Supernatural, Population 15 [IC] [Day 5]

Started by Saku, August 04, 2009, 11:27:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsu

Not one to be taken in by a sense of security without full proof that it was safe to do so, Kitsu stands to vote as well. As he had voted before, he would again vote for Ryven. It wasn't anything personal towards the man really. In fact, Kitsu rather liked him, but demons were known for being sneaky, hiding themselves within the disguise of friendship.
Been away a while. Looking to cure my boredom. <3

Ryven

Marguerite

Marguerite really had no clue what to think. She was at the moment at a loss and had no idea what to make of things. She could pick at random which was the logical choice because Teno was a freak accident. Hell, she thought it was precious because she was so quiet and she chose her until she could get verification and speak to her in private.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Kip

I personally agree with those who are suspicious of Rafufu.....

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Josietta

Josi sighs and puts in a vote for Kitsu, as she is not sure of anyone at this point, but why did they choose rafufu?

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Rockin

Saku

Current voting:

Ryven (1) - Kitsu
Kip (0)
Marguerite (0)
Rafufu (4) - LadySky, Ryven, Kip, Rockin
Rockin (0)
Josietta (0)
LadySky (0)
Kitsu (1) - Josietta
precious (1) - Marguerite
Sateru (0)
daylily (0)

Yet to vote: Rafufu, precious, Sateru, daylily

There are 2-3 Demons, 1 Psychic, 1 Psychic Apprentice, 1 Hunter, 1 Guardian, 1 Angel and 3-4 Humans.
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

precious

people have been voting round after round for rafufu...she's not sure if this makes him correct, but she's going to go ahead and cast her vote in that direction, as the votes of the last round were somewhat misleading.  these demons have tactics!

Sateru

It certainly was amazing to know that Teno was a demon, Sateru sighed to himself upon noticing everyone going after Rafufu.   He knew that there might be something up with the silent one, and he decided to keep his path focused with his vote going after the greatest enigma of all.   All he can hope for is that they can get two demons consecutively so that morale can be boosted. 

Saku

Final voting:

Ryven (1) - Kitsu
Kip (0)
Marguerite (0)
Rafufu (6) - LadySky, Ryven, Kip, Rockin, precious, Sateru
Rockin (0)
Josietta (0)
LadySky (0)
Kitsu (1) - Josietta
precious (2) - Marguerite, Rafufu
Sateru (0)
daylily (0)

Yet to vote: 0 (daylily has not voted yet but it seems obvious where this is going and I think she is busy)

It seemed as though things were turning out quite well for those who currently inhabited Supernatural. For when they surrounded Rafufu to cart him away in order to test him on the crime of being a demon he ran with supernatural speed into the surrounding woods. An evil laugh resounded from that particular area and then was gone. Rafufu had been a demon and now things were coming to a close. If the humans took out one more demon they would triumph.

Night fell once more.

• Ryven
  • Kip
  • Marguerite
  • Rafufu
  • Rockin
  • Josietta
  • LadySky
  • Kitsu
  • precious
  • Sateru
  • daylily

There are 1-2 Demons, 1 Psychic, 1 Psychic Apprentice, 1 Hunter, 1 Guardian, 1 Angel and 3-4 Humans.
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."

LadySky

LadySky nods in clear approval, she had known Rafufu was evil. Now hoping to stay safe one more night she locks herself away and settles in for the long dark night of waiting.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Saku

During the night the demons struck again. This time they took with them precious who was found devoid of life splayed out in bed. It seemed as though it had been quick and fast so at least she had been one of the few who hadn't suffered too much. But the fact of the matter remained that some sort of supernatural force had killed her and as such someone had to pay. The remaining humans would need to find the demons who remained and eliminate them before they were eliminated themselves.

Would the humans take out the demons or would they once more eliminate one of their own?

• Ryven
  • Kip
  • Marguerite
  • Rockin
  • Josietta
  • LadySky
  • Kitsu
  • precious
  • Sateru
  • daylily

There are 2-3 Demons, 1 Psychic, 1 Psychic Apprentice, 1 Hunter, 1 Guardian, 1 Angel and 2-3 Humans.
I'm back!

LadySky

LadySky emerges and sighs with a heavy heart, this simply had to stop! Looking around she voted based on her gut feeling, since no evidence was readily available.

Rockin
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Rockin

I dunno why you're voting for me, ladysky. >>

afterall, I am the psychic apprentice

Josietta

Josi believed in Rockin and chose to look at Kitsu as being at fault. After all there were a few good people and she fully believed there were 3 of them that were perhaps demonic. Kitsu was just one of those. 

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Ryven

Josietta

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

The Dark Raven

{{woo!  finally caught up on posts...I don't know what the next step is since Saku is out of pocket...and YOU!  Bed!!}}

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Rockin

Kitsu

Okay,

I think at this point, the psychic should tell the people who they havn't looked onto yet so we can focus on them. If not today, then definatly the next day.

LadySky

I am totally lost now. I cannot even remember where we were in this game....

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Saku

Yesss....lots of things happened during the course of this game...my computer barfed and sorta exploded as in internet wise as you all probably know from reading my absences. Then I had to figure out how to get internet in my room without a hub that we normally use and figured out that I just share internet connection with my fiance. So that made my brain a bit weird. Then I had to lose muse for a few days or so and now it is slowly coming back...I'm sorry guys and yes I don't think anyone knows what is going on here anymore. So I'm thinking I should end it? What do you guys think? Thanks for playing with me at any rate and I think games like this take too much time and energy to run so I don't think I'll be doing this again until I'm not posting at all. Because then I can just run the mafia style game and not have to worry about anything else :p Hopefully people had fun while it lasted *hugs*
I'm back!

The Dark Raven

Chaos...disorder...mt work is done here... *giggles madly, wandering off*

Can we get a final report, Saku?

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Saku

Quote from: daylily on September 13, 2009, 10:48:39 AM
Chaos...disorder...mt work is done here... *giggles madly, wandering off*

Can we get a final report, Saku?

Normally I would have been able to do this but...when I was having issues with my computer and internet and all that stuff...I had to change harddrives, the computer itself and reformatted and put drivers on again so I lost everything...and earlier I didn't have enough space to put anything on discs etc... ; ; but I can tell you who everyone was :) That is what follows below...

Kip was the Guardian
Marguerite was the Hunter
Rockin was the Psychic Apprentice
Josietta was the Psychic
LadySky was the Angel

Rafufu was a Demon
Teno was a Demon
Kitsu was a Demon

Ryven
Evil Pixie
Precious
Queentrippingserpent
Sateru
Silk Satine
daylily

The above were all humans. daylily got turned into a demon later on and so did LadySky.
I'm back!