Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breathless Intent

Tsk, no trying to sweet talk here, Mr. Formerly-Blue. All those promises of change ("No, Angel, I'll never touch another cube of jello ever again") - bah! I found that pit of yours stuffed full of freshly minted gunk! Vile stuff...But now I know where I rank, below Jello apparently (and NO that is NOT an invitation to dump the stuff on me). You can swear up and down that you're through with it now but its just a matter of time before you respond to the wobbly siren's call and are diving back into that pit, or worse - trying to push ME in! No way, Jose!! So long vamp of Mine - we're through!

Mordred

My Breathless angel.. I've done all I can. JAA? Who'd a thought there actually was a Jello Addicts Anonymous? Yet look at me now, not even the tiniest blob of the stuff on my entire body. See, I'm willing to change.. and yet I see the spark in those gorgeous brown eyes has.. left the building. I've looked for the switch to send the signal back in place.. but you keep squirming. Ok, I admit.. I do like it when you wriggle like that. But sadly, I get it. We be done. I shall pack up the hearse and try to find my old lurking ground. Farewell, my love.

*slides hands into those strands once more.. bending to whisper quietly, lips brushing a warm little ear* Can I.. one last time..? *sighs* No? You cert-.. Ohh ok. Later, my angel.
*See Pillory*

SummerWhispers

Ok no more blue paint I can not take it I went through a lot of trouble with the oil and lotion for my skin to keep it soft when I removed the paint each morning, so I am through you are just to fickle and changing all the time, I do not do well with change. So I am out of here to find someone who is constant.

Breathless Intent

You have more sense than I do. Don't you know I get off on being a smarter one in the relationship? Telling others how things are supposed to be and all. But I can't pull that with you, you're always one step ahead. Its damn infuriating! Well, I can't take it anymore! I need to find someone I can boss around. But you knew that already didn't ya? Bah! Goodbye!!

TheLegionary

No matter how much you intent to be with me, you are always short of breath. This is not sustainable in the long run. You off or I will end up sick!

Grainne

I just cannot continue to see someone who gazes at his reflection so much more than he gazes at me. I'm sorry but it's over.
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Mordred

I know this is in no way your fault but.. I simply can't be with someone who is more blue than I. Yes, I suffer from Indigo Envy. And as much as I adore hovering near.. feeling your gorgeous glow caress my icy form, I can't help but feel those nagging little twinges of jealousy. Perhaps when I am back to my full blue glory.. but at the moment, nawwww, just ain't gonna work, gorgeous.
*See Pillory*

MiaFire

I always looked to you as the mysterious, gothic, charmer that allowed a girl to think within some confines of safety that she was getting swept up and away by a dark, forbidding being, but now the only mystery is..wondering what you are looking at so intently when it isn't me. Sorry. I like to be someone's entire focus at least once in a while. Bye, dear Mordred.
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Mordred

Mia.. ohhhh my Mia. You of all beings should realize that a creature that lasts forever has those little phases of change. Little periods of melancholic reflection that lure the mind to draw within.. when the shenanigans take a backseat and a long sigh takes place. I shall again stare into those fiery eyes.. but.. upon your picture, for this.. yeah.. this simply isn't working. A vampire needs a creature with patience. Madness.. it comes with that price. The good times, they do have this little price. I'm sorry. Later, my thermally enhanced princess.. I will miss you.
*See Pillory*

Jag

Mordred, darling, how many times must we go through this? Alright, you want the truth? I've found another. A kindred creature of the night to help me take over this world and rule over these pitiful humans. I shall spare your undead life when the time comes, but do not think that as remainders of our time together. Instead, consider it a reward for the wonderful nights of blood letting and violence you've given me. Now...get out before I change my mind and tear your throat out.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Timeless

Ahh, my dearest Michi. As much as your darkness is so appealing and thus, the reason that lured me to you; but one can only handle that much. I think perhaps I had finally lost my taste in the darkness and prefer to go someone with a bit more - how to say - kindness and would show more appreciation of me. I am certain you'll definitely find someone more fitting for you than me, so.. I have to leave now. Ciao!

Mordred

Timeless one.. with such haunting sweet eyes and beautiful heart.. how can I remain with you? I'm bad. Yes.. please.. don't deny. You know I am. Darkness Incarnate. I'm not even alive! What remains with no beating heart and is good? Nothing. Yet I look into your face.. I kiss your soft lips.. I feel your hypnotic beat.. and I know.. I can't corrupt such a radiant soul. And for this, lovely girl.. I must go. *pauses* Ok.. just to the back yard. The soil out there is.. mmm.. yeah, you wouldn't understand but.. it's quite nice. *sighs* Later, my sweet morsel. If you hear a tap on the door, late at night.. it'll me.. wanting to kick your ass at Wii bowling. Heh.. bye, love.
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

You.....You, I can't believe you would deny that you live to corrupt sweet innocent beings. At least I admit it. I can not be with you because you can't accept that you are a corrupter. Sorry dude just can't do it. bye

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Timeless

Oh, sweet Xandi. You are too sweet, and even sweeter than me; and that's something. Also, somehow, you are making me think that I should dye my hair red despite i adore my black locks. Think we need to separate, to allow myself some time to clear my mind and hope that I would not get a toothache. Or perhaps I am. Think perhaps an appointment with a dentist should be good for me. So for now, we have to part, my dear!

Zaphod

Sorry, I can't possibly be with someone that is eternally unattainable. I usually prefer to "attain" during the very first date. :P

Breathless Intent

Ugh, you have NO patience! I told you I am saving myself for marriage, so give up on the idea of "attaining" anything before then. I'm going to have to find myself a guy who understands the good things come to those who wait. Goodbye!

Zaphod

Wait!? I have been waiting for ages now. I am tired of all these chaste kisses. Either we do "it" right now, or we are through! Wait! We are through anyway!

Breathless Intent

Ugh - you're SUCH a prude!! Yeah yeah, I'm the one who wants to wait, but you can't even say the words! "It" - Really? *Sighs and shakes her head* I need a guy who will be able to whisper all sorts of naughty things in my ear and "it" surely won't cut it. We're done!

Zaphod

Sorry, your nose is too big. I have always fancied those delicate, slim noses and you don't make the cut, sweetheart. Think about a nose job, alright? We could be back together if you get it right.

Breathless Intent

At first I thought the shiny body was a big turn on, but really you're just stinky and wet all the time...I can't take it anymore! Let me know when you've got that whole sweating disorder worked out and we can give it another shot!

Zaphod

When I married you, I didn't realize I would be marrying your whole family! They get on my nerves! I can't deal with this whole wife's family bonding thing any more. I'll see yoiu in court. Oh, and another thing, you snore!

Breathless Intent

I was realllly hoping that the personality would match the body. But...*sigh* there's just not much going on up top. There's only so much pecs and biceps will buy you, I need some stimulation elsewhere and you're just NOT capable of giving that to me. But, if you ever wanna just hook up once in a while, I'd be done. Call me - bye!

Zaphod

Uhh I don't know how to say this.. While you were throwing up in the restroom during last night's party, I was making out with your best friend, Kelsie. Since I am a nice guy. I am confessing my shameful act in full and breaking up with you so that you don't have to put up with me any more. *runs ro Kelsie*

Autumn52

Wait don't leave I wanted to talk to you about something. Sit down get comfy. Now Zaphod you know how much I adore you but since you clearly have a longing for Breathless and maybe her sister I can't possibly hold any interest for you any longer. I want you to be happy but to be honest you haven't rocked my boat in quite a long time, I understand why now seeing as how you are boinking all the other lovely ladies. So I bid you adieu and wish you much happiness.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Jag

Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment