Previous topic - Next topic

Jag

Dead Like Me
Dead in Hollywood
I died, but I got better
You're a Hazard to Society
You be Alice, I'll be the Mad Hatter
Smile and Pretend Like You're Not High

Note: I do not mind playing storylines more closely related to the comics or the Netflix series, but I will not play stories related to season 2 Cult Leader Klaus. That whole premise made me extremely uncomfortable.

I died, but I got better

The Idea:
Klaus and death have a unique relationship. It's possible that he might be immortal, but only due to the fact that "God" doesn't like him and can't be bothered to send him to Heaven or Hell. Every time Klaus overdoses, he ends up in a Purgatory land. A bleak world of grey. He's seen glimpses of Heaven and Hell as souls are given their judgments. Neither really impress him nor interest him. Little other than drugs and alcohol really interest him, to be honest. Though Purgatory does perk him up a little bit.

Most of Purgatory is just an endless, grey void. There aren't as many souls there as he expected to be. He never gets to spend much time there, because he always wakes up, but some part of him likes it. He especially likes the Judgment Hotel. It feels different there. He doesn't have to drink or do drugs there to drown out the sounds of the dead. The dead here don't need anything from him. They are just tortured souls. They are just awaiting judgment, which appears to be a process. It's a bunch of boring red tape. Decent souls get sent down below simply because they weren't "good enough". One of his favorites was a writer who had never done anything 'wrong' in his life other than focus on his writing instead of his family. Sure, that made him a crappy father and husband, but he wasn't bad or evil. Yet his judgment was to go below. It was the first time he really willingly intervened in something in his life. Using the man's story as a way to trap an evil soul. One that was worth a hundred evil souls and allowed his writer friend a spot in Heaven. Since then, Klaus still travels to the Judgment Hotel often. Some of the souls he meets stay longer than others. Some get their judgments and their appeals put through. Some just wander off and never come back.

The only constant is the being behind the hotel bar who serves the drinks. Sometimes they introduce themselves as male, sometimes female, sometimes neither, and sometimes even both. Their features don't change much. Always the same hair, eye, and skin color. Their clothing style seems rather similar no matter what too. They seem to be the only person who isn't just a random soul waiting for judgment. They ask questions of the souls and send off reports to either Heaven or Hell. They are some kind of bartending middle management.

Notes:
  • I am willing to play Klaus or the OC.
  • No outright Non-Con.
  • Game will heavily involve drugs and alcohol. I am willing to forgo injectable drugs since I know needles are a sore spot for many.
  • Both my partner and myself would be expected to play side characters (tortured souls stuck in purgatory trying to get their judgment). This isn't just a Klaus/OC game. I'd like there to be some world-building aspects to it. I'd like to explore more than just the Hotel.
  • We are not strictly following the Comics or Netflix series, however, we would be extremely loosely following some of the plot points of the 'You Look Like Death' comics that follow a younger Klaus in Hollywood and vampires. It would take place around the age of 18-22 and Klaus has been kicked out of the academy and left broke.
  • This would be a very LGBTQA+ friendly storyline. The OC can be anyone we want them to be. If we want them as male presenting the whole time, that's fine. Want them to change gender every scene, that's fine. We can do whatever we want.
  • OC can either be a human soul or some kind of celestial being or even something like Janet from The Good Place tv show.

Dead Like Me
The Idea:
Klaus is the only one of his siblings to be thrown out of the academy. He wears it like a badge of honor. After years of drug use and drinking under his father's nose hampering his abilities, his father had no reason to keep him. The one drawback to being thrown out was the cut-off from his allowance. That made things tricky. Klaus was crafty though. He made due. He never had to sleep in the streets, cause he always managed to make a 'friend' for the night. Every once in a while, he got the urge to sober up and checked himself in. It was one of the few things his father would still fund for him. It's while he's in one of these recovery stints, which only ever last thirty days or less, that he meets a curious person.

Everything is fun and games until it isn't.

Notes:
  • I am willing to play Klaus or the OC.
  • No Non-Con. I'm okay with a little dub-con given the fact that the game will involve drugs and alcohol.
  • Game will heavily involve drugs and alcohol. I am willing to forgo injectable drugs since I know needles are a sore spot for many.
  • Both my partner and myself would be expected to play side characters. This isn't just a Klaus/OC game. I'd like there to be some world-building aspects to it.
  • We are not strictly following the Comics or Netflix series, however, we would be extremely loosely following some of the plot points of the 'You Look Like Death' comics that follow a younger Klaus in Hollywood and vampires. It would take place around the age of 18-22 and Klaus has been kicked out of the academy and left broke.
  • This would be a very LGBTQA+ friendly storyline. No matter the gender of the OC; there would be visits to gay bars, drag shows, fetish clubs, a pride parade, and things like that. Explore Klaus' gender fluidness and explore whatever the OC would like to explore.
  • Klaus will 100% take advantage of his new friend at first. Using them for a quick sober.
  • Since I don't want this to be a smut-only story and do like world-building, there will be another plot. An OC with the ability that this one has would be a very marketable thing. Big, evil, greedy corporations would love to get their hands on someone like that. This will be the primary plot. Klaus having to suck it up and sober up long enough to save his new friend. To stop being a greedy prick for the first time in his life.

OC Information:
  • Would be one of the 43 that were born on the same day, but not one of the Academy children.
  • Be between 18-22 years old.
  • Gender is up to the player.
  • Personality would be up to the player, but it would have to be someone who can handle a personality like Klaus'. A wishy-washy, needy sort would just get steamrolled and taken advantage of. Meanwhile, an ultra dominating, my way or the highway sort will just make him look elsewhere.
  • Appearance would be up to the player.
  • Background would be up to the player.
  • OC is not expected to have drug problems as Klaus does. They could be completely sober, they could be just a recreational user, they could be a former user, they could be a worker at a rehab center. The level to which they do or do not use drugs would be up to the player.
  • Powers: A Death Eater. Sort of the opposite of Klaus. Where Klaus communes with the dead and interacts with the dead, the OC prevents death. They are similar to the X-Files creature known as the Soul Eater. They can absorb illness and disease. It would be cleaner than the X-Files creature though. No vomiting or actual eating of the ill person. More like Rogue from the X-Men. It's done through touching. The side effect though is that whatever illness or disease they absorb, they have to suffer the illness for a day or two. The more they absorb (say they just walk through an ICU and cure everyone), the longer the recovery takes.

Dead in Hollywood

While wandering the streets of Hollywood, Klaus comes upon a club called The Valley of the Pagans. It looks interesting enough and seems loud enough to have enough people that they might not notice some of their drinks going missing. It turns out to be a rather nice nightclub. Not the rave kind of place he's used to. More upscale and classy. Realizing this isn't the sort of place that he can get away pulling stunts in, he decides to leave.

Before he can get out though, one of the waiters stops him and convinces him to stay. Says the owner saw him and thinks he would fit in just fine. Klaus, skeptical, is hesitant. Yet the words 'free drinks' remove any of that hesitation. It doesn't take long for Klaus to realize something here is horribly off and wrong. That the owner is not what he seems. That the people here are not what they seem. And that the waiter is incredibly hot. Yet the only thing keeping him in that seat are those free drinks.

Notes:
  • I am willing to play Klaus or the OC Waiter.
  • No outright Non-Con.
  • Game will heavily involve alcohol.
  • The Owner of the club and the club itself are heavily based on the idea from Julie and the Phantoms where Caleb Covington runs a ghost club. Ghost are only allowed out when the Owner allows them out. They are only allowed to perform and do what he wants them to do. He's basically keeping other ghosts as slaves and hostages. Luring in the living, promising them a good afterlife, and then enslaving them once they die. Knowledge of Julie and the Phantoms is not needed. It's just inspiration.
  • Owner would be an NPC that both my partner and myself can control when needed.
  • Primary story would be the Waiter trying to get Klaus, at first, to join the club and then later trying to get Klaus to leave because they've developed feelings for Klaus.
  • This would be a very LGBTQA+ friendly storyline. The OC can be anyone we want them to be. If we want them as male presenting the whole time, that's fine. Want them to change gender every scene, that's fine. We can do whatever we want.
  • OC history and personality would be up to the person playing them, but they would need to be the sort of person that can handle a chaotic personality like Klaus. Also, they are dead. They are a ghost, but given Klaus' abilities, they are able to fully interact with Klaus and other ghosts. It's only around the living that they cannot be seen or heard.
  • We will not be following plot points from the Netflix series or the comics. This would be more of a 'side story'. Stuff from the comics and shows can exist and have happened but are not affecting what we would be doing.

You Be Alice, I'll Be The Mad Hatter

The Idea:
While on a bender, Klaus wanders into a strange shop. The owner, recognizing him, offers him the trip of a lifetime. All he has to do is eat a funny-looking mushroom. No stranger to psychedelic mushrooms, Klaus sees no reason to turn down a good time. However, the place he wakes up is not where he's expecting to wake up. Some random person's bed, sure. Upside down in a pool in his underwear, sure. Hugging a lawn flamingo in a wedding dress on the Academy lawn, sure, that happened a few times. What he's not prepared for is to wake up not entirely on Earth anymore.

Notes:
  • I am willing to play Klaus or the OC Fae.
  • No outright Non-Con.
  • This would be a very LGBTQA+ friendly storyline. The OC can be anyone we want them to be. Klaus does tend to keep facial hair and doesn't mind male pronouns, but he is very queer and genderfluid.
  • OC history and personality would be up to the person playing them, but they would need to be the sort of person that can handle a chaotic personality like Klaus.
  • We will not be following plot points from the Netflix series or the comics. This would be more of a 'side story'. Stuff from the comics and shows can exist and have happened but are not affecting what we would be doing.
  • The land Klaus wakes up in is Earth, but more of a 'hiddle' realm. This story would be very magic-based. In a universe that includes aliens, time travel, and superhuman-like beings; I don't find there being the existence of magic to be that far-reaching. The OC would be some sort of Fae. What kind of Fae exactly would be up to the person playing.
  • The OC Fae is convinced that Klaus must have some sort of Fae linage. While there was no obvious father in the birth of any of the siblings, they all did have mothers. This OC Fae believes that all of them may have been birthed to those women because those women had some sort of Fae in their bloodline and Klaus is simply the easiest target to investigate this.
  • The game would revolve around this Fae getting close to Klaus and Klaus finding his way around the realm of the Fae. Think sort of "Fern Gully: The Last Rain Forest". Though instead of a Hexus type villain, the villain could ultimately be another Fae.
  • When I think of Fae, I think more of the Brain Froud type of Faeries. Some can be very humanoid and beautiful, but others are very strange creatures. Taking one any shapes, sizes, and forms they please.

PM if interested.

~Jag
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Jag

Added another plot: I died, but I got better.

Jag

Jag

Jag

Add plot: You Be Alice, I'll Be The Mad Hatter