News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Crazy Question Game!

Started by Blythe, July 23, 2013, 05:03:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterMischief

I would want to trade bodies with a beautiful woman for a day.  Who, specifically, would not matter as much.  I would just like to see what it is like to be a woman.

Assuming intelligent life does exist elsewhere in the universe.  Do you think it is friend or hostile to humans and why?

Kichita

If it is intelligent life, it is quite likely indifferent. 

If you could do anything with your toes that you can do with your fingers, what would it be?

Stella

Write!

If you could remove one season from the year, which would it be?

Nexus1199

I would remove summer since it get way to hot and anything you can do in summer, you can do in spring.

If you could become one continent, which would it be and why?

Blythe

I'd be Europe, if I could. Granted, I don't know why, other than I've always wanted to visit that continent.

If you could have a magical universal remote control, what would you do with it?

cptBacon

I'd look at boobs. All of them.

If you had the power to fart on command, how would you use it to serve (or harm) humanity?
A super detailed introduction to me:
O/O

My current stories:
The Art of Seduction | Grey Skies
Along for the Ride | She Let Herself Go

himawari

girls don't fart. we toot! lols...

well, i would love to fart in the face of danger! *puts on cape*
for justice~!!!

if you could have any evil super power what would it be?
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

Nexus1199

Perfect mind control

If I controlled your mind, what do you think I would do to you?

Tise

I think you would make me play games all day and night.

If I gave you the green lanterns ring what would you do with it?
Not All Who Wonder Are Lost

Chasseybaby

Show Ryan Reynolds how to use it properly! >.< *

If you created a new color what would you call it?

Tise

I would call It TISE \ (o3o) /

If you had to choose to either be eaten by a giant leech or this thing:

which one would you choose?

goodbyeskyharbor

A giant leech!

If you could have a locket of hair from one person in history, whom would it be?

Stella

Anne Boleyn. I'm not completely sure why, but she is the first person who came to mind and I went, "yes. Yes, I would want a lock of her hair."

If you could live inside any TV show as your new reality, which would you choose?

Blythe

Gah....I want to say Game of Thrones, but there's so much character death. Better opt for a somewhat more secure TV show--I'll go with Agents of SHIELD!

If you trade places with anyone for a day, who would you trade with...and why?

Tise

ROFL! Imma be totally honest with this one. I would trade places with Mika Tan 

Trust me when I say you do not want to know why  >:)

If you could remix a song which song would you remix?

HannibalBarca

Boom Boom Boom by John Lee Hooker--industrial dance style, like Trent Reznor.

If you could have any celebrity for one night of passion, but had to earn it, what would you do to get them?
“Those who lack drama in their
lives strive to invent it.”   ― Terry Masters
"It is only when we place hurdles too high to jump
before our characters, that they learn how to fly."  --  Me
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

Abraxos the Fallen

Taylor Lautner.

I would be willing to have sex with an old woman. Thank God for a good imagination.

Who would you have a night of passion with, despite them not being of your preferred gender (easy question for the bis out there)

Blythe

That's easy. My true love one day! Since I haven't met that person yet and don't know their gender (and I'm pansexual), that should keep me from selecting someone from a "preferred" gender!

Would you prefer to live on the Moon or live on Mars....and why?

PrettyxPoisonxApple

The moon because the view would be fantastic and Mars is too hot! (Plus those martians can be annoying)

Would you take an hour as a lion or a year as a mouse?

Paladin101

year as a mouse. Whole new perspective of the world to explore...and I love cheese!

If you knew you had to choose to lose either your hearing, or your sight, which would you choose. And what would you want to be the last thing you saw/heard?

Aislinn

Hearing.....and probably the last thing I would want to hear is someone saying "I love you"....

What was the most beautiful thing you've seen with your own two eyes so far in your life?
"I am the one thing in life I can control
I am inimitable I am an original
I'm not falling behind or running late
I'm not standing still,
I am lying in wait.”

PrettyxPoisonxApple

Get ready this is going to be cheesy... *drum roll* ... my children awwwwwwwwww But seriously my kids are stunning and I am very lucky.

Do you believe in any conspiracies?

King Serperior

I do indeed.  I believe that the world is literally held together by conspiracies!

What are your top five favorite colors and why?

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Rex33

Blue, it gives me a sense of calm and relaxation. When looking towards the sky during the day, of course i see the sun, but i also see the always still blue sky.

Black, is a color that dominates everything. It is a dark, and powerful color that yields to few.

Red, honestly, no deep meaning, I was a fan of the Flash growing up. Seeing the Justice League i always loved him, so red is also one of my favorite colors.

Pink, as my sports camp teacher used to say, pink is the manliest color. I like to think of it as my favorite color, so that i can be in other peoples shoes. Along with it being awesome.

White, it reminds me of hope.

What's one thing you wanna do before you die?
The Return: I'm trying to make a return to this wonderful website. I have fond memories of it, only outside conflicts made me put my interactions with all the amazing people here on hold. Now, I think I can be back on for awhile.

I'm all for the ons and offs pages, but I think I would liketo interact with people for a longer time rather then just a quick look at their page.

Shewolf

I do not want to regret "not having done something I really want to do or try" by putting it off.
I usually dive right into whatever I want to do. Life can be over in a heartbeat, might as well enjoy it.  ;)
So, no one thing for me... I want it all.  ;D

If you could go back to school and study whatever you wanted to, what would it be?