me and convince me otherwise and maybe we can break the wolf alliance.

If nothing else, we know I'm clearly a scapegoat and my head is on the block so I have nothing to lose. Save me and I know that the village will turn a corner and catch a wolf!

(OMG! Nightowl! You're awesome with all those charts, etc)

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017

Aiden

Changing my vote to Intimate Ink cuz fuck it, need to hang someone. 

Rel Mayer

Night, I understand why you would be suspicious of me. I have to admit it does look weird that Kat and I shared a similar voting pattern, but I wouldn't read too far into it. Most of the times my votes were established beforehand, and it wasn't until last round that I ever even spoke to Kat.

But, I also think that we have lost a few of our special roles so far, but I wouldn't be too sure to cast blame my way. I'm pretty positive the wolves already know my special role, because of the mistakes I have made so far this game in trusting people.

So, sorry I've failed you town. I'll try harder!

Galactic Druid

Realistically, once I'm done with work and bringing my son back to his mom, I'll probably be posting in the late evening, so you guys have roughly 12 hours to make or change your votes!
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Autumn Sativus

KatKwik - 7 (Rel, Mint, Remi, MP, Sunshine, Ink, NightOwl)
Remi - 3 (Saffron, Myobi, Kat)
Intimate Ink - 1 (Aiden)

Needs to vote: Seranova

10 hours remaining!
Us against the world

KatKwik

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017

Seranova

I'm going to put my vote for Ink, as well.
Sera's Ons/Off's
Hello darkness, my old friend.
I've come to talk with you again.

Autumn Sativus

Us against the world

Galactic Druid

Autumn Sativus

Us against the world

Galactic Druid

I still see people in this thread! 7 minutes left, hurry hurry!

Galactic Druid

Aaaaaand Round! Results coming soon...

Galactic Druid

The vote was nearly unanimous. KatKwik's life was drawing short. Unlike Bane, leading the young woman to the gallows was an easy task. Though she put up what fight she could, Kat's slender frame was no match for an angry mob. She was barely given a moment to accept her fate before she was kicked over the edge of the gallows, the noose catching her neck as she fell in a sicking scene. Like all the bodies before, Kat's body dangled before the mob, cold and lifeless, unflinching and unchanging. It appeared they had killed another villager.

Weary from their lack of success, the villagers watched the body dangle for what felt like hours, until finally someone noticed the setting sun. It was a rush to get home, as no one wanted to be the long villager caught outside In the commotion to return home, Kat's body almost went unnoticed. It was subtle at first, a small motion as the 'body' attempted to pull itself back to the gallow stage, followed by someone's shout that somehow, Kat had been playing dead. Once she was caught in the last rays of the setting sun, Kat's body began to change, her clothes tearing, her mouth sprouting fangs, her body  growing....

Until an arrow, tipped wit silver, pieced her skull. The village was lucky one of them had been prepared. It appeared Kat had indeed been a werewolf, or so she seemed. They would need to be more careful with their hangings in the future.

Yes, I know I'm a dork. Be honest, who panicked when they saw 'villager' in bold?

Lynching Votes

KatKwik - 7 (Rel, Mint, Remi, MP, Sunshine, Ink, NightOwl)

Intimate Ink - 3 (Seranova, Saffron, Aiden)

Remi - 2 (Myobi, Kat)