Ex's roleplay (torioto and aaa111)

Started by AAA111, December 16, 2009, 09:35:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

"That is kind of contradictory, Shane"

torioto

"I know... but I guess you'll understand soon. Once you see the present."

AAA111

"Present..Shane I really hope you weren't with another girl tonight bc that would hurt me so bad..I wanna be the only girl in your life"

torioto

"Oh geez quit bitching about being jealous and come down and open the door"

AAA111

"I don't take well to being told what to do Shane"

A few minutes later she opens the door and gives him a look that he knows all too well when he is in the doghouse.

torioto

AAA111

"Oh so surprised..so what are you doing here?" I ask you as I give you a half-grin. Kind of wondering where he was all night and thinking how strange he is acting.

torioto

"I bent your way when I really needed my time. But hell, here I am. Even another attempt to show you just how much I've changed, even if some are in vain."

AAA111

"Well come in" I say as I move to the side to let you in

"Shane please be honest with me..where were you tonight?" I ask

I try not to be a jealous girlfriend but shane is the first guy in a long time that is really trying to make it work. She really likes him and thinks he is the most popular guy on campus and because of that she is afraid that she is going to lose him so instead she puts up a wall to keep him out. It hurts them both though.

torioto

"Thanks" I sit down on her sofa "I went to see a friend. Yes a female friend." I couldn't believe she was acting so jealous. "I needed to weigh my options and decide about you. Again. And I decided you."

AAA111

As I look at you, you are able to see that look in my eye. The look where I am scared that a guy cheated on me. She doesn't say anything she just looks at him trying to gauge him and see if he cheated on her if it was nothing if it was just two friends hanging out. She is standing in front of him looking down at him as she tries to figure out what is going on in her life at the current moment.

torioto

"My god! What do you need? Proof that I wasn't doing whatever it is you don't want me to do after feeling that you are actually the one that changed? You just can't believe I came here because I wanted to be with you. Here I am trying to make you feel happy again and everything that's going through your head is that cheated on you?"

AAA111

"I know that you came here because you want us again. I'm just scared to let you in again. I love you so much it's just I'm scared of being hurt again. Please don't get mad at me again and leave babe. I know I'm not such a good girlfriend right now but I've been cheated on before. Never you but I have been and I guess it is me just putting up this wall to protect myself from getting hurt again" I tell you as I smile down at you hoping you will forgive me.

torioto

I sigh, calming down. I guess it can't be helped. "Please just don't make this harder than it actually is. Can we please forget about all than and be cool with each other?"

AAA111

She looks at him smiling and nods "Yeah I think that would be a great idea. I'd really like that"

torioto

"Great" I say, smiling. "Then here, this is for you. This isn't an apology thing or anything. Just something I wanted to give you a few days ago." I take out the small flat box from my breast pocket. I was red with black drawings and matching lace keeping it closed.

AAA111

She smiles at him as she sits down next to him.

As she looks over at him she asks "What is it babe?" as she starts to slowly and carefully remove the lace keeping the box closed.

torioto

"I got this for you the other day, the day we got back together again. I met up with a friend of mine to get it for you. I was waiting to get to see you again but I was to busy studying yesterday, and so here it is today"

I urge her to keep opening it, expectant to see her amazed face. I really wanted to make this work. I turned down Clair after she practically offered her body to me, I wasn't going to let Alex know that though. At least not when she's having a jealousy fit. Who know what would happen.

AAA111

As I open the box I see the beautiful piece of jewelry that he bought for me as she smiles wide as she looks up at him grinning "Oh babe this absolutely gorgeous..but whats it for?" I ask as I give you a huge hug

She smiles over at him thinking how sweet and thoughtful he is. She looks up at him and asks "Babe I need to know the truth..please tell me where you were tonight..whos this girl?" I ask looking at you seriously

torioto

My smile and content attitude quickly fade. Why was she so persistent all of a sudden? I wasn't used to that.
"Why do you want to find out so badly, Alex? It's like you WANT to find something to ruin the moment. You don't know her, and you probably wont know her ever."

AAA111

I sigh as I look at you "I just want to know if there was a chance that my boyfriend could have cheated on me tonight..i'm just scared. look at you. you are the most popular guy on campus as well as the hottest and sometimes just don't feel like i'm good enough for you" I say as I shrug. I do not know have a lot of self confidence in myself when it comes to guy but he hasn't really seen this side of her before.

torioto

I feel a little flattered at being called the hottest, but nothing else. She was ruining the moment.
"I didn't cheat on you, trust me on that"

AAA111

She nods "I do trust you..i'm just an idiot sometimes. I understand if you would want to break up with me" I say looking down mad at myself for doing some dumb and stupid things.

torioto

"I broke up with you because I was being a jerk. But I told you I'm changing that." I kiss her forehead lightly, still under her hug. "Thanks for believing me, baby."

We stay like that for a few minutes, happy with our warm embrace, until I remember. "Your test, you should be getting some rest. Or maybe I could help you now."

AAA111

I look up at you as I groan "ugh damn chemistry..it ruins everything. what about your papers and stuff that you had to do for tomorrow?" I ask looking up at you as I put my hand on your shoulder.