News:

Main Menu

Australia

Started by Sabby, December 18, 2009, 08:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

With all the drama arising over Australia's technophobe politicians, thought it was time to lighten the mood a bit :) Australians will definitely get a kick out of this. Our overseas friends, trust me, this is 100% accurate.

Enjoy!

Danny Bhoy 2007

consortium11

Despite the fact they stuff us at pretty much every sport in existence, I can never hate Australia after one of you Aussie's introduced me to possibly the greatest song ever...

Daryl Braithwaite - The Horses

Now, just keep your damn Vegimite to yourself...

Sabby

Quote from: consortium11 on December 19, 2009, 07:21:58 AMNow, just keep your damn Vegimite to yourself...

EW! No want! Dx

Beguile's Mistress

I've seen that comedian before.  He's hilarious.

Sabby

Yes he is, and his impersonations of our parlimentary sessions is perfect. I used to watch them. Makes great tv, if your into Jerry Springer.

TheWriter

More of a fan of Ronnie Johns' Chopper Read.  If you ask me Ahn Do and Akmal Saleh are better Aussie comics, though.

Sabby

Quote from: TheWriter on December 20, 2009, 08:41:15 AM
More of a fan of Ronnie Johns' Chopper Read.  If you ask me Ahn Do and Akmal Saleh are better Aussie comics, though.

He's not an aussie comedian. He's a Scottish comedian who tours to Australia.

Heart

We live in an amusing place Sabby :P

Sabby

Yes we do. I spent Christmas in an old style tin roof home (it even had the rainwater tank) out in the scrub (the scrub being gumtrees and flocks of kookabaras)

It was so peaceful ^^

Though, one of Australia's better contributions to the world has left us... so if we all could, lets have a moment of silence for Pandemic Studios, and its freakin' awesome games.