Succubus Looking For Love

Started by Atalya, June 04, 2008, 11:23:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atalya

For the last few months, I have been roleplaying in chat with my good friend/lover/Mistress in an ongoing universe where we are both succubi who live and love and occasionally fight alongside other "good" demons (and sometimes angels) in Hell and across the multiverse. We've done quite a bit, and fleshed a lot of things out. Problem is, my Mistress recently moved and won't have internet access for the forseeable future. To be honest, I'm not entirely sure whether she'll be back on at all. I know she cares for me deeply and I don't think she'd abandon me if it were in her power not to, but I know that these things happen despite our best efforts.

The "point" of all that was, while I am willing eventually to play other roles, Atalya has become something of a second skin to me, and I'd like at least my first roleplay experience on Elliquiy to be as her.

I (Atalya) do have a lot to offer as a succubus: green skin, six breasts, near-constant lactation, and other things that probably can't be described in mixed company. ;) While I am largely submissive, I can and will dominate from time to time.

A few options I can think of off the top of my head:

If You're a Dom:
- Take on the role of one of our pre-established allies, one of the other succubi who live in our town, and "look after me" while Mistress is away.
- Take on the role of a heretofore unheard of demon that I'm on loan to.

If You're a Sub:
- Take on the role of my huge-breasted catgirl-slave, Thalyssa.
- Be a friendly mortal humanoid who wishes to become a demon, enslaved to me, and transformed into whatever form I desire.
- Be an enemy devil/fallen angel who is captured, tortured, unwillingly transformed and enslaved to me.

Or, if you have some other idea to include this six-breasted cow in, I'm more than open to that as well. Just be sure and check my ons and offs (link in sig).
That which yields is not always weak
Atalya's Ons and Offs and Character Explanation

GrinningHound

This looks like something I can get into....

I don't know that I really want to say 'dom' or 'sub'...maybe we can work out something that would involve occasionally flip flopping the power roles?

Friendly mortal humanoid (like a wizard, who would need Atalya's help to achieve demonhood and thus immortality?) or a captured enemy outsider would both be interesting, and would both offer a chance for my character to, at least physically, resist or overtake yours from time to time. :P

Atalya

I would be all for flip-flopping. The "wizard" one sounds most appealing to me. He might have found some way to summon Atalya from hell and bind her temporarily.

GrinningHound

Hmmm...

I like that.  How about he summoned her, but doesn't necessarily 'control' her.  They work out an agreement, she will help his with his power lust (introducing her to all the right demons and stuff like that) in return for some sort of payment.

Is she the type that would be upset at being summoned and would want to take it out on him when she got the chance? ;D

Atalya

Atalya, as far as demon (the good guys...devils are the bad guys) succubi are concerned, is not particularly violent or vengeful unless she is really pushed. She would much rather turn you, transform you, and have you as a new pet than injure or torture you for a great length of time.

If the wizard had some good intentions with his summoning, she'd eventually bring him to like whatever she did to him after turning him. If he was just an evil, power-hungry bastard, she'd consume his soul and crap him out as a mindless lemure the first chance she got.

GrinningHound

I wasn't thinking punishment along the lines of torture and such, your ideas sound right up my alley!

He wouldn't be a power hungry jerk, either.  Maybe a misguided, but generally good intentioned mage.  Maybe he's even gone a little crazy from stuff that's been happening to him, and it seems like some demonic power would help him out.

Do you happen to play Dungeons and Dragons?

Atalya

Nope, never have. I think it's the one gap in my geek-itoire. :D

GrinningHound

Heh, you just mentioned lemures, which made me think of the Monster Manual. :P

Atalya

Oh, I believe my Mistress played DnD. She's designed much of the mythos of our roleplay, no doubt borrowing from a wide array of sources.

GrinningHound

Of course, of course.  Why don't you PM me with some more details on how you would like to start things off?

Atalya

I've got a few games going as Atalya now, but it seems I'm dominant in them all, and my majority submissive side is feeling neglected.

So I'd like to start one with a dominant female partner who would capture my male character, transform him into a female/very feminine hermaphrodite creature, and enslave him. Could be by magic, or science, anything really. Be sure and check my Ons and Offs for an idea of what I'm into. ;)