Abducted by Tentacle Monsters - Reboot [More Monsters Needed]

Started by AndyZ, September 26, 2011, 06:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyZ

Quote from: Revenent on October 11, 2011, 07:56:24 PM
Yeah, I knew that, I just thought it would be interesting to play one the way you originally pictured it, even if he will be spending half of his time with one that won't shut up. :-)

The way I originally pictured it was for Mr. Cuddles, even if I'll usually only break him out for people who won't post all that often, so that they can still be involved and not cause other people to be held up.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

TheVongola10th

Name: Xuzbadgehkim Portov Qostowyuz (Aka XPQ)

XPO has traveled far to visit this space station having heard phenomenal things from his fellows. He is a Tetraphite and has no way of verbal communication, but can speak telepathically on occasion. He uses bindings to keep non-compliant partners still as his tentacles are somewhat weak and even most women would be able to break free of his grip. He feeds off of breast milk which he can induce through chemicals that can be excreted from his two membrane like mouths (see above picture).

AndyZ

Xuzbadgehkim Portov Qostowyuz (Aka XPQ) - Approved
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

TheManPerson

Name: Ari Wong
Appearance:

Age: She appears to be 25, but she is technically thirty.
Year abducted: 2006
Personality: She is very nice to people, and is rather brave, but not too brave. From her seeming innocence and her naivety, you wouldn't expect her to be a sex-addict. Whoever she considers hot, she will come on to them immediately. She is rather up-beat, but she can be mean when she's angry. She can sometimes be greedy, depending on what the item is, and will keep certain things to herself. She can be eager about a lot of things needs to be able to talk to someone for at least two hours a day.
Current Clothing: The clothing she is wearing in the picture.
Please indicate your preference (Such as On, Off, Don't Care or something similar but easily understood) for the following (and feel free to add others you want your preferences clear on):
Oviposition: Maybe.
Pregnancy: Yes.
Copious amounts of cum: Of course!
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Sure!

AndyZ

TheManPerson

Here comes a monster.

Name: He has no name. He allows the monsters or women to call him any respectable name they desire.
Age: Although he loosk to be somewhere in his twenties, he is actually three hundred years old.
Species: Quarok'Li
Appearance:

He can make any number of tentacles up to one hundred come out of his back, and can control their girth. Their tiips are the shapes of human penises. They are all green, and very slimy.
Origin: Like all Quarok'Li, he was born from the main tentacle of their planet's 'Mother', which is a giant blob with thousands of tentacles coming out of it that secrete new-borns.
Anatomy(just for the heck of it): They cannot have sex with their own species, and therefore they have enslaved many species from around the universe, but no humans. The only gender is male, which is the main reason for this. They take on random forms of species without tentacles across the universe, and it usually comes out of their backs. Their bone structure and organ placement is generally the same of the species they take the form of, but the chest is squeezed together to make room for the tentacles in their backs. They have special chemicals their skin secretes that immediately makes the nervous system of many species (including humans) feel immediate pleasure wherever it touches theirs.

AndyZ

Tackyhillbilly

Gomaro
Age: It accounts for time different. Functionally millions of years old, though only a few centuries  of that has been active.
Species: Ikkatokok

Origin: Ikkatokoks have no memory of their homeplanets. They are functionally a spaceborne lifeform. They can hibernate for thousands of years, even when exposed to hard vacuum. They are photosynthetic, gathering all the food they need from sunlight. They prey on passing ships, using crew to house their offspring. They can breed in different ways, at times just using the host body to house copies of themselves, in others actually inseminating the host to create a hybrid lifeform.

fireflights

I have taken the oath of the Drake

Livin in MD now.

Not taking anymore one on ones but ones already discussed with the partners.

TheVongola10th

Another monster asking for approval xP

Ginko(like the leaf)
He is a giant alien who lives in water, somewhat resembling a giant angler fish, he enjoys "Playing" with women by swallowing them whole putting them into one of his 5 stomachs, each having their own unique characteristics, he does not "eat" them but once he is done with his playing he releases them from his mouth(this is not puking as there is no bile) he does have a reproductive organ, but it is too large for the human females so he had it genetically altered to have an alternative(see picture)
Ginko:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Ginko's Stomach:

Ginko's Reproductive Organ:

AndyZ

Ginko - Approved

At first glance, this almost seems like vore, but it's more like a way of engulfing the girl without any actual digestion, so seems okay to me.  May want to double-check with players before claiming their girls though.

TheVongola10th

Vaulera

I would be happy to engage with him if you want the new one to do it instead.

Vergil1989

Vongola gave me an idea to get back into this game.  I had too many people going like an idiot, hence why I slowly but surely disappeared for so long, for which I can't apologize enough.

Name;  Queen Aeryon
Species Name;  Sebacean Naga
Gender;  Always female
Anatomy;  The Sebacean Naga have a very unique way of propagating their race.  While they are able to mate in the traditional sense with other alien species, because they are all female that have ties to higher insect colonies such as the African Ants or Termites for example, each 'colony' has a fertile queen able to produce thousands of eggs over the course of her life.  However, when they find a strong enough partner that they feel can survive what makes them so unique, they will swallow the creature in question into their egg sacs and force them to submit through whole body orgasms again and again until they give their confirmation of wishing to be 'loved' fully.  When that happens, they will be fully submerge them into a special chamber within their egg sacs where they are taken apart painlessly and put back together as they see fit, becoming either a drone completely dependent upon the Queen or they are transformed into another Sebacean Naga in turn.  Depending on the role she desires will determine what the end result will be.  Drones still have a renmant of their former personality, but they are completely devoted to her, protecting her, feeding her, and ultimately trying to please her in every way that they can.  Sebacean Nagas in turn however are just as driven to spread the race as their 'mother' is, willing to do anything and everything to ensure they continue to spread to every corner of the universe.
Reproductive Organ/means;  The Sebacean Naga Queens are able to reproduce one of two ways, but never both at the same time since that would cause too much strain on even their powerful bodies.  They can be seeded like a regular human females and give birth the same way, or they employ their egg sacs for more personal means of persuasion when not actually laying eggs for simple worker drones that look more like giant crosses between ants and slugs unless another alien species fertilizes the eggs for her, in which case the worker drones change accordingly.  The special converted drones on the other hand are more efficient in handling more things the Queen likes to have done when a mate isn't viable or on hand besides the usual personal needs she might need tended to such as gathering food, bathing, etc.  (She is a Queen after all lol.)

Conversion itself is an extensive process.  Both require being completely swallowed up into the egg sac's special chamber that is deep within the Naga's body, but Drone Conversion is a far simpler process.  All that is done in the former is having a mind altering drug pumped into every orifice through the use of phallic like tentacles, the drug in question is quick to be absorbed into the body before the person being changed is 'birthed' out the same way they had gone in.  Sebacean Naga Conversion however is far more complicated and is far more time consuming but is also pain free despite the extensive modifications that is performed in the same place.  The body is kept in a perpetually blissful state while it is cut open and injected with a myriad of fluids and other chemicals, bones elongated, muscles, nerves, and organs changed and modified to become a much smaller version of the Queen herself, at least at first.  When the process is completed, the same happens in that the new Naga is given life through birthing, ready to learn by example as well as gain a small retinue of her own drones and workers to see to her every need.

((Will skip the gory bits I promise, unless you wish to see it in action of course lol.))

(The coils end where the bottom half of a woman begins, meaning a Naga has both the sexual organs of a normal female as well as that of her egg sac she is attached to since 'birth'.)

(The egg sac is attached to several coils worth of snake like hide.)
Brief History  Queen Aeryon, despite being a very successful queen in her day, is the last of her kind.  This came about partly due to her own greed in hoping to spread her influence to every part of the universe, converting and bearing countless offspring in her life up until now.  To put a long story short, her more than usual violent means to an end was her undoing, having spread herself too thin, too late realizing the error when other creatures in her part of the galaxy bombed her homeworld into oblivion and back, stopping the spread of her children at its source.  Despite major setbacks, she was able to flee and has now found her way with a relatively small group of her workers, drones, and guards to the ship where she will start again with a much more level head about her but no less tenacious attitude.

((She can use her tentacles both in and out of her body, able to lay eggs in other species of female humans or aliens as the need arises, but the real fun begins when she decides you might be worthy of conversion into her drones or another Sebacean Naga.))

Oviposition:  Despite already having a ton of her own eggs, for the right price or a good trade, she is more than willing to share her egg sac with another alien species should they require it.  Just hope your newly hatched young does not try to eat her own or try to chew its way out of her however.
Pregnancy:  YES
Copious amounts of cum:  YES.
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac:  You better be packing a pretty potent mix for it to work on her, but YES
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

AndyZ

Vergil1989

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

Vergil1989

Name:  Natsume
Appearance: 
Year abducted:  2011
Personality:  Devoted to her Queen, Natsume would rather die than be separated from her for too long unless ordered away.  In which case, some of her old personality back of being a fierce warrior that knew no fear would return, but the constant submission to Aeryon would extend to anyone that held her in check.
Current Clothing:  None.  Aeryon allows none to be worn at all times.
Please indicate your preference (Such as On, Off, Don't Care or something similar but easily understood) for the following (and feel free to add others you want your preferences clear on):
Oviposition:  YES
Pregnancy:  YES
Copious amounts of cum:  YES
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac:  YES

AndyZ

I'm not sure I like the idea about having multiple characters who are supposed to work with each other and all played by the same player.  Sorry.

Revenent

Quote from: AndyZ on November 20, 2011, 11:28:23 PM
I'm not sure I like the idea about having multiple characters who are supposed to work with each other and all played by the same player.  Sorry.

Er...isn't that what Grak and Zal do?

TheVariableX

Name: Dr Jane Cockburn
Appearance: Earth female in her mid twenties. Moderate height with a below average weight.  Considered very attractive by her species.  Mammaries small but within acceptable range.  Symmetrical and finely sculpted face.  Entrancing eyes.  Blonde hair currently dyed brunette. 
Year abducted: 2012
Personality:  Extremely intelligent.  Confident to the point of arrogance.  Too secretive and untrusting to keep friends long.  Very dominant in her professional life.  Secretly a sexual submissive.
Current Clothing:  White lab coat over a white blouse, a dark blue knee length pencil skirt and a black leather waist cincher.  Three inch black pumps.  Lacey black matching lingerie including bra, panties, garter belt and stockings.
Oviposition: On (Especially up the anus )
Pregnancy: On (Tentacle monsters, larvae, beasts... surprise me and fill her up)
Copious amounts of cum: Oh hell yes.  ( On my face, on my clothes, under my clothes, in my hair, on my food, as food )
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: On (Via cum or injection for the biggest On.  Pheromones are acceptable. )

Other things: I'm not experienced with vore, but I'm willing to try it.  I adore urine and all sorts of (forced) fluid transfers.  I'm willing to try scat in a very unreal sci-fi setting.

NEW: I'm travelling and will be unavailable until about the 26nd
On/Off   Story Requests

Snake

Swordsman18

We could revive it. I have missed this place and last it was active I still had GM standing. So are there any takers for the revival, other than VariableX of course?

AndyZ

I'm fine with reviving it if people want to start it back up again.  Do people need new threads made up, or want to just use the ones already in place?

ShadowFox89

I might be interested in joining in if you revive it....
Call me Shadow
My A/A

ShanaTheIV

Name: Rena
Appearance
Year abducted: 2012
Personality: Rena is just your typical elven girl who is bisexual. She is kind and innocent and enjoys to try new things. She's also somewhat of a martial artist...
Current Clothing: (See appearance)
Oviposition: Doesn't it involve egg laying? If so, them maybe...
Pregnancy: No, no, over 9000 times, NO!
Copious amounts of cum: Yes (especially on my face)
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Yes