Propositions of Various Kinds (F looking for M)

Started by burntheart, November 21, 2013, 06:29:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

burntheart

Updated 10/15/2017

Please message me instead of posting here!

**If there are stars next to a plot it's something I am really really craving to write**

So, if you're here, welcome. I am burntheart and I'm currently looking for anyone that might want to play through a few of the ideas that I have floating around in my head. Most of my stories tend to angle more towards plot, action, and romance than just sex.

In general I tend to be more plot oriented than anything else, I love fleshing out a character and a world as well. I tend to write fantasy, sci-fi, and other similar subjects. I prefer a plot heavy story because in all honesty I'm not that great at writing smut.

Cravings are bolded and if you're interested please please please message me!

**Not Your Typical Country Girl (Looking for male character)**
She's a college dropout, and she returned home to work on the family ranch. Everyone thought she was going to be the one from their little town to make it big in life so when we returned to the town she swore she'd never come back to everyone was surprised, and no one knows exactly why she came back. She's back to doing what she never wanted to come back to, she has the brains to do amazing things, so why did she go back to the backwater she was from? This one is going to be a lot about the realization that coming home isn't what she wanted to do, a lot of soul searching and that kind of thing. Maybe her past shows back up to haunt her? All she wants is to find where exactly in the world she belongs, what she's meant to do. She definitely never saw herself back home and squatting in the guest 'shack' in her parents' backyard. Are you an old flame, old friend, a newcomer to town, a drifter, a new hired hand, or maybe someone who sees a broken girl where everyone else sees a strong willed female?
Just a quick note to this scenario, she isn't going to be all long legs, tan skin, and perfect figure, contrary to popular belief 'country girls' aren't anything like they say in the songs or show in the movies, a lot of them are just as rough around the edges and hard working as any of the men. This is likely to be a plot heavy line and there isn't likely to be any smut until much deeper into the story. I'm probably going to be a little anal retentive about this story from having grown up on a ranch myself, so trying to bullshit your way through it will be ok until you say something completely off the wall, then I might request a quick edit. There's a lot of room to work on this one if you're interested.

**What Goes Bump in the Night** taken
Vampires and werewolves exist, and they try their damndest to stay under the radar. Werewolves have always been subservient to vampires, working for them and acting as bodyguards in the daytime. Beyond the simple partnership between the two species of the werewolves guarding the vampires, and the vampires controlling the weres during the full moon to keep their existence a secret there is little interaction between the two sides. So what happens when an encounter between a freshly turned were and a vampire who is also one of the queen's guardians leads to a friendship and later more? The weres are getting restless, wanting to break free of the vampires, and more specifically, the iron hold of the elder council of the vampires, a rebellion is brewing. The vampires are divided as well, for the first time in centuries their young queen has reawakened, and the elder council is desperate to retain their seat of power. Scandal, power struggles, and political power plays abound. What is going to happen as the rebel wolves and the elder council start to both push their own agendas, the queen is in danger, the lives of the wolves still under the thumb of the council hangs in the balance. Be prepared for a battle of wills, plenty of political backstabbing, and a good chance of danger, bloodshed, and a werewolf being held captive in a silver lined cage.

Monster Hunter (seeking male character)
Based around the Capcom video game series. Are our characters a pair of young and upcoming hunters, or a pair of veteran hunters that stumble upon one another? Is one an apprentice and the other a mentor? Where they start and where they wind up is completely up to us, anything is possible, and it doesn't necessarily have to follow the same story line as any of the games. Some knowledge of the game series would be beneficial, but between the wiki and videos on youtube one with no knowledge of the game might be able to get away with this plot.

**Here There Be Pirates and Monsters (looking for male character)**
Taken
It's the mid 1600s during the peak of the Golden Age of Piracy. All the monsters that are in the world are known as real, as is magic, it brings a whole new aspect to the age of piracy. While the existence of magic and magical creatures may be known fact that doesn't mean that they are widely accepted by those that have no abilities. She is a pirate captain, half mermaid, half tempest mage, and she is a terror on the seas, are you a rival captain, a trusted crew member, a bounty hunter, or a naval captain looking to catch the infamous 'male' captain of The Tempest? Adventures on the high seas are waiting for you. Should you decide to join the setting is the Caribbean and it is still on earth.

Outlawed (looking for male character)
She was a justice seeker, a peace keeper, and she was also what was known as a Tug. In a world that is full of surprises in the form of monsters and myths there is no end of trouble for her to find, it just so happens that one day she becomes what she has hunted for all these years. Betrayed and branded an Outlaw the now ex-ranger Kat Barrows is out for revenge, and she's also just trying to stay alive. She made her fair share of enemies when she was a law keeper and now there's nothing to keep those men from coming after her.
Her one major advantage is that she's a Tug. Tugs are something different, something not quite human. They have the ability to push and pull on metal, although in most it's pretty obvious that they're more talented with either pushing or pulling. Kat is an exception, she's good at both and with the help of her firearms and the pair of knives she keeps on herself she's hard to beat.
Tugs aren't the only unusual people in the world, there are also the Ragers, Thunderers, Pyros, Quakes, and the Drowners.
Tugs have control of metals, Ragers can increase their physical abilities such as strength, endurance and the such, Thunderers wield electricity with deadly efficiency, Pyros weild fire, Quakes had a rudimentary control of earth although some of the strongest on record have been capable of producing large earthquakes, and Drowners wield water as their weapon.
Are you an old enemy out to find her and end her or are you a ranger send to take out someone who was once your friend?

Lions and Tigers and Bears? Oh Shit! (looking for male character) Taken
An unsuspecting human just moved into a small town and he immediately notices that there's something not quite right with his neighbors, or the rest of the town for that matter! Once full moon he makes the mistake of wandering outside and he gets waylaid by a whole assortment of huge beasts, little does he know that they're his neighbors!
How he racts to this is his perrogative, but if he runs to the cops he might get an unpleasant surprise in the form of finding out that the Sherriff is a massive she-bear and she has no intent on letting him leave the town, one way or another she will have him as her mate. How much he fights her is up to him, but regardless she doesn't intend to take no for an answer.
She understands the word no perfectly well, so it isn't like she'll force him, she's just going to enjoy changing his mind. A fair amount of zany things are likely to happen, lots of territorial she-bear posturing, and who knows what else could happen here.

The Master and Apprentice (Looking for a male character):
This one would be set in what I would consider an medieval high fantasy era. The master and apprentice that I speak of specifically would be mages. The master would be powerful for his age, being only in his late twenties, but he would also demonstrate the control of one that is decades his senior. The apprentice, which I would play, would be young, (most likely late teens to early twenties) and would wield more power than even the master could ever dream about. The only thing is that she lacks control and finesse and it constantly pushing the buttons of the almost always calm master. This could be a fluff type piece or even something else should we decide to go that way.

Skyrim (looking for male character) Taken
This would be the tale of a female dragonborn. She is a nord and a werebear, specifically a snowbear. Ultimately the story is of her returning home to Solstheim after all of the main quest events. Thoughts are that your character would be her hireling, how they met is completely up for discussion. Whether we start when they meet or after the events of the game play out is also up for discussion. Basically I have a want to play with the idea of what happens on Solstheim with the Black Books and their propensity for corrupting the one that reads them. Will your character be able to save her from the Daedric Prince of Forbidden Knowledge or will Apocrypha become her new home?

**Dragon Age: Inquisition**:
(looking for a male character)
I've had an obsession with Dragon Age Inquisition here lately. I'm looking for someone who would be willing to play the love interest to a female Qunari inquisitor.  Said love interest I would like to be Blackwall. Knowledge of the game is preferable but not completely necessary if you are willing to research the game. This story would follow the inquisitor, possibly all the way through the trespasser DLC if you're willing to stick around that long. 

Friends or Fuckbuddies?:
Two college students who have been friends since their freshman year have had feelings for one another for quite sometime now, going on two years. After a drunken night of passion that has the both of them seeing stars things become awkward until one of them finally steps up to the plate and decides to put it out on the table. Neither of them really want to commit to a full time relationship as they have both been hurt in the past, which is the reason they became friends in the first place, so one proposes that they become fuckbuddies, after all what could go wrong? This particular one could go several ways and most of it will be up to the two of us.

When In Rome (Looking for a male character)
The wife of a Roman general, in fact she's one of the most well known of women in all of Rome, with a sharp tongue, wicked wit, and a mostly unchecked temper. Her husband is old, in fact he hasn't been able to service her as a husband would a wife in quite sometime, he is no longer able to sustain an erection so her young mid twenties lust has been unchecked for quite some time but finding her pleasures elsewhere would result in her being executed. If she was caught that is. So naturally she does the only logical thing that she can think of, she goes out and buys herself a gladiator. He's in his mid to late twenties, strong, muscular, and best of all he was trained by the Roman military. He was a deserter, one that had been caught. His military background would give him an edge in the arena but the one thing that she really cared about was what hung beneath his meager loincloth.

A Queen and a Pauper: Taken
Kinda a vague idea that recently came to me. There is a Queen of an island nation, young and hard headed and she absolutely refuses to take a king, that is until she hears rumor of a young fisherman that was shipwrecked on a deserted island that was home to great amphibious flying beasts and he somehow managed to make it off the island (which is surrounded with reefs) by riding one of the beasts through the air. The Queen immediately thinks that they might be able to expand their military using these beasts and summons the fisherman. This would be the story of how he rose through the ranks, from lowly fisherman to the most trusted advisor to the queen. This would be more of a feel-good vanilla type of story.

The Wild Hunt (Looking for a male character)
This is based on a story I have been working on for awhile and I figured that I'd throw it in here. What it boils down to is a huntress found herself cursed for freeing a bear cub from a trap. Said cub was destined to someday be a part of future bear baitings for the king. She had the unfortunate luck to free the cub about the same time that the king's hunter decided to check his traps and said hunter used a paralytic toxin to incapacitate her so she could be hauled in front of the king for 'justice'. The king had his court magician hex her, she didn't realize what the hex was for so when the king set her free she didn't question is and spent a few days in the city, and on the night of the full moon she found herself in the middle of a pub, shifting into a huge bear, and it was then that the king set his hounds on her, the king gets off on hunting shifters, but only when they're in beast form, the beginning of the story would find her a year and a half later, hardened from being hunted on a monthly basis, and desperate. She turns to a last resort, hunting the white stag so she can ask a boon of the god of the hunt. That's where you would come in as you would be playing the god of the hunt. He's been watching her as all were creatures are of his creation, the fact that she's a hunter on top of that also got his attention. Basically he's mad as what is being done to her and he wants to help, but rather that change her back to human or put her out of her misery he offers her another choice. He asks her to be his consort, become his high priestess on the mortal plane and his bride, consort, and the goddess of the hunt and werebeasts in the plain of the gods. The story would explore their relationship and show how they would go about and take down the king and exact revenge and justice for all the weres that he has hunted like he has been hunting her. As for what the god of the hunt would look like I'm thinking he would likely look a lot like your typical god of the hunt, the buckskin leggings, a bow, and be wearing some kind of head dress that looked like the head of a stag. Under the headdress however I see him having lost an eye to a predator the eye is still there but it's white in blindness, short brown hair that is short enough on the sides to reveal tribal looking tattoos that cover the sides of his skull, stubble on his face, and his good eye is a deep green. There's a lot up for discussion but I already have my huntress fleshed out for this one.

On the Run (Looking for a male character)
This is another one that is based on a story of mine. She was the daughter of the road captain of a biker gang, I'm taking about the violent variety of biker gang. Her father was killed on a run and let's just say that without him around that she became fair game to the men and the men were notorious for taking women and hooking them on heroine and whoring them out, which exactly what they did to her. They broke her and branded her as the club's property. One of them men was her friend and he drugged all the others one night and got her out that night and they ran. From there he proceeded to detox her and he set them up in the middle of nowhere Nebraska, half a country away from the club in California. They opened up a motorcycle shop, mechanicing was what she did before they whored her out. She's still pretty twitchy, and has nightmares, and issues with people in general, but that doesn't stop her from figuring out what the hell crashed one night when she was sitting awake in her house. It was midnight and she headed out and found a giant of a man laying in the middle of the road on his side, a bike in the ditch. She hauled him into her pickup, called the man that had got her out and they patched up the giant who had been laying in the middle of the road and bleeding out from a gun wound. They come to find out that he was a member of another MC and that he was running from the Suns, the same club they were running from. They hide him and the Suns come to town, if any of them are found bad shit is going to happen, but if she is found, let's just say things would be worst because the Pres doesn't like losing his whores. Point being that I have the three main characters and both of the MCs fleshed out for this story, I'd prefer to stick with what I've got but if you have any questions or ideas let me know.

burntheart

Edited, added several ideas and added cravings.

burntheart

Updated 6/27/2016
Added: Not Your Typical Country Girl, The Wild Hunt, On the Run

burntheart

burntheart

4/19/2017
Added: Here There Be Pirates and Monsters

burntheart

Updated 4/20/2017
Added: What Goes Bump in the Night and Monster Hunter

burntheart

Updated 10/15/2017