Funny shirts that You'd like to have!

Started by Sargepepper, March 04, 2016, 05:19:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sargepepper

If you find anything hilarious you'd like to share, so the rest of us can find good ideas for clothing.

Currently Wearing my best one

The one I found an now want.

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

gaggedLouise

I saw this one sometime ago on the web and really would want it for my brother - he's studied theoretical physics. Hilarious!

According to the famous paradox, Schrödinger's cat could be seen as both alive and dead at the same time - the poor feline is locked in an indeterminate state.  :P

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Nico

Beguile's Mistress

Oniya

Quote from: gaggedLouise on March 04, 2016, 07:27:29 PM
According to the famous paradox, Schrödinger's cat could be seen as both alive and dead at the same time - the poor feline is locked in an indeterminate state.  :P

Also seen on shirts, this explanation:

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17