Harvest Moon/Rune Factory Interest check

Started by bokotousamurai, January 17, 2014, 01:05:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dhi

bokotousamurai

I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

bokotousamurai

Ok, so that's two for HM and 3 for Rune factory including myself, I'd like to remind everyone that you can have multiple characters across both games.

There are two things I want to address, first, in light of Vanetias char sheet, If you have multiple chars you can open them to be RPed by someone else, especially in the case of both characters being married, otherwise if you have a friend who can RP them for they can even if they don't have a char of their own, you and another player can also start your chars off being married to each other. Characters to be RPed by someone else will be called 3rd party chars.

Second, I'm considering the option of just having a single RP that takes after both games instead of keeping them separate, but I'd like to hear feedback on this first. What do you guys think? merge HM and RF or keep them separate? the only differences are aesthetic really, and it's not like someone can RP with their ideal game being the setting in their mind.
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Dhi

I think that merging them is a good idea. The worlds are so very similar. I never trained monsters for work in Rune Factory, so for me it was practically indistinguishable from Harvest Moon.

Karasu

cools. I do have an opening on the ranch if anyone wants to make a Ranchhand.
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Verath

I'd certainly be interested in this, more for the RF side than the HM. I'll probably edit in a form in a little bit, still debating what I'd like to play as.  :-)

bokotousamurai

bokotousamurai

Alright, Harvest moon and Rune factory are merged, I suppose we'll call it 'Rune Harvest', because of the merge there is a slight change to the apps; no individual skill entries just a loose "skill" instead, fill it with what you like.

everyone whose already finished their apps, you don't have to go back and change them if you don't want to, it's perfectly fine.

Karasu

bokotousamurai

Alrighty, its been a while and we have at least enough players with a couple of interested people possibly joining in the future, So the IC has started

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=195636.0

please RP and enjoy yourselves

Karasu

bokotousamurai

Yup, go right ahead, im going to post in a couple hours or so myself

Karasu

Awesome I'll get to describing her ranch and home then

Karasu

Dhi

I don't normally do colored text but this felt appropriate. Let me know if it's no good, and I'll remove it.

Karasu

Vanetias

Hm, just as a notice? Would anyone be interested in playing my character(The wife of Ihms)?

bokotousamurai

Quote from: Vanetias on January 28, 2014, 05:16:47 PM
Hm, just as a notice? Would anyone be interested in playing my character(The wife of Ihms)?

I will if no one else will

Dhi

I'm strictly F/F. We need some more players, I think, to balance things out.

bokotousamurai

Yes we do, if we play for a little the RP might garner some interest, otherwise you can recommend to friends, whether for the HM/RF or otherwise

Karasu

well Dhi, Rin is in fact a Futa, she's got both worlds XD

bokotousamurai

Quote from: Karasu on January 28, 2014, 08:19:58 PM
well Dhi, Rin is in fact a Futa, she's got both worlds XD

well, futas are still women so I can imagine a lesbian liking them, the whole point of Futanari is combining girl on girl with penetration sex (that's the double meaning of best of both world), though I can still see how a lesbian or straight women wouldn't like a futa, I supose it depends on weather you think hermaphrodites are a third gender or not

Dhi

Oh I know Rin and Takako are packing, I just meant I'm not the person to play the wife.

Karasu

Quote from: Dhi on January 28, 2014, 09:20:11 PM
Oh I know Rin and Takako are packing, I just meant I'm not the person to play the wife.

I never said what Orientation Rin is in the top/sub grouping XD

bokotousamurai

sorry for a late post, I kinda sorta got wrapped up in new games, ^.^'

neopets the darkest fairy, skyrim, ape escape (personal all time favorite), and kingdom hearts 2 if you were wondering