Hotel California- recruiting - One Female and two male guests wanted

Started by lovelygirl, January 21, 2013, 11:46:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeKinkyTaco

Female guest it is then ^^ I'm too nervous to play a guy x.x;; Although TC gave the BEST explanation on how to have sex as a guy xD
Butt Rest A/A (UPDATED 01/20/19)
How to make a soft taco, and a hard taco. O/O
What to eat a taco with. (One x one search)

LeKinkyTaco has taken Oath of the Drake. How about you?

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

LeKinkyTaco

Anastasia Lancaster

【 18 】

Female

【 Guest  】

Giving or receiving oral
Cum everywhere but her hair
Public sex
Dressing up

Scat/Bathroom
Vore, a little blood is alright

► Asia is a rebel and hard headed girl. She isn't afraid to speak her mind and won't give two shits about someone. She's the type of girl that lives by "YOLO", aka your average rebel teenager. Due to her family being rich she gained a sort of snobby attitude, as well as a fake one. She is a bit of an hot-head and will go off on someone no matter who they are. Also with being photogenic she has a bit of an large ego, not to mention how beautiful she is she finds herself rejecting people easily as well as taking compliments with a simple 'yeah I know'.

She grew up in a rich household. Everything given to her on a golden platter. She never noticed just how could she had it. Since she was rich she became rather popular, and she wasn't even use to it. She would kindly tell the guys no because she didn't have interest in dating anyone. then out of the blue the "popular clique" decided to make friends with her. Giving her a whole new make over. Her natural beauty was finally shown as well as her hidden bitchyness. She discarded her old friends and replaced them with fake ones. She began to date a college guy that she met at a party one night.

She fell hard for him although he lived about a handful of cities away. Her parents didn't approve of her new self and said she couldn't be with the guy anymore. Her first no in fact. So she went off on her own parents, took as much money as she could fit in two suitcases and a car and left. She started her long trip to her boyfriend's college after he said he could come stay with her. Of course the stupid naïve girl agreed to this. As the night grew dark she decided to stop at the hotel that laid just awkwardly in the middle of nowhere. Hotel California.

LeKinkyTaco

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

Clio

Signature by the amazing Amaris.

LeKinkyTaco

Mhm! She is a runaway after all. She's a senior in high school.

Clio

Quote from: LeKinkyTaco on February 24, 2013, 03:44:32 PM
Mhm! She is a runaway after all. She's a senior in high school.

Ok. I personally won't be playing with her if she's approved...as a warning. Sorry.

LeKinkyTaco

I can just turn her 18 so it won't seem like a lolicon x.x Especially since everyone is in their twenty's. Yeah I'll just make her eighteen xD

Clio

Quote from: LeKinkyTaco on February 24, 2013, 03:54:27 PM
I can just turn her 18 so it won't seem like a lolicon x.x Especially since everyone is in their twenty's. Yeah I'll just make her eighteen xD

That's up to you and the GM's. I just have a thing about underage characters. I mean, there are plenty of other spirits and guests around. I should just keep my mouth shut.

LeKinkyTaco

Quote from: Christa McGinn on February 24, 2013, 03:57:13 PM
That's up to you and the GM's. I just have a thing about underage characters. I mean, there are plenty of other spirits and guests around. I should just keep my mouth shut.

Oh no thank you for not keeping your mouth shut. But it would make more sense for her to be of age. I just wanted to keep her in high school so I just put 17 as whatever. And no I think some others would think the same as you but would have kept their mouths shut.

lovelygirl

I agree, best to keep them 18 and over. Place her in the caracter thread.
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

lovelygirl

Ok would like one more female guest and two more males to round out the next round.
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!