Californication-inspired RP [ M/F ]

Started by Hemingway, July 07, 2012, 01:11:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemingway

I would like a game inspired by the show Californication ( and the relationship between Hank and Mia ). Having watched it isn't a requirement, but it would make understanding what I have in mind much easier, and I'd recommend reading about the characters mentioned ( I can provide links – just ask! ). What I have in mind is a story involving a male character aged somewhere in the range of 30 – 40, and a considerably younger female character ( 16 – 18 would be ideal ). While the show takes place in sunny California - where else? - the RP can take place anywhere. Similarly to the show, however, the male character - my character - will be somewhat of a celebrity - most likely a writer, as in the show - who has recently moved ( back ) to where it takes place. The female character can be a neighbor, the daughter of an acquaintance, a fan - take your pick. Ideally, she should be quite confident and bold, sexually aggressive and manipulative, though she may also have a vulnerable side.

The relationship between them will be complicated, obviously very taboo. He'll be torn between wanting to keep it up - enjoying the physical side of it as well as the risk - and breaking it off, with her blackmailing him ( if somewhat light-heartedly, if such a thing can be said about blackmail ). All the time it will remain consensual, though it could get quite rough and bondage is not out of the question.

If this sounds interesting ... let me know!