non-adult 1x1 Akatsuki-centric RP idea (UPDATED 11/23)

Started by payne, November 20, 2012, 01:01:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

payne

I have this idea for a Naruto AU Akatsuki-centric RP.

In Japan, modern-day, The Akatsuki is a high-level Yakuza sect, operating in many things from blackmail to more. We would split the characters evenly among us. Zetsu would be a set of twins, names to distinguish them can be negotiated. This has a lot of room for any type of plot twists/plots.

Zetsu: Twins. One is a politician. The other acts as a go-between to give information to the Akatsuki.

Pein: The leader. He is the one who calls the shots.

Hidan: The priest. He works as Kakuzu's partner, as well as the one who obtains information about rival gangs.

Kakuzu: The accountant. Kakuzu works as the Akatsuki's personal accountant as well as a bounty hunter.

Kisame: The corrupt cop. He used to be a cop, but he finally snapped after witnesses a brutal murder. Now, he works as an informant.

Itachi: the assassin. Itachi is the one they call in when they need someone gone fast.

Sasori: The weapons master. He gets weapons for the Akatsuki. Whatever they need he supplies.

Deidara: The bomber. He is the one they bring in when they need a car bomb, or something bigger. He makes sure all the evidence is taken care of.

Xisiqomelir

Hello Payne!

Have you played Ace Attorney 3? Do you know the character of Furio Tigre? That's a beyond stereotypical yak strongman, and my vision for a hilarious Hoshigaki Kisame.

SoundNinjaGaiden

SoundNinjaGaiden

payne

X, never played so I don't get the reference. Does that mean you'd be willing to play Kisame?

Gaiden, yaaay!!!

Hmm, maybe a group RP between the 3 of us when ya'll get approved?

I have Shizuma (my OC) and Deidara.

I have a more "adult" version of the rp that we could set up, again when ya'll get approved. But we can diiscuss non-adult details.

I usually use Konan as an NPC for anyone to use. She's basically the one who keeps everything in control and reports to Pein. Basically, the fly on the wall.

SoundNinjaGaiden

payne

Any specific charries you'd wanna play/try out besides Gaiden?

SoundNinjaGaiden

payne

-holds Hidan's head up like the skull scene in Hamlet- To be Sasori or not to be Sasori that is the ques--OUCH! HE BIT ME!

SoundNinjaGaiden

payne

It's okay. I'm also a Jashinist. This is normal for us XD.

SoundNinjaGaiden

payne

SoundNinjaGaiden

payne

I think I turned a 1x1 rpg into a group rpg XD. But yaaaay! I'd love to have a Sasori since I play Deidara XD.

Xisiqomelir

Quote from: payne on November 25, 2012, 06:54:46 PM
X, never played so I don't get the reference.

To celebrate my new image-posting abilities:

QuoteDoes that mean you'd be willing to play Kisame?

Very yes.

payne

Ooh. Very nice.

And YAAAY you got accepted! -glomps-

payne

SoundNinjaGaiden

Payne get my contact info from Aeroa, or look me up on fb Ashley Morgan Clowers my computedr crashed

payne

Eeek. That sucks. I'm not on fb too much, but I'll send Hidan to retrieve your info from Aeroa :p

SoundNinjaGaiden

http://soundninjagaiden08.deviantart.com/  you can get my msn and yahoo from here its my bio plus theres pics of me as hidan XD

SoundNinjaGaiden

send me a message on DA with your contact info ok? either that or add me on msn cause yahoo wont let me sign in