The Space Brothel! (F seaking any)

Started by Atlas Daylis, July 02, 2015, 02:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atlas Daylis

Far into the future, humanity has spread all over the universe. Together with the many aliens races they have encountered, humanity has earned it's place among the starts. However, so things about humans never change...

Mikasa, a 26 year old woman, is the top whore in Dezmo Station, and perhaps the best in the entire Gamma star cluster! She's had her body modified quite a bit, making it the perfect body for any customer. However, after 5 years on the station, she wants to get away, see the universe. She hears about a ship that is to dock soon, the Aphroditie, a huge colony ship repurposed into the biggest ship based brothle in space. Mikasa has contacted the captain, and is preparing to board it. What will she find aboard? What will happen?

All of this is up to discussion! In addition to playing Mikasa, I also thought of a few other girls to play. Izume, the Captain's right hand girl, and Aile, the engineering chief who frequently has to deal with alien creature who escaped into the engine room... And who also are in mating season. I'd want to do something very kinky, going from futanaris, tentacles, ovipositioning, the works!

If your interested, send me a pm, and we can talk more!