Barbaric Castle [Interest Thread][CLOSED/SHUT DOWN]

Started by Josietta, August 18, 2010, 04:28:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josietta

GAME CLOSED/ENDED

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
EDIT:  WE ARE FULL UP. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE INTEREST. FEEL FREE TO WATCH THE GAME AS WE GET IT STARTED. IF YOUR NAME IS LISTED BELOW OR DARK CLOWN HAS CONTACTED YOU PLEASE POST A CHARACTER BIO IN THE THREAD LISTED BELOW. IF YOU SPOKE OF INTEREST BEFORE AND I SOMEHOW MISSED YOUR NAME OR YOU DID NOT GET BACK IN CONTACT WITH US, I APOLOGIZE AND YOU  MAY SPANK ME AT YOUR LEISURE (OR THE LEISURE OF MY LORD).

Please PM Dark Clown for questions or post in the OOC/Character Thread area which is located Here

Okay so first off, this is something I tried a while back on a different site and it sort of fell into what I wasn't looking for and eventually dissipated into nothingness.

I'm just going to toss out the general idea for now and then expand on it later (IE i'll come back and edit this post with more of what I have in mind -- when my brain is fully functional).

This RP would be something hardcore. Something true to times. Something rough and raw.

It's not going to be some love story ending, its not going to be some slaughter fest either. But it may contain some "loving" areas and maybe some painful branding-beatings-mutilations areas of sorts. I do have my offs and I expect others to have theirs.  So in saying so, the RP may have things you don't like, but you would not be expected to participate in said things. Just understand that it could occur within sight.

Okay... now .. on with the idea.

I always wanted to do a small group game with less than a dozen people included.

One man (the Lord of the Kingdom/Ruler of it) who owns many slave girls and maybe has them numbered to his preference.. and then he has followers or "knights" of his own who come in to sample his goods and may purchase one if he so wishes.. and somewhere in there, there is another lord from an adjacent kingdom who is at War with the other.. and he may try to overtake or kidnap some slaves for his own.

This Barbaric Lord would be a harsh, maybe unkind, and adoring at times, but overall a very selfish man. He is all about furthering himself, having others please him and serve him, as well as show his dominance over any who may cross his path.

The girls could be of any kind. Subservient or sassy, though eventually they would be put in their place.

We could even have hermaphrodites and/or subservient males, if the Master so wished. But it should remain clear that females are of the majority in the slave trade.

The opposing Lord could be of the same, or maybe he is a kinder Master, maybe he is more deviant and malevolent.

I would hope to have more than just these two males. Maybe we could have "guests" visit the castle, leaving the RP as an open area for males to visit.  Men who are "knights" of the Masters army... or merchants passing through.

There would be little to no female dominants. In this time era, females were made to submit. The women who were dominate were very masculine in nature, they could over power the males through sheer violence, intimidation, and reputation (usually gained in battle).

Picture a time similar to the thirteenth century or before. In a cold harsh land, where only the strong survive and many die of disease or in battles of land and power. People don't typically live past the age of 40, and women are tools for men to use.

Again, this is just a rough sketch idea of what I'm looking at. I want raw BDSM here. The real rough stuff. Not the pretty, im a sub wearing a collar sort of thing. Nothing in this is pretty (except the women of course ;p )   I want true non con. 

If this appeals to you, or if you know someone willing to run this sort of RP, please let me know.

I don't want to run this, I don't have time to run a RP. But I'd love to play in it.

Thanks for reading my long, drawn out sketch of an idea.

-- Josi <3 [/b]

CURRENT PLAYER LIST

Dark Clown - Lord of Barbaric Castle
Aiden - Opposing Lord

Slaves
Josietta
auroraChloe
undisclosedtoyou
kaz
Lady Kitsune
Rune

Servants
IdaChan
Christa McGinn

Knights/Guards/Etc
Lord Mayerling
Revolutionist
Lyn
Remiel
Kate?
Eeyore
7.(Claimed but Unconfirmed)
8.(Claimed but Unconfirmed)

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

kaz

I am definitely up for this.  I think this is an area that is often glamourised when it would have been a violent time.  I am very much up for this.

I could probably GM it, but would like someone else to help if any takers.  But I will defo join this either way.
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

undisclosedtoyou

I like the concept of this game.  I have a few games running already, or I'd volunteer to at least help co-GM it.  I'm gonna wait about joining though, see if I have the time.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Lady Kitsune

I am interested.  I've never GMed but could help if needed.
I am working on it, I swear!

Josietta

*knows all about the time thing*  This is just a craving for me.. something i've wanted for a while now.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

undisclosedtoyou

I wont lie, the idea of playing a slave girl is really tempting, especially since it will be set in EX, and it'll allow me to stretch my muscles imagination wise.  So I'll def work this into my list of games I will have to do lol.

"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

SimonSez

I'm intrested , if you get it set up let me know :)

Aiden

-calls dibs on the opposing lord who lives across the channel-
Viking Aiden!

Or opposing lord
King "the red"  La'fernell!

Josietta

Yay!! So far we have interest and an opposing warlord!! 

I need a main character/Master now.. and a primary GM! If any of you know someone you think can do both of these roles or either of them seperately (though honestly it'd be easier if the GM were the main character as well), please forward them to this page!

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Idachan

Ach, I'd toss in my interest but it looks quite full allready :(

Josietta

*drags Ida back in* nuuu.. always room for more lovely!  Specially for you!  We're gonna have like 5-7 females... 2 main males.. and a few scattered males/female servants.. not just slaves. I was thinking that servants who cook and such would be good to add as well since the slave girls wouldn't always be doing menial tasks that HAVE to be done. So a servant boy/girl will be needed. I'd prefer a male servant though, just to help some subserviant male RPers a chance to play if they so choose.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Idachan

*should protest, wants to protest, needs to protest... doesn't protest* Well in that case... I could do either a female servant or a slave... or even a girl dressed as a boy to escape a horrifying fate.

Josietta

Quote from: Idachan on August 19, 2010, 09:40:14 AM
*should protest, wants to protest, needs to protest... doesn't protest* Well in that case... I could do either a female servant or a slave... or even a girl dressed as a boy to escape a horrifying fate.

ooooooo I like that idea! the girl dressed as a boy.. hehe

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Rune

I would love to play a former princess turned slave... if there is still any openings.

Idachan

Quote from: Josietta on August 19, 2010, 01:27:10 PM
ooooooo I like that idea! the girl dressed as a boy.. hehe

I'll do a cute one :D

Josietta

We still need a Lord of the Castle!   

If anyone knows of someone capable of handling this.. please let me know!

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Bloody Rose

Josietta

oopsies.. haven't posted here inna bit...

We do have our King and GM spot filled!

Hopefully we'll get this thing started within the next couple days! I hafta converse with the GM to see when he wants to do that, but otherwise everyone keep a watch out!

Again I'm gonna say this will be a slower moving group game.. so please keep that in mind. Some people can't post multiple times a day or even everyday, so I want to be sure its clear before we start. This will be a post as you can sort of thing. With the openness of it, we shouldn't have too many issues on that.

Soo...i'll post our current list of peoples on the OP here.. and let me know if i missed anyone.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Josietta

Quote from: SimonSez on August 18, 2010, 05:45:43 PM
I'm intrested , if you get it set up let me know :)

were you looking to play a servant? or a female slave?

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

auroraChloe

Quote from: Josietta on August 18, 2010, 04:28:14 PM
EDIT:  WE ONLY HAVE ROOM FOR ANOTHER SERVANT IF ANYONE WANTS TO PLAY IT. AS WELL AS SOME KNIGHTS OF EITHER SIDE -- ONLY MEN. OTHERWISE WE'RE GOING TO CLOSE IT UP. I WANT TO KEEP THIS GROUP FAIRLY SMALL. THERE WILL BE OPPORTUNITIES FOR VISITORS IF MEN WOULD LIKE TO COME IN AS A ONCE IN A WHILE GUEST OF ONE OF THE LORDS.

noted.  will enjoy watching the game. 

a/a 8/21/17

Josietta

Quote from: auroraChloe on August 29, 2010, 01:48:29 PM
noted.  will enjoy watching the game.

you not playing with us? I have you on my character list.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

auroraChloe

Quote from: Josietta on August 29, 2010, 05:51:47 PM
you not playing with us? I have you on my character list.

ohh..   i misunderstood.  i haven't come up with a profile but i have an idea for one.  can i PM you about it ? 

and is there another thread some place ? 

a/a 8/21/17

Josietta

As soon as I'm able to get in a computer I'll put up an OOC thread and character profile. But I need to talk to Dark Clown first since he's the official GM. In the meantime feel free to PM me and CC Dark Clown as well.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

auroraChloe

Quote from: Josietta on August 29, 2010, 09:58:52 PM
In the meantime feel free to PM me and CC Dark Clown as well.

ok, hon..    thanks.

a/a 8/21/17

auroraChloe

Quote from: Idachan on August 19, 2010, 09:40:14 AM
....are you still doing this Ida?

Quote from: Idachan on August 19, 2010, 03:20:40 PM
I'll do a cute one :D

i'll have to come up with a different twist then. 

*pondersponders*

a/a 8/21/17

SimonSez

Idachan

Quote from: auroraChloe on August 30, 2010, 06:44:34 AM
....are you still doing this Ida?

i'll have to come up with a different twist then. 

*pondersponders*

I allready have some of her thought out yes :P

auroraChloe

Quote from: Idachan on August 30, 2010, 04:07:59 PM
I allready have some of her thought out yes :P 

ok, honey.  looking forward to meeting 'her'

a/a 8/21/17

Mr Self Destruct

The game hasn't started yet, but rest assured folks, it will soon!  I'm currently working up a character profile for my own character, as well as a rough plotline that we'll follow once play begins.  Don't worry, it won't be so structured that everyone is forced to follow a rigid storyline...on the contrary, it'll be more a guide for me to keep from the story going stagnant and ending up on everyone's forgotten bookmarks page. lol

Now, if everyone will indulge the GM for a moment, I'd like something of a character profile from each of you.  It can be as long or as short as you'd like, but I'd like to get a feel for the characters, and for everyone's assorted kinks (ie: how Extreme they'd like to get).  This will allow us all the chance to keep from stepping on each other's toes when it comes to offs, with an easily referencable character bio page.

So, basically, use something like this format:

Name:
Player:
Character Age:
Appearance: (link where appropriate)
Role: (slave girl, king, knight, etc)
Personality:
Background:
Definite Ons: (what you would like to have happen in the story to your character)
Definite Offs: (what you will not let happen in the story to your character)

If anyone wants to add anything else, that's fine.  I want to stress this isn't a sheet that requires approval, merely a way for us all to get to know one another in character and out.  Plus, it'll give me an idea of what kind of characters will be in the story, and to tailor it that way.

I was under the understanding that with this being a 13th century type story, it'd be something very brutal, sword and sorcery type, something akin to Conan the Barbarian and the like.  If I'm wrong, I'll let Josie correct me (and spank me, if she'd like), but we'll use that as a basis until I hear something further.

Any questions, feel free to ask!

Josietta

Sounds good to me, darlin! *spanks him anyway and giggles*  I'll work on my slave girl.  I also posted a list of players on the original post.  As a side note, I'd love to see everyone play a variety of characters, ie not an abundance of "reluctant - bratty" slave sorts. If everyone does that it tends to get old.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Mr Self Destruct

Alright folks, the official OOC/Character Thread can be found here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=80966.0

Once everyone has their profiles set up, we'll get started.  I'm looking at Friday or Saturday evening at the latest, so let's get those profiles rollin'!  ;D

Idachan

Working on profile, would apprentice cartographer or apprentice fortune-teller/magi work the best? Or should I just go with page-boy?

Mr Self Destruct

An apprentice fortune-teller would work.  And if her predictions were wrong, the king could gain satisfaction by punishing her greatly. :D

Josietta

Quote from: Dark Clown on September 01, 2010, 12:22:42 PM
An apprentice fortune-teller would work.  And if her predictions were wrong, the king could gain satisfaction by punishing her greatly. :D

Would that work with a 'male' character?? Shes posing as a boy. SO the king won't necessarily punish her the same way as he thinks she is actually male. :P

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Aiden

I'm going to plunder the hell out of your castle and your servant's booty!  >:)

Mr Self Destruct

In that case, he'd probably just send the 'male' fortune teller to the dungeons...or better yet, toss him out on the front lines of the war! lol

Be careful Aiden!  I'm gonna kick you in your portcullis!  ;D

Aiden

I'd figure there is lots of raiding and siege done to get to those women!

How we going to work combat, I saw it as something on the back burner. Like...

I raid you, acquire X,X player
Then you raid me and take them back
back and forth.

I would not be oppose to some hack and slash gore (but not on the ladies)

Idachan

Indeed, untill discovered Casper's punishments would be those of a servant boy. Also, I'm sorry for the obviously contemporary pictures, I couldn't find any better but at least I posted a profile :)

MagicalPen

If you need a Male Knight of some sort (or another male character) I'd be willing to stick my neck into this one (as long as you don't try to steal my tail!).

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Remiel

I'd also like to try my hand at this, if additional male characters are still needed.  Perhaps I could play Aiden's henchman/captain, or perhaps I could play a slaver who sells his captives to Dark Clown?

Clio

Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Aiden

Quote from: Remiel on September 01, 2010, 03:32:33 PM
I'd also like to try my hand at this, if additional male characters are still needed.  Perhaps I could play Aiden's henchman/captain, or perhaps I could play a slaver who sells his captives to Dark Clown?

-Makes Remiel his blood oath brother.-

We are vikings from across the channel, sea, whatever Dark Clown's setting is.

-Pounds chest!-

Mr Self Destruct

We could always use more male characters to fill in the roles of knights/servants/etc.  Work up a character profile and try to keep it in the setting.  Basically, while I don't have a name for it yet, it's your typical sword and sorcery, meaty barbarians and scantily clad women kind of setting. :)

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

ninjamayhem

Do you still need males? I can feel a really awesome knight coming up. For either side.

Clio

And even though I'm not playing, I've done a lot of research on Viking history and did my thesis on it. So I can help if need be.

Josietta

*snuggles Christa and could poosssibly make an exception for her cuz shes so lovely* Whatchooo think Dark one?

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Clio

Quote from: Josietta on September 01, 2010, 10:04:18 PM
*snuggles Christa and could poosssibly make an exception for her cuz shes so lovely* Whatchooo think Dark one?

No no no...please don't think I'm begging for a spot, even though it appears that way. I completely understand that you guys have plenty of girls, and I knew that from the title! Lol. I was just saying that I love Vikings, so if you needed links or such, then I'd love to help. But I'll totally shut up now. Sorry!

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Idachan

Quote from: Dark Clown on September 01, 2010, 09:10:34 PM
We could always use more male characters to fill in the roles of knights/servants/etc.  Work up a character profile and try to keep it in the setting.  Basically, while I don't have a name for it yet, it's your typical sword and sorcery, meaty barbarians and scantily clad women kind of setting. :)

I foresee an abundance of eye of newt and snake tongues....

Mr Self Destruct

Quote from: Christa McGinn on September 01, 2010, 10:05:47 PM

No no no...please don't think I'm begging for a spot, even though it appears that way. I completely understand that you guys have plenty of girls, and I knew that from the title! Lol. I was just saying that I love Vikings, so if you needed links or such, then I'd love to help. But I'll totally shut up now. Sorry!

Bah!  You're in Christa!  *drags her into the darkness of the 13th century*

I'll be working up a detailed setting description over the next couple of days and a bit of history of the war between my character and Aiden's.  The Viking aspect is cool, but I'd also like to stick with the sword and sorcery inspirations as well.  It'll likely be a mashup of the two.  Any input/ideas is welcome!

Clio

Quote from: Dark Clown on September 01, 2010, 11:10:33 PM
Bah!  You're in Christa!  *drags her into the darkness of the 13th century*

I'll be working up a detailed setting description over the next couple of days and a bit of history of the war between my character and Aiden's.  The Viking aspect is cool, but I'd also like to stick with the sword and sorcery inspirations as well.  It'll likely be a mashup of the two.  Any input/ideas is welcome!

*blinks and squeals as she's dragged into one of her favorite eras*

Hey....are you sure? You can just tell me to screw myself and close the game. Honestly it was my fault for posting here...*blushes but cuddles with Dark Clown*

Aiden

Mr Self Destruct

An old, wizened tribal warlord against a demonic, power-hungry and ruthless king?  By the Gods, Aiden, I think we've got the beginning to a beautiful (and probably very violent and bloody) conflict! lol

And no, Christa, you're in.  We could always use one more slave servant to help keep the Kings entertained.

Clio

Quote from: Dark Clown on September 01, 2010, 11:21:15 PM
An old, wizened tribal warlord against a demonic, power-hungry and ruthless king?  By the Gods, Aiden, I think we've got the beginning to a beautiful (and probably very violent and bloody) conflict! lol

And no, Christa, you're in.  We could always use one more slave servant to help keep the Kings entertained.

Lol, alright. Sorry everyone!

Now, where do I post my character, and what will her role be?

Mr Self Destruct

For roles, refer to the first post.  As for where to post her, you can find that here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=80966.0

Idachan

Quote from: Dark Clown on September 01, 2010, 11:21:15 PM

No wonder Caspia decided to pose as a boy.

Clio

Alright...is she a slave then? Or servant? What is the difference?

Josietta

She would be a servant, who could later possibly be turned slave. The difference is a servant cooks, cleans, etc. The slaves are for the express purpose of entertainment  and sex -- not to say the servants couldn't be used for sex at one time or another. There is always possibility of station changes. But to start she would be a servant girl.

Also I updated the first post, if i left anything out let me know DC and I'll switch it up or add stuff as needed. And that bright red font was getting to me so i changed it to blue.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Clio

Yeah, since there are so many slave girls already. Alrighty then, would it be alright if I put up my bio tomorrow? It's getting rather late here...

Zaer Darkwail

*raises hand up*

I would volunteer for one roles as Knight. Perhaps as dark demonic king's general if you want me to ;).

auroraChloe

character profile up...... still looking for images though.   

a/a 8/21/17

Lypiphera

*Also Raises a hand*

I too would love to play a knight, or a lord (whichever you need). Vikings are rather scrummy.... Let me know if you have space / need of me and i'll post up a bio asap.

Revolutionist

Josietta

Anyone interested in playing Knights, send a PM to Dark Clown. He is the official GM and see the first post of this thread. 

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Lypiphera

I've sent a PM to Dark Clown, hopefully will be seeing you guys in the OCC thread soon!

Mr Self Destruct

I never recieved your PM Lypiphera.  Not sure what happened there.

At most, we're looking for 2-3 male characters on mine and Aiden's side of the conflict.  I don't want the game to get too swamped with too many people all trying to keep up.  When games get too large they tend to die out, and we're already off to a good start with the number of players we have.  Anyone wanting to play a male character, please PM me your character sheet for approval.

Lypiphera

How strange....

It's getting a bit late here now for me to write a sheet but i'll get one to you tomorrow!

Thanks,

Ly xx

Kate

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/79/Brandon_stemcellmovie.png/220px-Brandon_stemcellmovie.png[\img]

Name: Prince Ryan
Role : Son of the king.
Physique: Very endowed with athletic body. Has it flaunts it, thinks he is gods gift to the world, secretly thinks he may be a god literally.
Demeanor: Crude, Rude insulting, Self Centered, constantly self-absorbed, abusive to most who isn't his father. Sees people as things to use or something that seeks to threaten the current order. Reasonably Quick witted, not a very good fighter personally but a so so tactician, smart enough to be a better at warfare and politics but far too lazy and self absorbed to really believe he doesn't already know everything. All engagements he has with enemies have one governing priority - to acquire their women.
Why ? to use them and breed with them all of them over and over again without end.

The idea of them giving him linage should be an honor they should see unto itself.

Believes women exist for this purpose if they can't dance well.

Mentality : By his standards, perfect, by others standards insane and perverted

Typical Quote

"Romance ? Huh ! You mean like saying they are pretty before doing them ? There is no need they already know they must be ! they already know they are special if they have my interest ! What more could they hope for?"

"Already given me four offspring ? Then its time for another now isn't it ? "

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/79/Brandon_stemcellmovie.png/220px-Brandon_stemcellmovie.png

[ not really sure how realistic this is - still just thought some may be interested ]

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Josietta

Please read the first post and dark clowns last post on ths page.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Aiden

Off all the players who have posted interest, only the females have posted sheets except for three of the male characters.

Dark Clown- as GM and King Kormac

Myawlf- as Warmonger Volrath- Leader of the Barbarian Tribes.
Lyn- As personal guard of Volrath

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=80966.25

Dark Clown and myself have put up examples of the troops we are looking for to fill our ranks. PM him for specific roles or other details, from what I am assuming we want to keep the opposing factions somewhat even.

Mr Self Destruct

Both Lord Mayerling and Revolutionist have contacted me for roles as male characters.  Likewise, I've been in contact with two former roleplaying partners with experience in group games, and have prodded them to see if they're available.  I have one more in mind, but I'll hold off to see who might be interested in joining.  Anyone who hasn't yet posted their profiles, please do!

auroraChloe

Quote from: Dark Clown on September 06, 2010, 09:46:23 PM
Both Lord Mayerling and Revolutionist have contacted me for roles as male characters.  Likewise, I've been in contact with two former roleplaying partners with experience in group games, and have prodded them to see if they're available.  I have one more in mind, but I'll hold off to see who might be interested in joining.  Anyone who hasn't yet posted their profiles, please do!

*perks*

hey...  is there a possibility of having a character thread separate from game chatter?  it's going to be a bear finding them to reference.   :-\

a/a 8/21/17

Mr Self Destruct

What I was planning on doing was editing my first post and moving all character profiles there for easy reference, along with setting information. 

undisclosedtoyou

I'm still looking for a good face for my charrie, and I'm trying to form what kind of slave she would be.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Clio

If you want a handy-dandy list of models, I can always make one for you, Dis...even if you don't use it.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Christa McGinn on September 06, 2010, 10:36:06 PM
If you want a handy-dandy list of models, I can always make one for you, Dis...even if you don't use it.

That would be awesome, thanks.  I was thinking plus sized, with dark hair, although I could possibly go blond.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Clio

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on September 06, 2010, 11:16:44 PM
That would be awesome, thanks.  I was thinking plus sized, with dark hair, although I could possibly go blond.

Ooh! Yay! A job! Any more features? Like a certain look? Skin tone? And how plus-sized?

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Christa McGinn on September 06, 2010, 11:22:02 PM
Ooh! Yay! A job! Any more features? Like a certain look? Skin tone? And how plus-sized?

I was thinking that her skin tone could either be light and smooth, or darker, with Italian coloring, either is good with me.  I like darker hair for her, so dark brown or black.  I could go with a mahogany color, or even blond, but it would have to be a lighter shade of blond, the kind that when light hits it, it takes on a golden hue. 

When it comes to body, I was thinking pleasantly curvaciously round, you know, soft, and with enough curves to make her wow, without making her seem omg big.  Big breasted of course, but I wouldn't go omg big really.  Errr I'll stop there lmao, or I'd end up just writing the description out, and get too detailed lol.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Clio

Well, I'll try to find someone with the body and face for you...if not, I'll find the face and then a separate body or something. Anyway! Yay! I'll start now! Already I have someone in mind for a top choice... *rubs hands together*

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Christa McGinn on September 06, 2010, 11:37:30 PM
Well, I'll try to find someone with the body and face for you...if not, I'll find the face and then a separate body or something. Anyway! Yay! I'll start now! Already I have someone in mind for a top choice... *rubs hands together*

Hehehehee big yay for that!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Literal Chaos

I have... no idea what's going on, but I like smashing things in a brabarianesque fashion, and enjoy... what's the term gain... Non-Con far more than I should.  If yer still lookin' for large hairy warriors, let me know.
Did I say irregular?  I apparently meant nonexistent.  Well, I'm back!  Newly improved with a 600% increase in stability!*
The Method of the Madness

*this statement has not been evaluated by the food and drug administration
*six-hundred percent of zero is still zero

Clio

For Dis:

LIST REMOVED

The ones in bold are my favorites, but you can just ignore that. Also, I'll be working on getting their last names tomorrow...stupid Wilhelmina Agency doesn't think their models need last names...*grumbles* That bugs me, for some reason.

There's a starter list, but I'll probably be adding more. I think Crystal Renn would be perfect, and I can find you LOADS of pictures for her...but it's up to you. I'll add more tomorrow. *kisses*

auroraChloe

Quote from: Dark Clown on September 06, 2010, 10:16:31 PM
What I was planning on doing was editing my first post and moving all character profiles there for easy reference, along with setting information.

ahhh... awesome.  thanks!

a/a 8/21/17

sesshomaruartist

Josietta

The first post has been updated. Please let me know if I need to correct anything or add anyone Dark Clown, m'Lord. :P

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Edgar

Oderint dum metuant (Let them hate me, as long as they fear me).

Josietta

Yeah, unfortunately since 2010 as per the last time it was posted to.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas