The Blacklist (1x1, Fandom)

Started by Sevenpercentsolution, January 31, 2015, 11:46:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sevenpercentsolution

Just what it says on the box!  I'm looking to do a story based off of the show 'The Blacklist' and I need myself a partner in crime.

Ideally, I'll be playing Raymond Reddington, though I'm also a fan of Donald Ressler - in fact, I'd prefer to play both during the story, unless I happen across a writing partner who would like to ship these two (which I also enjoy).  That said, I love playing multiples, and any canons that don't get taken up, I'm likely to end up playing.  Something plot-heavy is necessary, and I'm open to playing opposite canon and original characters, and to all gender pairings.  For evidence of my writing (in both original and fandom) please browse my writing history, for my roleplaying preferences, I've got that in a link in my signature.

If you're interested, please shoot a PM my way, I love hashing out the details and I have a strong preference for RP partners who like to talk OOC over IMs (I use AIM, mostly, but can use Skype) and I rp on the forums. 

I'm going to cross my fingers on this one.  It'll be a gas.

Keaton

Quote from: Sevenpercentsolution on January 31, 2015, 11:46:56 PM

Ideally, I'll be playing Raymond Reddington, though I'm also a fan of Donald Ressler - in fact, I'd prefer to play both during the story, unless I happen across a writing partner who would like to ship these two (which I also enjoy).

Ons & Offs  Search Thread  Apologies & Absences   Current Stories: 1

Keaton

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Ons & Offs  Search Thread  Apologies & Absences   Current Stories: 1