Peeps or Cadbury Creme Eggs?

Started by PennySludt, March 02, 2015, 08:21:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PennySludt

I know there's a whole lot of people who LOVE Peeps, and a whole lot of people who can't stand them. The same seems to be true about Cadbury creme eggs. So I was wondering how the folks on Elliquiy stand on the subject! :D

Peeps? Cadbury Creme Eggs? Both? Neither?

I'm a both kinda gal, but I prefer my Creme Eggs to be slightly melty.
May Evaporate Without Warning, But It Doesn't Mean I've Dropped The Game! I'll Always Notify If I Don't Want To Continue!

Kurzyk

I like both as well. Depends on my mood, if I want to go for light sweet treats, then Peeps. If i'm looking for a heavier and richer choice, then the Eggs. There's also a difference in quantity. I can definitely eat a lot of peeps in one sitting, but cadbury eggs are richer, and I can only eat 1-2 tops.

Wolven Soul

Ohh Cadbury Cremes all the way.  Never much cared for the peeps.
Est Sularis Oth Mithas

My O/O's

avorae

Life is a hard game but the rewards are sweet if you know where to look.

Zeth

Cadbury Creme Eggs is my preference.

Kaiser

Peeps are the worst! Cremes would be the way to go.

Beguile's Mistress

I like the Peeps best.  The creme eggs are too sweet and cloying and always need to be washed down with something hot.  Plus all you can do with them is eat them.  Peeps are much more versatile!

Thesunmaid

Used to love peeps. I liked them when they got slightly stale so they were chewy. But as I got older they became a once in a while thing for me like the creme eggs. I like both but if I have a choice I go for the eggs. Milk chocolate is my current happy food.

Although if I had to choose my favorite treat from cadbury and Easter themed I go for the Mini eggs. I get one of those big bags and they are my Easter crack lol.
Some mornings its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Current Status for posts: working on them Current Status for RP:Tentatively looking

Aeons

I wouldn't eat Creme Eggs too often, they're so super sweet, but I would always pick them over Peeps.  Blech.

MasterMischief

Either...although, right now...the thought of either is giving me a sugar headache.

Koyume

Definitely Cadbury eggs. I liked Peeps as a kid, but they've pretty much lost their appeal for me.

Queenie

Both! Peeps are amazing and Cadbury Eggs are fantastic... But I'm more likely to get sick off the Cadbury Eggs because of the amount of sugar that goes into them. :(

Blythe

Cadbury eggs. They simply taste richer and better to me, so I like them a lot better.

It's not that I dislike Peeps (I'm okay with them from time to time), but if I want a marshmallow, I'd rather something with a smoother texture that's better for toasting rather than Peeps.

SpiralSpider

Cream eggs!

I can't eat peeps because I'm a vegetarian. ^.^'
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Kendra

We don't have peeps here, not sure I'd even buy one. Just googled to see what they were lol

I like Creme eggs but the fondant centre always made my teeth just tingle, much too sweet but this year since the recipe got changed they are dangerously more edible. I have banned them from my flat, much too addictive  ;)

Merry Gentry

PEEPS! omg.. that sugary goodness is what I love!
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

thunderclan

I enjoy Peeps from time to time but I will always love Cadbury Eggs the most of the two. :)

MidnightSpade

Cadbury creme eggs! Cause we can't get Peeps much in the UK and when you can they cost like £10

PleaseBeGentle

No contest - Cadbury Creme Eggs.
"To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best night and day to make you like everybody else means to fight the hardest battle any human being can fight and never stop fighting."
-e.e. cummings

O/Os: WhatAhWant WhatAhNeed - READ BEFORE YOU PM ME - OFFS ARE NON-NEGOTIABLE
A/As: Yeahhhhh...I Wouldn't Get Too Close If I Were You

Mihkul

Got to go with the Creme eggs, although they seem to be shrinking in size.

Mintprincess

No contest - Cadbury Creme Eggs.

Wispyr

Elysian Radiance

"We are beings of starlight; we were meant to thrive in the darkness."
"I am a raging sea trapped inside of a raindrop."

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Get Laid or Get Slayed - A Guide to Make the Dragoness Roar!
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.
Current Posting Output ~ None.
Buy RPG Dice Soap From Me!

msa24680

Cadbury Creme Eggs...  without a doubt.

Tribal Dancer

Cadbury Creme eggs because I can suck the cream out  or use my tongue to scoop it out.  Now who doesn't like at least watching that?