Sugar on Top (Ideas and Potential Plots)

Started by PecanCupcake, January 29, 2014, 07:21:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PecanCupcake

These are the plots that I really want to play out. If any of these interest you (or if you have one of your own that you want to play out), feel free to PM me!

CLOSED - Under His Wing

She discovers that she has magic, and so the council of wizards assigns her a mentor to make sure that she can control her expanding power. I could substitute the wizardry bit for something else, but I essentially want a mentor/student kind of relationship.

CLOSED - Mating Season

She's a werewolf that has finally reached the age where she is to find a mate and establish a pack. Now she must find someone who is strong enough to stand by her side.

OPEN - Lost

She was sired against her will, never seeing her maker. Now lost and alone, she meets someone who is willing to teach her what it means to really be a vampire--a creature of the night.

OPEN - Little Red

Based on the fairy tale, where a girl wearing a red cloak walks into the forest to visit her grandmother, but gets stalked by a wolf. There are a lot of ways that this one could go. For instance, the wolf could be hunting her for kicks, or tracking her so he could use her to breed. Either way, she probably won't make it to her grandmother's house.

OPEN - Daddy May I

This is more of an age-play type roleplay. A (adult) girl that views the world in a sort of childish way meets an older man who wants to be her 'daddy'. From there, they create a special dynamic, and create their own special family.

CLOSED - Rivals

Two rivals meet with sizzling chemistry. This one can be very flexible, from business rivals, to Pokemon rivals. For whatever reason, they end up having to bunk together in the same hotel room. Then the sparks fly.
Despite my replies coming slower, they are not forgotten.

ON/OFFs

Ideas/Potential Plots

Apologies and Absences

PecanCupcake

12/29/14

Updated old ideas, while adding some new ones.
Despite my replies coming slower, they are not forgotten.

ON/OFFs

Ideas/Potential Plots

Apologies and Absences