Previous topic - Next topic

Vekseid

Blythe

Not worth a war....

...although definitely worth a dance off.  ;D

Mathim

Quote from: Vekseid on August 25, 2015, 06:45:54 PM
Worth threatening war over? >_>

When you consider the absurd things people prioritize, hold sacred, and value above all, threatening war over something like that is hardly surprising. It's the reason they pulled The Interview from theaters and South Park was unable to air some of their episodes uncensored.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Vekseid

I was being facetious. I imagine it was mostly the other 9 hours of programming that pissed the Kim regime off.

Also, they're well aware of how well they'll do if it comes to blows. South Korea has a military to rival France or the UK. American assistance is just adding insult to injury.

Thesunmaid

Well lets face it wars have been started over stupider things and it almost seemed fitting that Kim jong il would be willing to start a war over the musical version of  Nyah nyah nyah nyah.

Here is an amusing link for wars started for extremely stupid reasons

http://www.cracked.com/article_17123_the-5-most-retarded-wars-ever-fought_p2.html

also...if I had to listen to pop music for an hour straight I might get a bit violent as well :P Good thing i don't run a country.
Some mornings its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Current Status for posts: Caught up (holy shit) Current Status for RP:looking for a few

Mikem

I think I'm missing some serious context for this. I did notice they were dressed in some familiar NK-ish military uniforms, was that what they were taunting? Or was it in the lyrics? Or was it a taunt just because they were broadcasting westernized music to the north.
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions. So why not take the scenic route?"

My Ons & Offs

TaintedAndDelish

I'm kind of curious about just how annoying this sort of tactic is. If it's just an ear worm, or if it's unbearably loud.