Post-Apocalyptic Roleplay OOC and Interest thread.

Started by Meeka, November 05, 2011, 11:56:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ileana

sexomancy

Hey guys I drew a picture of my character and posted it on the in-character thread but it came out much bigger than I anticipated. Since I remain unapproved, and unable to delete posts, if someone could delete if for me I would greatly appreciate it and I will try to repost with a much smaller picture. Much apologies, I'm trying to figure out the image posting thing and almost got the hang of it.

Les Man

I don't believe we can delete it, it doesn't look like I can.  I don't personally really mind the big picture since you apologized, if it bothers anybody else though, we could ask one of the Moderators to fix it for you, Sexomancy.

You could also ask for a advice on how to make the picture smaller on your introduction/questionnaire thread and someone will most likely answer.

I also want to ask the group, would you mind if I post in response to Sexomancy, since it wouldn't affect your story yet?  I ask because I don't know if you are posting an order or not.
"I will give you the world..." The Pen That Is Mightier: D'autre Personnes Vit (Likes & Dislikes)
Le Ons & Offs pour Les Man.
Just a taste: The Philosopher and the Stone (Writing Sample)

kingmaster1

nah, go ahead. There isn't really an order of things :P

Les Man

"I will give you the world..." The Pen That Is Mightier: D'autre Personnes Vit (Likes & Dislikes)

kingmaster1

btw sexomancy, it is a really nice drawing  ;D

ileana

Quote from: Les Man on January 21, 2012, 08:07:25 PM
You could also ask for a advice on how to make the picture smaller on your introduction/questionnaire thread and someone will most likely answer.

That is actually quite easy. When you put in your link you get a [img ] [/ img] tag to put in the URL of the picture. Into the first brackets you put the width of the picture you want to have. For example if you want it 300 pxl wide the tag you would use is

[img width=300]http://URL[/ img] without the space after the /

Les Man

sexomancy

Quote from: kingmaster1 on January 21, 2012, 09:04:28 PM
btw sexomancy, it is a really nice drawing  ;D

thanks! art school manages to pay off from time to time. you guys did a pretty good job of finding live model photographs for your characters, but if you'd want something more accurate to your descriptions I'd be happy to do portraits of the rest of the party as well. (Free of charge, of course).

kingmaster1

I would love to see what you could do with a picture of Marcus  :-) *if you don't mind of course)

sexomancy

Quote from: kingmaster1 on January 22, 2012, 02:04:07 AM
I would love to see what you could do with a picture of Marcus  :-) *if you don't mind of course)

Okay. Let me go back and go over his description. I might have a finished product by this evening.

kingmaster1

MrModular

I'd like to join in as well. That is if it's not too crowded.

kingmaster1

well, I don't want to start turning people away. I think we will be fine with one more character  :-)

Les Man

At the risk of sounding negative or pessimistic... I'd like it if some... more active players joined as well.  So, even though I just got, I'd like to say welcome aboard, too.

MrModular

I'm wondering what happened to the thread's DM? I'd love to join, and the story looks great so far but I don't want to impose myself on the DM or anyone else. Okay, I'm writing myself into town now.

Les Man

I believe the original post-er disappeared from this SL before I got here.  I doubt she'll mind.

MrModular:  If you want you can introduce your character to "Vincent and the fireman" ...and then kingmaster1, who also seems active still can join, us ...then once (not if, when, be hopeful) the others join back in, we can pick back up on the finding-the-dead-doctor story-arc, or whatever it was exactly, heh.

It would be like doing a side-quest before the main mission in Fallout/Elder Scrolls lol

MrModular

Haha! indeed. Nice analogy. I'm right on it. Thank you for your timely correspondence.

Les Man

Ha thanks.  And no prob, anything I can do to keep an RP alive, y'know?

kingmaster1

yeah, I know how you feel les. as for the DM was Meeka and she seems to be on and off (primarily off) and I kinda just took the reigns. hopefully the rest of the group gets back on, in the mean time feel free to wright on  ;D

MrModular

Hi kingmaster, I have a question. Do you guys go by a system of any kind for actions or turns or is it pretty much at DMs' discretion whether or not actions botch or succeed?

Les Man

haha!  yes!  Sounds like you play World of Darkness games maybe, lol.

Everybody here just tries not to do anything absurd, keep it within the confines of the setting and your character and... yeah, nothing, really.  Freeform, baby  :D

kingmaster1

yeah, it's pretty relaxed around here. I say, if your in a fight (for example) it's your call wether you win or lose. If you fight another person's character talk to them about it before finishing the fight, but don't make the fight last too long.

MrModular

Yes, Les man! I played Changeling:The Dreaming and Mage: The Ascension quite a bit. Thank you for straightening that out for me, guys.  ;D

Les Man

Oh that's awesome.  I've ALWAYS wanted to play MAge, but never could find the crowd for it... Changeling I admit gets more interesting the more I hear/read about it.  I myself played Werewolf: The Apocalypse and ST'ed Vampire once (also played).

I've seen a couple others on here with an interest in Old World of Darkness (I'm a hater against the new stuff, sorry).  We should try and get something going maybe.  I know I'm still in need of a couple more good SL's.

Good luck on your acceptance.  I hope you get it!  (PS, they say 3 days minimum, but it may take four or five, lol.  Hang in there!)