Craving .. Warcraft? GASP! [ UN ]

Started by Hemingway, September 26, 2009, 03:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemingway

I'm a bit ashamed to admit it, but it's true.

In keeping with my preference for the slightly unorthodox to outright abnormal, I prefer races you might not normally expect; dwarves, undead, orcs and tauren. In no particular order. Naturally, you're free to suggest anything - or ask questions. Whichever you prefer.

I'm leaning towards F/F, but M/F is not out of the question - it would just require a bit more work, with slightly less flexibility.

Here's hoping I'm not alone. Which I probably am.

It's a bit sad.

Edit / Update:

Don't be discouraged! I can have more than one RP running at a time!

Biles

What about an orc-futa vs tentacles? :D
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Hemingway

I'm all for the former, but not so much the latter.

Biles

Okay, what about other types of monster then? I'm hoping to play a futa orc who gets milk-raped by monsters or something.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Hemingway

I'm open to suggestions - monsters aren't something I'm used to using, so .. not a lot of ideas :)

Biles

Well, you could have a humanoid monster that lives in a dark area like a cave. Dark enough to vaguely make out exactly what the monster looks like. In this fashion you could get away with creating creepy slithering wet appendages that has their way with its victims.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Hemingway

Very Lovecraftian. ; p

I'm not sure it's entirely my thing, though. I'd love to do a tauren futa, but it doesn't sound like that's exactly .. the sort of monstrous, or monstrous enough for what you had in mind. D ;

Biles

Hmm, I could go for that if you wish. I assume you mean you playing a tauren futa, right? If that's the case, she could hunt my futa-orc to capture as her personal milkmaid sex slave, or something, preferably in a remote dark sinister location. I'm not too knowledgeable in WoW, such as stats, items, weapons, and classes, and the more detailed current state of affairs in what happens in WoW since I've never played the game, but I have played all the RTS games and have a good grasp of Warcraft in general.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Hemingway

Oh, I don't like WoW, lore-wise and such. Earlier games seem to have a more serious tone, and that I like.

I hope you don't mind a tauren of ... epic proportions. I want to play a massive character. ; D

Biles

Ah, that sounds problem, and no I don't have a problem if you play a massive character like a futa-tauren. Besides, I've had creative ways to sexify races many have deemed stereo-typically as repulsive, hell even Klingon babes can be hot. :D Rest assure if this RP takes off, I have images to show you the sex appeal of my futa-orc character hehe.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Hemingway

I just tend to find things sexy, that most people don't.

Anyway!

We've got the basics down, then? What else?

Biles

Well, I'm thinking of having my character wander and stumble into a dangerous area that even she would not be able to escape out of, an area to which your tauren futa lays down the law and kidnaps her. Is it possible for a futa tauren to become a rogue?
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Hemingway

I was going to have her be a rogue-ish sort, though don't expect a ninja. xd;

Would you want to act out the kidnapping itself, or start with your character already kidnapped? I'm leaning slightly towards the latter, but .. yeah. : )

Biles

I think I'll go for the latter hehe :D And as for my futa orc, I think I'll just have her being a shadow warrior trainee of sorts (which means she's likely to wear a skimpy outfit of somekind ) who was wandering around in the tauren futa's territory as she was planning to train there, only her lack of experience gets the better of her. And during her capture, the futa orc might be subjected to sexual humiliation to creepy disgusting things like nightcrawlers hehe.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Hemingway

You like creepy crawly things, don't you? D ;

Uh.

I've got nothing else, really. Where would it go? Actually, if you feel so inclined, you could go ahead and start us off - the part leading up to your character's capture, I guess. She's going to be knocked out, so .. that should .. give you an idea of .. how to end it?

Biles

Well, if creepy crawling slithering things aren't your fancy, then that's okay nonetheless. I was hoping the tauren would subject the orc to things she would have normally looked down upon. And since you want me to start off the thread, okay, I'll likely be developing the settings though. As regard to "how to end it?" I'm not sure what you mean by that.

BTW, which forum category do you want me to make a thread in?
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Hemingway

Well, it depends. What I meant was how your intro might end, but that's assuming it takes place prior to being captured. If after, then .. obviously, that wouldn't be it, no.

As for category - I'm not sure, but I guess non-con exotic.

Biles

Ah okay, then that clears up what you meant, as for the category, solo or group because ever since we engaged in this topic, you put in a footmark indicating a possible group RP and the E forums have kept these categories separate.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Hemingway

Oh, Solo.

Edit: my note was letting people know I can do more than one RP at a time! Now I'll have to change it for clarity!

Biles

I'll make the thread then and post it here when it's done.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Hemingway

Biles

[tr][td]
Denai Academy