Fairy Tail rp interest check

Started by Bloody Rose, April 16, 2011, 12:51:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloody Rose

I was wondering who here watches the 'Fairy Tail' anime. I just started watching it and thought it would be a perfect rp to start that could gather a lot of attention. If you have no idea what the anime is here is a basic synopsis of it:

"A young 17-year-old celestial spirit mage, Lucy Heartfilia, runs away from home and travels to the land of Fiore to join the magical Fairy Tail Guild. Along the way, she meets Natsu Dragneel, a teenage boy looking for his foster parent, a dragon named Igneel, with his best friend, Happy the cat. Shortly after their meeting, Lucy is abducted by Bora of Prominence, who was posing as Salamander of Fairy Tail, to be sold as a slave. Natsu rescues her and reveals that he is the real Salamander of Fairy Tail and has the skills of a Dragon Slayer [fire type], an ancient magic. He offers her membership into the guild, which she gladly accepts. They, along with Happy become a team and perform various missions offered by the Fairy Tail guild. They are some times accompanied by Erza Scarlet,an armored maiden, and Gray Fullbuster,an ice wizard with a strange habit."

So i was thinking of forming a rp that is basically a guild forming up, all members will be part of the guild that I am planning. I will reveal all information that I know off if I grab enough interest. Thank you for reading

undisclosedtoyou

This makes me sad that I didn't choose to read Fairy Tail first, instead of Beelzebub lol.  Are you thinking of making this game free form, or do you have a system you want to use for it?
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Bloody Rose

undisclosedtoyou

I'm definitely interested in this.  But I'll wait for more info before thinking up a character.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

DKDBSD

Erm I'll keep my eye on this there have been two previous attempts so I'm curious on what you might do differently.

Yorubi

Same here. ^^;; I do have two general character designs already thought up from another RP, though one can be considered god-moddy (aka she is a pretty strong S-Rank mage, likely a council member or of their level) and then a much weaker character that has a rather 'interesting' power so to speak which is one that probably would need to be talked about. Then again making a new one could be fun even to do. Heck if its not already chop full of it like it tends to be, I'd even go and try out a Dragon slayer character (usually not one to conform to a character type but it seems like it could be fun to play).

In the end though I'll be looking to see what happens, and probably devising if I were to join what I'd want to do.

1SAZ

I'd be interested in this too. Sounds like an decent idea to me. I had a character on another site where the game died, but I'm not sure if I'd use that one.

Zaer Darkwail

I have interest also, watching fairy tail anime episodes even now :).

Bloody Rose