Maia Omai-My first-time -- looking for solo Ms or Fs

Started by Maia Omai, August 27, 2010, 05:00:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maia Omai

Alright here are a few little ideas. Im pretty flexible and will probably come up with some better stuff later. Just trying to get my feet wet now. Who wants to pop my RP cherry? ha ha

1) Geeky action figure collector finds the perfect female action figure and a-la Mannequin, she comes to life. (aka Im your dolly)

2) Enchanting sculptress creates an amazing human from alien stone.

3) Futuristic--How is sexuality different/same in the year 3010?

4) Mermaids--they taste like sushi!

Wolfy

Well..Futuristic and Mermaid sound interesting to me.

TheVillain

Futuristic sounds interesting to me as well. I've actually had serious discussions about this in fact.

Or results are basically boiling down to two points.

1.) The vast majority of current taboos will be completely gone. The only one that will probably still be around will be Pedophilia in fact. Even the strange ones like Scat, Rape, or Necrophilia will be- through social networking and technology- have been completely defanged. Medically certified growth cultures that are engineered to be as poop-like as possible but not bad for you for the scat people for example. It may reach the point where being "monosexual", not being bisexual, will be considered the unusual sexual orientation.

2.) Downside will be that with all the variety of sexual activities available there will be very little actual procreation going on. Never to the point where there's dangerous underpopulation for the species, but there will definitely be areas that would be very underpopulated as birth control becomes easier and easier.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Jason Masters

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=80623.0

Ugh... Work and life have been consuming my life everything on here is on halt... sorry everyone