Your Current Status.

Started by Ariel, May 09, 2013, 07:40:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aislinn

At work...and not wanting to be. At least it's a light day...and a Friday.
"I am the one thing in life I can control
I am inimitable I am an original
I'm not falling behind or running late
I'm not standing still,
I am lying in wait.”

Ethoxyethane

Damn, it's already Saturday.  When did this happen?  Lol   ;D  Cat nap, after homework and studying.  Whooo.  My Saturday's are so eventful... -_-

Elysian Radiance

Waiting to leave and pick up siblings and parental unit to go shopping in the city.
"We are beings of starlight; we were meant to thrive in the darkness."
"I am a raging sea trapped inside of a raindrop."

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Get Laid or Get Slayed - A Guide to Make the Dragoness Roar!
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.
Current Posting Output ~ None.
Buy RPG Dice Soap From Me!

Euron Greyjoy

Heartbroken. I just found out my friend doesn't like Sodom ( a band).
"The Devil is in the details, and that's where you'll find me."

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

"There is no such thing as status quo when it comes to relationships. You either come closer together or drift further apart."

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=209937.0

Elysian Radiance

Totally squeeing over the finished commission I had done of my and Wispyr's characters, Saidrym and Draekyn. Except a certain someone said that Sai looked pudgy... =/

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.

Alhanna

Feeling hopeful about a job interview tomorrow and the numerous applications I sent in today. I AM going to get a job, dammit, even if I have to challenge a boss or two!

The Oath of the Drake

She's real, she's deep, she's logical and mystical. She believes in kindness and oneness and romance. She's sensitive and distant, a warrior, a lover. She believes in road trips to the stars and dancing with the universe. She's fearless and gentle, wondrous and brave. She lives in waterfalls and forests and sunsets and galaxies. She's the artist, the thinker, the poem and the dream. - Creig Crippen

Wispyr

Quote from: Alhanna on September 24, 2014, 05:14:12 PM
Feeling hopeful about a job interview tomorrow and the numerous applications I sent in today. I AM going to get a job, dammit, even if I have to challenge a boss or two!

Kick ass. Take names. Get the job!

My legs are killing me... But I'm fairly sure I nailed the interview for my double promotion soooooo I'm finding it hard to complain about anything. Wish they'd call me back sooner rather than later though. The brain is going crazy >.<

Ariel

Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

Nowherewoman

Frustrated. And not in the way I would usually mean it.
Instead of obsessing on the person you want to be, focus on who you DON'T want to be. It's much easier to not do certain things than to break your head on some ideal of yourself.

When the dust settles, you may find out you've become who you were supposed to be all along.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

Etherealgirl

Wispyr

Accomplished. Yesterday was a great day with great news... and today I've cracked off ~5000 words in replies with one more to go. Woot.

Ariel

Not accepting new RPs

Wispyr

Beguile's Mistress

Tired and hurting and waiting for sleep to find me.

Wispyr

Frustrated.

Just got a call that a small section of my stores ceiling caved in and one of the aisle is flooding. En route to change frustration to anger.

Elysian Radiance

Le tired. I think it's about bed time for me...

Ariel

Not accepting new RPs

Midwest Man

Rain falling on the roof, slowly taking me away in its gentle repetitions to a dreamland of sweet blissful sleep.

Wispyr

Gleefully not working today. Yippie!

gaggedLouise

Listenting to somebody drilling in a wall or floor on the next floor, and trying not to think of it.  :-\

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

ausyandy

Just so over everything...

Work? Over it. Family? Over it. Weekends? Over it. Drinking alone? Over it. Humanity? Over it. Being single? Over it. Depression? Over it. Society? Over it. Loneliness? Over it. Life? Well and truly over it!

Wispyr

Happy!

As of tonight I'll finally be caught up on all of my posts again, and work is settled down enough I should be able to stay on top of it again. Glee me.

Bruja

Happy...that the tendrils of woe seem to be slipping free and my muse is dancing again.

Blythe

Panda Pal

Slightly tired, but still in a reading kind of mood.