The Wars of the Roses - Complete -- The valley is safe from the Thorns!

Started by Valerian, June 05, 2009, 06:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valerian

In the tradition of Mafia and Werewolf/Werewolves of Miller's Hollow, we now bring you the Wars of the Roses!  The game will begin once I have from ten to twelve players, with the roles below to be assigned randomly to the players:

Roses: Most players will be Roses, just trying to live through another night.

Thorns: There will be three Thorns, the evil influence in the garden, trying to destroy the Roses.

Bees: There will be one Bee, who can choose one other player during each night via PMs and request to learn that person's role from the storyteller (me). 

Ladybug: Each night, the Ladybug will be able to send the name of one other player to the storyteller via PM, and thereby protect that person from the Thorns.

Just as in the usual game, any player can lie, deceive, or mislead as much as they think they can get away with, all in the name of having fun.  Please don't quote anything directly from any PMs you might send or receive regarding the game; but any information you might get that way can be repeated in your own words as much as you like.

The traditional day/night cycle will remain.  The first night, a Rose will die!  (This will be an NPC, to allow all the players to survive at least one full day.)  The next day, the players will vote on a character to be removed, and will discover if their choice was a wise one.  That night, another will die at the hands of the Thorns, unless the Ladybug happens to intervene.

The Thorns will all know each other, but no one else will know who to trust.  Can the Roses find the Thorns before the Thorns take over?  Will the garden ever be safe again?

"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Valerian

It was dawn in Rosebriar, a new day beginning, full of promise.  Though the old tales said that the valley had once been a darker place, not a spot to linger after the sun set, it had been many, many years since anyone here had been afraid of the night.  Everyone lived peacefully and happily together in their little valley, quiet and content, each day much like the next.  Until this day, the day when the sun fell on tragedy, and the entire valley was suddenly a place of fear once more, just as in the old tales.

Charlotte Anne, one of the prettiest young ladies in the village, was dead!  From the old tales, you all recognize the signs -- she died at the hands of the Thorns, creatures of the night, who had always been at war with the Roses.  Here, at least, everyone had thought them gone forever.  But now you learn, to your horror, that they have returned at last, and must be stopped, before the entire valley falls to their darkness...

Players

• Aiden
  • Bliss
  • Caeli
  • Kazyth
  • LadySky
  • Maeven
  • Marguerite
  • Nanoki
  • Rockin
  • Saku
  • Sir Desan

There are 3 Thorns, 1 Bee, 1 Ladybug, and 6 Roses.

Your roles will arrive shortly by PM and the game will begin!

~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Saku

Saku comes out of her little cottage, expecting the day to be beautiful as always. She sees Charlotte Anne lying outside and shrieks!

"No! It's happening again!"

She rushes to the woman and looks at the body, seeing signs of the Thorns...
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Bliss

Hearing the distant ring of a shriek, Bliss abandoned her work to rush in that direction - to see Saku, kneeling over the fallen figure of Charlotte Anne!

"Oh, Saku! What has happened- no! No, this cannot be!" Drawing close, she saw the first of the deep cuts of the Thorns, the nectar of Charlotte Anne's life still seeping from them in the morning sun.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Saku

Saku shakes her head as she looks at the body.

"She's dead! She's dead! I thought they were gone!"

She exclaimed, looking quite distraught and looked over at Bliss.

"Did you see anyone suspicious around?"
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."

Marguerite

Marguerite left her cottage and stepped out after she heard screams and gasps. "Oh good God! What happened? I thought...everything was fine," she gasped as she ran to Bliss and Saku's sides.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Aiden

Waken by the sounds of shrieks, Aiden runs out and follows the sounds. He listens closely, confused on what the hysterical women were talking about. He does his best to comfort Saku, who seemed lost in her grief.
"What is happening again."
Looking down at the lovely woman dead before him, he shakes his head in remorse. His fingers move to make sure her lifeless eyes are shut to the world.

Bliss

"I have not," she responded woefully, sinking to her knees and reaching out toward the fallen girl, not quite daring to touch her... feeling a terrible regret, as if somehow she should have been able to prevent such a terrible thing from happening.

"I was gathering things at home, about to head to market-" she hoisted her covered basket, jars clinking under the cloth. "...and I heard you."

Sitting back on her heels, she looked away as Aiden closed Charlotte's eyes for the last time.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Saku

Saku didn't like the night for she felt the darkness served as a window to evil. For years there had been nothing but peace and contentment. Now...now the terror was returning!

"The Thorns are back..."

She said and looked up as Marguerite ran over to take a look at the body lying there on the ground.

"The Thorns..."

Saku told Aiden and shuddered for she did not want them to return. Life had been going great before this death...

"Did anyone see anything or anyone suspicious? Anything that might lead to who could have done such a thing?"

She asked the ones who had come to see what was going on.
I'm back!

Rockin

Rockin was walking over to the group. A hoe in hand (pun intended). He walked over to the group to see them in grief, only to see the reason. He shook his head. ~No....Charlotte...~ He thought. The male then listened to the other villagers talk.

"But I thought they were all killed off...?" He spoke in question. Surely those bastards did die at the last war. Apparantly, there were some survivors. He then looked at Saku. "It could be anyone. I was out just doing the gardens, that's all."

Nanoki

Nanoki had been finishing the last of his morning chores when a faint shriek reached him, looking up baffled for a few moments he slowly made his way over to see what was going on.  As he walked throug the village he saw a gathering crowd, and he stepped up only to see the body of Charlotte laying on the ground as the last hints of crimson life dripped away.  His only thoughts were of whom could have been so heartless.
Ons and Offs/<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=27907.0">A&A</a>/Wants

“History Is Much Like An Endless Waltz. The Three Beats Of War, Peace And Revolution Continue On Forever.”

Marguerite

Shaking her head, she closed her eyes for the sight of the dead body of a villager was not one she ever hoped to see in her lifetime. God, this had to be a horrible dream. "We have to give her a proper burial, we cannot leave her out here for everyone to gawk at."

Rockin

"I'll prepare a hole to dig." He willingly volunteered. "She would love to be bury in a place of beautiful flowers." With that said, he began to move away from the area and onward to the gardens, now looking for a place to find a proper spot."

Saku

Saku looks over at Rockin and shakes her head, not wanting to think about what Charlotte's death meant for the rest of them. It was too horrific to consider. It meant they were all going to die!

"So what brought them back?"

It seemed as though everyone had been off doing normal activities or in bed asleep as she had been originally but if everyone was off doing something else then who was left? Some stranger that had come into the village? No, that couldn't be possible. Everyone had said that they hadn't seen anyone suspicious. New people would be suspicious. That meant it had to be one of them!

But who? Perhaps not the ones who had not been here. Maybe someone who had been alone that no one had seen? Saku listened to what Marguerite was saying about digging a hole. She looked over at Rockin who offered to dig one.

"You knew her wishes?"

Saku asked Rockin as she went over to him, deciding to help him dig this hole for Charlotte and laid a hand on his shoulder.
I'm back!

LadySky

LadySky rode in upon her horse, having just returned from her morning ride. It was a beautiful morning she thought with a smile as she led her faithful stallion into the village. Hearing a commotion she turned Thunder in the direction of all the noise.

LadySky immedietly saw Charlotte's lifeless body as she came around the corner. In shock she froze and screamed.

Leaping off Thunder's back she ran to Charlotte and knelt beside her crying in horror.

"What happened? Oh Charlotte!" she cried looking to all in the crowd in shock and confusion.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Rockin

He looked at Saku. "I always see her relaxing near the flowers every afternoon. I felt that she should spend the remainer of her time with the flowers." Upon finding a proper spot, he went to his shed and grabbed a shovel. Then he returned to the spot and began to make a sizable hole.

Desan

He blinks, his mind clouded as he tried to comprehend what was going on as he stood and looked from Saku, to Lady, to Rockin, to Marg, to nano, to aiden, to bliss. "Wait what?"

(I need to read all of this convo u.u)
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Aiden

He watched in awe as everyone simply left her empty shell on the floor. Nodding his head in disgust, he stormed off and returned quickly with a thick and dark colored quilt.
"It is rude to stare...help me wrap her up and let's put her soul to rest...we can worry about ourselves after..."
A tear rolled down his cheek.

Bliss

The emotion in Aiden's voice dragged Bliss from her unthinking, staring reverie, and she nodded in silence, helping him spread the blanket and to gently move Charlotte upon it.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Saku

Saku heard the scream nearby and froze, wondering if someone was trying to kill another of their members and peered around a bush to see LadySky running over to Charlotte's dead body and crying in horror. It didn't seem as though anyone was trying to kill her. Merely she was expressing her horror at what was before her eyes. Saku returned her attention to Rockin and nodded.

She took a shovel from the same shed and started to help Rockin dig a hole for the grave of poor Charlotte. Then she returned to where the others were gathered.

"Charlotte was found dead right outside my cottage this morning. It is the mark of the Thorns who have returned! Have you seen anyone suspicious lately?"

Saku asked for new people meant new hope that perhaps the culprit was not one of them. She looked down at the body which was now covered with a thick and dark colored quilt.

"Did you know Charlotte, Aiden?"
I'm back!

LadySky

LadySky sat upon the ground as Charlotte's body was covered. Shaking her head in shock she simply stared into space silently trying to understand why this horrible deed had occured.

Finally she stood trembling in confusion and looked to everyone in the group. The mention of the Thorns made her spine tingle and she furrowed her brow in anger.

"How could they have returned without our noticing? There must be some clues!" she whispered as she looked at everyone in the crowd.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Marguerite

"What clues? Maybe Charlotte had something when she died?," she asked, sighing as she shook her head. Charlotte may not have been close to some people but still, she was part of the village. A village which was now plagued with the idea the Thorns were harming people. She thought the Thorns were dead from the last wars was there a possibility a few survived?

Caeli

"Don't you think that if it the Thorns did this, they'd be smart enough to get rid of any evidence that could implicate them?" Caeli's voice was skeptical as she drew the sign of peaceful rest over her chest, inclining her head in a small prayer for Charlotte's gentle spirit.

When she straightened, that mask was drawn over her eyes again, as was the aura of distance she usually maintained with others in the village. She was content to live without trouble in this small town, far removed from the hustle and bustle of the large cities... but if the Thorns had really returned to Rosebriar, then that meant this pleasant valley was no longer safe.

"Maybe we should send out some scouts to look around the area and see if we can find anything suspicious. I doubt we will, but we might get lucky."
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Valerian

Somehow, the Thorns must be killed and the valley made safe again.  In the olden days, the townsfolk voted each day on who they felt must be the guilty party, the person getting the most votes being doomed to die as payment for the crimes of the Thorns.  Harsh justice, perhaps, but unsurprising in the face of the fear the residents of Rosebriar felt.  Perhaps it was time to revive this old tradition...
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Nanoki

If the thorns had returned that meant that none were safe, but he wondered how they would find the culprit or culrits.  Looking around the group he decided to speak up even though he would rather go unnoticed.  "If they had survived the wars, they why would they wait so long to strike?"  None of it made any sense to him, but then not everything made sense.
Ons and Offs/<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=27907.0">A&A</a>/Wants

“History Is Much Like An Endless Waltz. The Three Beats Of War, Peace And Revolution Continue On Forever.”

Aiden

Quote from: Saku on June 09, 2009, 08:19:42 PM
"Did you know Charlotte, Aiden?"

"I did not, but why would she be outside of your cottage..."
Aiden nodded his head slightly, and thanked Bliss as she helped him wrap her body in the quilt. The realization came slow after he studied her words.
"How can a person die in front of your home and go unnoticed by you...what were you up to last night?"
His eyes gazed at her accusingly, stepping away from Saku slowly.

LadySky

LadySky pulled herself up and straightened her shoulders. Now was not the time to fall apart, now was the time to bring Charlotte's murderer to justice. "Saku how could you not hear Charlotte being attacked if she was right outside your home?"

Bliss

"Wait, please!"

Bliss stepped forward, brows drawing in consternation as she looks around from one accusing glare to the next. "We must be able to settle this calmly... if someone here is responsible, we can figure this out. Write it down, perhaps, instead of yelling at each other?"
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Nanoki

Hearing the accusations against Saku he moved quickly, Nanoki placed himself between Saku and the others.  "No need to jump to conclusions...I know that I can sleep through alot of things, just because nothing was heard does not mean she automatically did it.  If that is the cas then by that logic I caused the barn to fall over by my home last year...Which we all know is not true!"  He may have been a silent one keeping to himself most of the time, but if the time called for it he would stand up for what he saw as right.

LadySky

Looking to Bliss LadySky asked quietly, "Are you saying we should bring the voting back into play?"

Bliss

Closing her eyes, she nodded slowly. "It's an alternative to the shouting and accusations that already we are veering toward."
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Desan

Quote from: Bliss on June 09, 2009, 10:20:09 PM
Closing her eyes, she nodded slowly. "It's an alternative to the shouting and accusations that already we are veering toward."

*Nods* Yes all of this yelling and shouting is taking a toll on my ears. *He rubs one of his ears, cleaning it of wax*

Marguerite

"Charlotte would not want us to be shouting and crying out at one another," she answered shaking her head as she sighed and rubbed her forehead.

Bliss

"Here," Bliss offered, catching up the corners of her skirt and tilting out the contents of her market basket. "We can use this today, to collect the votes. Saku, have you a pen and ink in your cottage?"
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

LadySky

LadySky shook her head sadly, this had started out as such a lovely day. Now she was to choose one among them to put to death?

Saku

Saku was unsure of Caeli for the woman had always had an aura of distance about her which could mean that she might be a likely candidate for being a Thorn. After all no one really knew her very closely, right? Saku herself had always been bright and friendly and fairly content for a long time, up until last night. That was when it started to go downhill, not because she was a Thorn but because of what had happened.

"Perhaps she was killed elsewhere and dropped outside my place since it is conveniently located in the middle of the town. And as for why I did not hear anything last night, I have my reasons. I received a threat last night that something evil would return soon and took something to sleep."

Saku told Aiden for she had no reason to hide the truth. Her thoughts were on who could be responsible for this death and her money was on Caeli at the moment for she was the most likely candidate. Caeli was distant and seemed uncaring and yet now she was being social when she had never been that way before?

"If I had to choose who might be responsible, I would say Caeli would be the one."

She said, gazing at the woman and turned to Bliss when the other spoke to her and nodded.

"I have pen and ink in my cottage. Let us go and vote on this matter."

Saku said and headed for the cottage as she brought out the parchment and ink, writing down that her vote was for Caeli being one of the Thorns. Then she waited for the others to cast their votes.
I'm back!

Bliss

Waiting for the voting paper, Bliss looked around at the small group... and realized that several members of the village were yet absent. Had they not heard the screaming? Or - were they trying to hide or cover something up?

When it came her turn, she wordlessly printed in small, neat letters: Maeven.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Marguerite

Biting on her lower lip, she glanced down at who she had to vote in and closed her eyes. There were people who were concerned and people who had not come around when there was screaming and turns to bury Charlotte. Her vote went to Kazyth

LadySky

LadySky silently took the piece of parchment handed her and scribbled Aiden.

"He would not fix my headboard when he broke it last winter." she mummbled as she placed her vote in the basket.

Aiden

Hesitant to take the parchment and blindly send a person to the death, he stared at the paper and weakly wrote his answer.
Saku

He retreated to his home and returned with his tools of his trade (Carpenter), collecting wood and flowers to make a small memorial to place near the grave that was being dug. He worked in silence, glancing at the one he knew was responsible for the death of the lovely young woman.

Desan

He didn't know who the hell to vote for. "Is this truly the right thing to do? Kill each other off?" Sighing he just shook his head and grumbled.

Bliss

Caeli

She stared back coolly, one brow raising at the quick accusation. Well, that was interesting. No matter; even if she did tend towards the cynical, Caeli still believed that there would always be a flaw that would indicate who the true killers - right now, the Thorns - were.

As far as who their enemy was... she narrowed her eyes. Saku had been the only person to so openly accuse someone right away. Trying to deflect attention? And she had been the first at the scene, as well as the only one among all of them who'd had a body dumped outside her door.

There was no way to know who the Thorns among them were; but for now, voting was the only way. Silently, she scribbled Saku's name on a small slip of paper. Folding it twice, she tossed it into the basket, then stepped back.

{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ

Rockin

Upon getting back from the digging, he listens to the conversation that unfolds before him. Then his attention went to bliss as he was given the ink and something to write on. There was several moments of stare upon the paper. Seemed like he wasn't going to vote any time soon.

"Saku," He spoke calmly as he put his attention on her. "What's your reason for voting Caeli?"

OOC: With all this RPing, it'll be a lot harder to get answers we may want to hear lol. It's probably just me, since I'm not used to RPing in a mafia lol

Maeven

It was just as Caeli tossed her slip of paper into the basket that Maeven rounded the bend in the road that led to the forest.  Her brow glistened with droplets of sweat and she carried a small square basket inside of which several vials of liquid clinked together melodically.

She stopped short when she saw the gathering of villagers and the curious basket with the slips of paper inside. 

"What is this? What is going on?" she said incredulously, eyebrows arched in suspicion. Dropping her basket onto the ground, she made her way through the villagers to the small form wrapped in cloth. Gingerly, she pulled back the sheet and gasped, "Oh! Charlotte! What's happened to her?" It was then that she saw the mark of the thorns and suddenly the basket with its slips of paper made sense.

"It's the Thorns again? And you all are voting?" She murmured in disbelief, carefully pulling the sheet back into place. Standing slowly, she turned back towards the villagers.

"She was found here? In front of Saku's house? Then my vote is for her," Maeven said and pulled a slip of paper from her skirt pockets. In fine print, she wrote Saku on the sheet and walked over to drop it into the basket.
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Valerian

Current Voting (there is always time to change your vote until all the votes are in):

Saku (3) - Aiden, Caeli, Maeven
Aiden (1) - LadySky
Bliss (1) - Sir Desan
Caeli (1) - Saku
Kaz (1) - Marguerite
Maeven (1) - Bliss
Marguerite (1) - Kaz the Beast
Nanoki (1) - Nanoki
LadySky (0)
Rockin (0)
Sir Desan (0)

Still need votes from: Rockin
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Kazyth

Blearily he stumbles to the window of his quaint little cottage, shunting aside the curtain only to recoil at the stabbing rays of the cruel daystar.  "Good friggin' God, people.  What they hell are you all doing yelling at this time of the... morning?  Is it morning?"  He retreats for a bit, grumbling and shuffling about, before easing out his doorway in carpet slippers and pajama pants to shuffle toward the commotion.

"Oh dear Lord!  Charlotte!  What happened to her?"  He glares about with obvious suspicion, as though expecting someone to be standing there holding a bloody knife.  Once the accusations register, however, he glares at Marguerite and rumbles, "Aweful easy to pin the blame on someone who sleeps late -everyday- and isn't around to defend himself, eh Marguerite!  You could just as easily be a Thorn as I!"
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Nanoki

Nanoki was at a loss for words with everything going on, he didn't really understand how everyone could vote to send someone to their death.  If that's the way it had to be then that's the way it would be, but he didn't have to like it.  Slowly he pulled a peice of paper from the notebook in his pocket and wrote his own name on it not wanting to responsable for anyone's seath but his own.

Saku

Saku knew that many would probably vote for her death because of the circumstances revolving around Charlotte's murder. After all, the woman had been found outside her door and she had been the first to the scene, so who wouldn't think it could be her? It made sense.

She had not done the deed but the only way she could prove it would be to allow them to see their mistake. But she did suspect that a few people were not responsible for Charlotte's death.

Amongst them were Bliss and Nanoki.

Nanoki seemed as though he couldn't decide who to vote for at first which seemed as if he was actually struggling with his conscience and the Thorns didn't have one.

Bliss had been nothing but helpful throughout the entire process and so Saku didn't think one of the Thorns could be her.

The others she did not have a thought about so she couldn't rightfully make a judgment as of yet. But if things continued the way they were going she would be dead shortly. And she wasn't one of the Thorns.

They would see this in the morning should they decide the 'take her out' and rue the day they killed an innocent.
I'm back!

Saku

Quote"Saku," He spoke calmly as he put his attention on her. "What's your reason for voting Caeli?"

Saku looked over at Rockin and smiled at him.

"She has always maintained an aura of distance between us and yet now when the Thorns have returned she has suddenly become social? I think it stands to reason that she doesn't want anyone looking in her direction for some reason."

Saku said, she was not sure it was Caeli but the woman did seem a bit suspicious. But then so did the others who had not come to the scene of the crime.
I'm back!

Rockin

The male gave a long look at Saku. From what she said, it's sounds possible that she could be thorn. But then again, it wouldn't make much sense. Why would a thorn reveal themselves right from the open? It doesn't make sense at all. Then, he looked at the group

"I think we should consider our actions a bit more carefully." Rockin stated. "Just think for a second. -Why- would a thorn just plainly say 'She was killed in front of my door?' It's obvious they're trying to trap her into making us believe she did it." He didn't like how the group was so quick to vote others off so soon. Maybe it was out of anger and agression over someone they know died. However, on a time like this, that is no excuse. People's lives are at stake and every lynch should be made with logic.

"I think we need to think harder on our votes, cause I have a bad feeling that we may lynch the wrong person."

Rockin

Seeing as how the vote wasn't going to change overnight, the male gave a sigh.

He then began to write the name of the person he's voting. Himself. Right now, he doesn't want to point fingers on the first day of the murder till he's gotten more clues. For now, he'll sit back and watch Saku's fate.

Valerian

Final Voting:

Saku (3) - Aiden, Caeli, Maeven
Aiden (1) - LadySky
Bliss (1) - Sir Desan
Caeli (1) - Saku
Kaz (1) - Marguerite
Maeven (1) - Bliss
Marguerite (1) - Kaz the Beast
Nanoki (1) - Nanoki
Rockin (1) - Rockin
LadySky (0)
Sir Desan (0)

Saku's fate was decided.  Head held bravely high, she stood in the village square to offer up her last words and meet her doom.  The rope went round her neck and over the sturdy branch of a tree, and in a twinkling, she was gone.

But the village has lynched an innocent, for Saku was indeed not a Thorn, but the Bee.  As she dies, a small mark, almost a tattoo, flares up for a moment on the back of her hand, a mark in the shape of a small bee.

Players

• Aiden
  • Bliss
  • Caeli
  • Kazyth
  • LadySky
  • Maeven
  • Marguerite
  • Nanoki
  • Rockin
  • Saku
  • Sir Desan

There are 3 Thorns, 1 Ladybug, and 6 Roses.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Kazyth

Heart falling low, Kaz watched as Saku kicked and thrashed her last breath... only to find that a vital protector had been strung up instead of a foul Thorn.

"Blast, Saku.  I'm sorry," he mumbles to himself, before shuffling off to his cottage and barring himself within.  Everyone is suspect now, and allies are few...

Rockin

Rockin frowned in sadness at the result of Saku. Not only she didn't reveal to be a thorn, but we lost a great helper as well.

"Saku..." He spoke softly. Obviously not taking this well.

Caeli

She sucked in a breath when she saw the small mark. Caeli frowned. Without an ally among them, this was going to become much harder... who were the Thorns, and what were they after? What could possibly come of trying to kill the innocents of Rosebriar?

{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ

Saku

QuoteSaku's fate was decided.  Head held bravely high, she stood in the village square to offer up her last words and meet her doom.

From the moment that more than one person had voted against her she had known her life would be lost. But there was nothing she could do about it and the only thing she could say would be to make sure the villagers didn't continue to lynch the wrong people. Saku herself did not know who the innocent parties might be but she hoped that those who had thought her to be a Thorn would now take her earlier words to heart in order to find the true culprits!

QuoteThe rope went round her neck and over the sturdy branch of a tree, and in a twinkling, she was gone. But the village has lynched an innocent, for Saku was indeed not a Thorn, but the Bee.  As she dies, a small mark, almost a tattoo, flares up for a moment on the back of her hand, a mark in the shape of a small bee.

And Saku was no more...and the villagers were left to try and figure out who the evil Thorns could be.
I'm back!

Maeven

"Oh... oh, no, Saku," Maeven lamented upon seeing the mark of the Bee. "What have we done...?" Shaking her head in silence, Maeven turned her back on the other villagers, shoulders trembling slightly with her grief. After a moment, she picked up her small basket and made her way to her cottage, fearful of the coming evening with the knowledge that each of the thorns were still about.

The Cardinal Rule

Marguerite

"Oh Saku, no," she whispered, her head shaking back and forth. Now there was no one to aid them to figure out who truly wore the mark of the thorns. Still, she had to aid Saku seek her revenge and avenge her in anyway she could to get rid of those pesky thorns.

LadySky

LadySky was tempted to try and save Saku, she simply did not believe her to be capable of murder. Hanging back she watched in sadness as Saku's life was ended and upon her disappearance she made her way to the stables and rode out of the village on Thunder's back, racing to escape the tears falling down her cheeks.

Much later that evening LadySky returned and after seeing to her precious stallions needs she made her way to her little cottage. Trembling in fear as night began to fall she locked herself away and prayed for the souls of Charlotte and Saku, lighting candles in honor of their tragic loss.

Finally she crawled into her bed and cried herself to sleep, running her hand over the still broken headboard....wondering where Aiden was this evening.

Bliss

The flaring of the sign of the Bee stole Bliss's very breath, and as the others fled from the scene of their awful mistake, she stood staring; this was not one death on the hands of the crafty Thorns, but two innocent women taken from them in the span of a day!

Heart heavy and stomach twisting with sickness, Bliss moved to where the rope was bound off, struggling to unknot it and lower Saku to the ground, that she might at least join their beloved Charlotte in giving fertilization to the earth of their village.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Rockin

Upon seeing Bliss untie the now deceased Saku, Rockin knew what she planned on doing. Still having the shovel in hand, he went over to the same spot Charlotte lay and began to dig a hole right near her body. It would be good if the girls had each other's company within the after-life.

Aiden

Aiden could not believe what had transpired in the town, it made him sick to his stomach to think how quickly he had turned on a fellow villager. He had returned to his small shop/home in the middle of the "main" street of town, working himself into exhaustion. The sound of sawing, hammering and sound of wood being molded could be heard until he passed out on his work bench.

Desan

He shook his head somberly, wiping a tear from his eye. "This is bad...Very bad.." He sighed, feeling like a tiny hole had been made in his heart.

Valerian

With both Charlotte and Saku now decently buried, the atmosphere in the village is quiet and grim.  Most turn away from each other, retreating to their separate homes, hiding from their terrible mistake, and themselves.

At last darkness falls, even the moon hidden by clouds, with every house barred against the night, something that no one living here has ever seen before.

When the sun rises, it reveals a tragedy once more.  One house remains quiet after everyone else has begun to stir, and when the remaining villagers go to investigate, they discover the next loss.  Rockin has been attacked in the night, the gaping, ragged wounds left by the Thorns clear on his body, his life's blood pooled beneath him.

On the back of his hand is the fading mark of a Rose.  Another innocent is lost.

Players

• Aiden
  • Bliss
  • Caeli
  • Kazyth
  • LadySky
  • Maeven
  • Marguerite
  • Nanoki
  • Rockin - killed by Thorns
  • Saku - lynched
  • Sir Desan

There are 3 Thorns, 1 Ladybug, and 5 Roses.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Nanoki

Sitting in front of his home silently he worked on some paperwork that had to be finished, once it was completed he started on some new poems.  Not having voted for anyone but himself Nanoki had decided not to go and see the hanging.  So he had no idea that they had lost the bee, but instead he wrote more than he had before.

As the sun started to set he barred his door and wondows, yet he still had more that he wanted on paper.  Deciding to wait until the next day to continue it he laid down, after some time he finally mannaged to fal asleep with a heavy heart.

LadySky

For the first time in many years LadySky did not take Thunder out for a morning ride through the valley. She had tossed and turned with nightmares all night long, fearing every little noise that she heard. Slowly she rose from her bed and with a heavy heart prepared for a new day.

Midmorning LadySky returned from letting Thunder out to wander in the fields and walked through the little village she loved so much. People were sad, quiet, and fearful, she sensed the unease all around her. Someone was missing however, she realized.

Rockin was nowhere to be seen and that was unusual LadySky worried. Making her way over to Rockin's home she knocked and knocked calling for Rockin worridley. Frustrated she pushed the door open only to cry out in shock! Rockin was laying dead upon the floor odviously killed by the Thorns!

Running to the town center she panted and cried trying to tell anyone who would listen, "Rockin has been killed! They killed Rockin!"

Kazyth

Kazyth stumbles from his home early today, still hating the light that beats down upon his bloodshot eyes, but wanting to revel in having been spared for another night.  One by one he walks past homes, listening in for sounds of living inhabitants.  Of course, the shrill cries of LadySky clue him in to which life was lost in the night...

"Bugger!  I barely new him, but he didn't deserve that!  And I blame Aiden for his death!  The man obviously wanted Rockin's house for a bachelor Thorn pad!"

LadySky

LadySky shakes her head back and forth, confused and exhausted.

Aiden is my vote she whispers before going to begin digging yet another grave in the flower garden.

Marguerite

"Oh dear, Chocolate no!," she whispered as she saw the dead corpse of Rockin after she heard Ladysky's screams. Shaking her head, she closed her eyes and tried to keep herself from screaming her own head off as well. Her eyes glanced in different directions to try and find the culprit who was harming the rose individuals. "My vote goes to Nanoki! He played the cool card by putting blame on himself shifting us to other areas."

Caeli

The night passed uneasily, and morning came again. Once again, Caeli went about her business quietly, her thoughts jumping from the Thorns, to the other Roses, and to Saku, who had been lynched, and had been innocent.

She'd be lying if she said she felt nothing. But there really was no way they could have known...

Then, shouts from the town center.

Another death?

Caeli slipped out of her home, just as she heard the news. First Charlotte, now Rockin... there wasn't a pattern in their deaths. How were they supposed to figure out who was a Thorn?

{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ

Nanoki

After an uneasy night of tossing and turning he awoke to hear Sky screaming about Rockin being killed.  Shaking his head he wondered who was killing all of these innocent people.  He knew he was innocent, but the question was who would beleive it?  It did not really matter if anyone beleived it if he was to die then he was to die.  However he wrote Marguerite's name on a peice of paper and slipped it into his pocket for later.

Aiden

Aiden simply watched on as the town was consumed by paranoia and fear, he spat at the ground and sighed deeply. The thorns and one another were killing each other much faster than they could dig plots. Finding a pick of his own, he moved to the small group and helped dig a plot for the stolen Rockin.

As he worked in silence, he would glance at Lady Sky...finally whispering in her ear.
"I made something for you last night..."

LadySky

LadySky was surprised when Aiden whispered in her ear and she looked at him warily. Ever since last winter she had been very unhappy with him and right now her temper was very near the breaking point. However she just adored surprises!

"What did you make Aiden, a headstone?" she whispered back dripping in sarcasm.

Aiden

"Something of yours I broke and have been meaning to replace..."
He grunted whenever he hit a rock or patch of granite, the vibrations hurting his raw and bruised hands.
"I worked on it all night...to keep my attention of betters days in this village..."

LadySky

LadySky straightens upright and glares at Aiden. Had he made the headboard to try and trick her? Why now she wondered? He knew she had voted for him last night and now he was giving her a headboard she had hounded him about for months? She was fairly bubble headed most of the time but LadySky knew this was strange and a bit too convienient.

Once the hole was dug she turned to leave the garden and called to Aiden over her shoulder, "I will be at my cottage if you want to drop by later."

She did suspect him of fowl play but she was no dummy, she needed a new headboard!

Aiden

That was not the response he was expecting, but the way she brushed him off and stormed out made him want to follow after...and he did. He returned to his home and single handily carried the thick and heavy reinforced head-board to her cottage, he intended to break it in with her to test the mastery of his craft.

Marguerite

God, look at Aiden trying to get his hip swerving on with Ladysky which only amused her even more. Oh, if he was not careful, the Thorns could get him. For all she knew ladysky could be a Thorn seducing the men though she wondered what to make for dinner.

Valerian

Current Voting:

Aiden (3) - Bliss, Kaz the Beast, Maeven
Kaz (3) - Aiden, Lady Sky, Sir Desan
Marguerite (1) - Nanoki
Sir Desan (1) - Marguerite
Nanoki (0)
Bliss (0)
Caeli (0)
LadySky (0)
Maeven (0)

Yet to vote: Caeli

There are 3 Thorns, 1 Ladybug, and 5 Roses.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Bliss

The previous day's events had worn Bliss out terribly, and attempts to sleep had left her tossing and turning, plagued with nightmares; only inhaling the dust of the poppyflower finally helped her to slumber dreamlessly... and late into the morning. When finally she rose, she looked at the things she'd brought home from market, and remembered her basket! She'd left it outside LadySky's cottage.

heading there, she found the others - and with fresh worry upon their faces. Fear twisted her gut. "Has something more happened?"
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Maeven

Painstakingly Maeven worked, carefully blending the morning glory dew she'd gathered the day before into elixirs and potions ensuring that each would last much longer than without.  But all the while she fretted over the events.  Three of them had been lost already, two to the Thorns directly and, sadly, one at the hands of the villagers in their haste to execute after Charlotte's death.

There would be another vote soon she knew and hoped that this one would reveal a Thorn amongst them.

But who? Who would she cast her vote for?

Shaking her head in resignation, Maeven withdrew a piece of paper and etched a name on it before slipping it back into her pocket: Kaz the BeastDid he not call Aiden's name immediately? He who cast the first stone...

The Cardinal Rule

Aiden

Aiden opened the door to Ladysky's cottage, his clothes wrinkled and pulled on sloppily. The grin on his face faltered when he saw Bliss around her cottage, he looked around nervously and feigned interest in whatever was going on within the group.

LadySky

Not long after Aiden emerged from LadySky's cottage LadySky herself stepped out into the daylight. Her skin was flushed and her eyes glittered brightly and upon seeing her fellow villagers she quickly hung her head and took off toward the field where Thunder was munching away.

Mummbling quickly as she made her way out of the village, "I change my vote to Kaz the Beast."

Nanoki

There was little he could do but wonder when they would turn on him, not that he wanted them to but things always changed when the Thorns were involved.  Silently he made his way to the grave sites, once he was there he gently set himself on his kees.  Closing his eyes he sent up a quiet prayer for Saku, Charlotte, and Rockin, he then proceeded to recite the two poems he had prepared the night before.  Taking his time Nanoki just sat at the graves as if he were mute not saying a word.

Bliss

Watching the goings-on with pursed lips, listening to the conversations and murmurings of the others, Bliss sighed sadly, and gave up hope of getting her basket back... joining the rest in writing down a name to slip into it. Aiden.

Then she went to Rockin's house, trying not to cry as she prepared his terribly damaged body to join Saku and Charlotte in their rest.

At the gravesite, she found Nanoki in quiet contemplation and said nothing, having no wish to disturb his reverie; instead, she joined him in it, gazing down upon the freshly turned earth, which here and there slowly darkened with the quiet patter of her tears.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Aiden

Some villagers had yet to make themselves known since the killings began, but he disliked being accused of anything and focused on those pointing fingers at him. Had he been accused of adultery, it would be a different story.

Kaz was always exhausted and rambling as if he was drunk during the day, who was he to blindly accuse people of crimes, when he was the one that looked like a vagrant. On a note he wrote the name "Kaz" and showed it to him before dropping it in the box.

Desan

He walked up, earplugs evident in his ears so he could get a good nights rest.

"I vote for Kaz the Beast!!!" He shouted loudly.

Marguerite

Maybe she was wrong, there had to be something fishy with things. Though Kaz could easily be a Thorn like any other, she changed her vote from Nanoki to Sir Desan. Desan looked to be too sleepy to be a Thorn but it would be nice to irritate him a bit.

Nanoki

Hearing someone approach he glanced over out of the corner of his eye, seeing that it was only Bliss he returned his eyes to the ground in front of him.  He never really let his guard down around people, and now was no different even though they were all in this together.  Without moving or looking over he simply asked "Why now?  Why us?"  Looking down to the name wrapped in flames that he had tattooed on his left wrist he wondered how much more they could take.

Kazyth

"I keep my vote as it is, though I view Maeven with suspicion as well... she and Aiden have both voted the same way since the first murder, and methinks they've had some sort of collusion going.  The kind of teamwork that only a murdering pair of Thorns might have!'

He glares at the both of them from behind his curtain, then rumbles, "Desan is just an ass, and wants to pay me back for the time I mistook his front porch as my bathroom!"

Maeven

Hearing his rants, Maeven stepped from inside her cottage, eyes narrowed at her accuser suspiciously. What if Aiden was a thorn?  The woman glanced to the others while she  toyed nervously with the paper in her pocket. 

"I am no Thorn, nor am I in collusion with anyone but those who wish to keep us all safe from that which would do us harm," she said to whomever might still be listening and then turned back to her door.  Once inside, she pulled out the slip of paper and scratched out the first name, underneath she wrote in her changed vote: Aiden

edit: to fix typo. I have hate for typos.

The Cardinal Rule

Aiden

Aiden watched Kaz with his own suspicion.
"Perhaps the system we use to rid ourselves of the thorns is not the wisest, but what choice do we have. You are the one manipulating others and planting doubts, a fine way to behave if you have a guilty conscious."

Bliss

"I only wish I knew," she whispered despondently, glancing over at Nanoki, and shaking her head gently. It was a tragedy, all of it - horrible and senseless, and already she could see how the monstrous Thorns were tearing them apart - body and soul.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Nanoki

Hearing her answer he looked over at her for a moment, and smiled soflty.  "What ever reason, I just hope it ends soon."  He replied lightly taking a deep breath, then placed a hand gently on her shoulder.  Nanoki had no idea what would happen next, nor did he have any idea on how to deal with people most of the time.  So instead of trying to say something and only have it come out to make him look even stupider than before, he pulled the page with the poems he had written on it out and handed it to her before he stood and left her to some privacy.

Bliss

Silently, she braved a watery smile beneath her soft tears as he laid his hand upon her shoulder, and took the page he handed her with some little confusion, watching him go.

The weight of his touch a lingering warmth of connection against the sick chill that recent events had been giving her, she watched till he was out of sight before sinking against a headstone, reading the poetry-laden page in solitude.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

LadySky

It had been some time since she had left the village center. LadySky simply sat atop the fence that encircled her little field watching Thunder play and munch the day away. He was so very lucky so thought sadly, no worries and no cares to ruin this beautiful day. Looking to the clouds she let her tears fall quietly as she prayed for the souls lost from their once peaceful home.

Caeli

Apart from the group, Caeli frowned, watching everyone thoughtfully, trying to figure out who the thorns in their midst were.

But of course it would be impossible to pick out anyone unless they let something slip... so who should she vote for? Biting her lip, Caeli considered the people milling around in groups, talking uneasily as they, too, tried not to look too frightened by the recent (and continuing) events. After some long moments of consideration, she nodded and slipped back into her house.

She would vote for Aiden when the time for the vote came. Well-liked as he was, he would have plenty of excuse to talk to people. Especially the other women.

{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ

Valerian

Final Voting:

Aiden (4) - Bliss, Caeli, Kaz the Beast, Maeven
Kaz (3) - Aiden, Lady Sky, Sir Desan
Marguerite (1) - Nanoki
Sir Desan (1) - Marguerite
Nanoki (0)
Bliss (0)
Caeli (0)
LadySky (0)
Maeven (0)

And it was decided -- Aiden would fall victim to the villagers.  He was led out into the town square, and once more a villager hung at the end of a noose.

But this time, the victim howled as he died, enraged; and as he drew his last agonized breath, the tips of his fingers became claws, and the mark of the Thorn appeared on his hand.  One of the hunters had at last become the prey.

• Aiden - (thorn) lynched
  • Bliss
  • Caeli
  • Kaz the Beast
  • LadySky
  • Maeven
  • Marguerite
  • Nanoki
  • Rockin - (rose) killed by Thorns
  • Saku - (bee) lynched
  • Sir Desan

There are 2 Thorns, 1 Ladybug, and 5 Roses.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Bliss

Much as she hate being party to it, Bliss forced herself to attend and observe the entirety of the lynching; and with a gasp, she watched as Aiden's true nature was revealed, with wicked claws and a terrible marking upon his hand.

Watching him swing out his last breaths and sway in the breeze, she exhaled softly. Perhaps this was it - perhaps they were lucky enough that there was only one.

She hoped.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Caeli

That evening, while the noose was readied in the town square and everyone milled around uneasily to watch as Aiden was led to his fate, Caeli remained in her home, watching the hanging in its entirety from her second-story hallway window. Unconsciously, her hand clenched tightly as they fitted the rough rope around his neck. What if we make a mistake again? What if we've killed one of our own?

But that was not to be. As the life slipped out of Aiden's limbs, he howled with his last breath - and then his fingers became claws, and the villagers beneath gasped as they saw the mark of the Thorn appear on the back of his hand.

Quickly, Caeli rushed to her writing desk. Grabbing her peacock quill from the inkwell, she added to the list she had written up last night, as she'd wondered what they could do about the Thorns. They didn't know how many of the enemy were in their midst... But from the way the votes had fallen, she could now rule out some people as Thorns: Kazyth, because Aiden had voted to lynch him; and Maeven and Bliss, who had voted to lynch Aiden.

There might well be more than one Thorn among them; legends never spoke of them acting individually, but always in small groups. And if they were disguised as regular villagers, they would not vote to lynch their own unless it was a dire circumstance.

Four of us who are most likely not Thorns... but that yet leaves many others who are the enemy.

{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ

LadySky

LadySky attended the hanging with her eyes filled with tears. She had suspected Aiden to be capable of evil but he had once again worked his magic on her and convinced her to switch her vote. As he howled with rage upon his death and it became clear he was indeed as evil as she had suspected she hung her head in shame.

Making her way to Kaz she begged for forgivness, she never should have allowed Aiden to sway her mind. Kaz was odviously an innocent and LadySky was ashamed to have been so gullible.

Finally she made her way to her small home and slept of the floor before the fire, she could not bear to see the headboard in her room.

Marguerite

Marguerite glanced at the corpse which now she knew was a Thorn. It looks like the Carpenter was a Thorn all along and her eyes flew to LadySky, wondering if she was in cahoots with him this whole time. It was when she watched Lady head to Kaz's cottage, she pondered who could be a Thorn. "Remember, remember..."

Nanoki

He had sat sielently off to the side to see at least one lynching, before he went to write a new chapter and a new poem for the victim.  However as the last few breaths fell from Aiden only to see that he had been a Thorn, his head bowed and he committed the horrible sight to his memory where it would remain a constant reminder of how bad it become.  Raising his head and knowing that he may have been wrong Nanoki started his silent trip back to his home, tonight they had gotten one but how many more were there and how many more innocents would it take to find out?  Shaking his head he sent up a silent prayer to the powers that be to watch over Saku, Charlotte, and Rockin the innocents taken by this ordeal.

Valerian

This time the villagers feel some relief as well as horror.  This time, at least it was a vicious Thorn meeting death, and they can all feel that tiny bit safer as night falls and they each go to their homes to lock themselves in once more.

The next morning, it would be understandable if some were reluctant to leave their homes again, fearing a repeat of the shock of the last two mornings, when gruesome death met them as they awoke.  But this time, all is quiet and everyone is safe!  Thorns are never found alone, but it seems the old legends were right about the Ladybugs as well, those chosen few who can sometimes protect against the Thorns.

• Bliss
  • Caeli
  • Kaz the Beast
  • LadySky
  • Maeven
  • Marguerite
  • Nanoki
  • Saku - (bee) lynched
  • Sir Desan

~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Marguerite

No one was harmed and she was glad but now it was time to vote once more. She regretted not voting for Aiden for now she was confused on who could be a Thorn. The only vote she could go for was LadySky. Somehow, there was something to be figured out with her.

Kazyth

Kaz had forgiven LadySky, at least somewhat, though his forgiveness was a bit... stilted, as one would expect.  Afterword he crawled into bed, muttering about the vile Thorns, knowing it was not over.  That no one died in the night was quite a surprise, but put him at ease not in the least.

"I distrust any who voted with Aiden against me, at the moment.  Only one has asked forgiveness, however, and so I decry Desan as a vile Thorn!  And a jerk!"

LadySky

Upon waking wake LadySky had made her way to her precious Thunder and went for a long soul cleansing ride. Finally entering the village she was thrilled to hear that no villager had lost thier life! After taking care of Thunder and sending him to the field to play she made her way to the voting center and wrote down Desan.

Once finished with the duty of voting she made her way to the field to watch Thunder play and frolic wishing she could join him in such a peaceful existance.

Nanoki

Slowly he fell asleep that night, wondering if he would awaken to see the next day.  After waking several times durring the night he awake to the sun in his window blinding him.  "Have to get that fixed..." He mumbled to himself stretching, and looking around slightly confused.  Having heard no screams or shouts that must have meant that either no one died or the body had not been found as of yet.  Moving around the small home slightly groggily he made sure everything was in order before wrighting his name on a peice of paper and slipping it into his pocket, he headed out to start on his work for the day.

Valerian

Current Voting:

LadySky (3) - Bliss, Caeli, Marguerite
Sir Desan (3) - Kaz the Beast, LadySky, Maeven
Nanoki (1) - Nanoki
Bliss (0)
Caeli (0)
Kaz (0)
Maeven (0)
Marguerite (0)

Yet to vote: Sir Desan

~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Bliss

It seemed that her hopes that it was all over was for naught; she wanted to plead with them to stay this bloodthirsty call for a hanging - they had just weeded out the Thorn from their midst, had they not?

She spent a fair part of the morning struggling to get Aiden's body down, dragging him away to a distant field; he did not deserve the comfort of being buried in the company of those that were dead because of him.

And when she returned, she observed the voting; it felt very strange that LadySky, the last one to be in Aiden's intimate company, went running straight to Kaz, and the both of them voted for the same person - as if there were a collusion of a sort.

LadySky she wrote, a little unsteadily; rest had not come easily these last few nights. The terrible struggle was taking its toll.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

LadySky

Sometime that afternoon LadySky returned from the field and was informed of the votes against her. She stood frozen with fear and turned to look at her accusers. She felt so heavy of heart at being used and tricked by Aiden she almost believed she deserved death.

"Please believe me, I am not a Thorn. I should have known Aiden was evil and for that I must pay a price but I am not a Thorn I vow to you all here and now. I voted with Kaz out of my guilt. I chose to vote Kaz yesterday only because Aiden voted him and I should have kept my vote on Aiden. My reason for following Kaz's vote is based solely on guilt nothing more."

After her plea she made her way to her home to prepare in case the worst happened.

Maeven

Watching the the town square from her window, Maeven's heart was heavy with grief.  To turn the wheel of time back to before the Thorns had attacked and caused her tiny village so much grief was impossible, but she could almost close her eyes and imagine it so...

Almost.

Until she realized another vote was due and another lynching would be forthcoming. "Sir Desan will be my vote when the time comes," she whispered.   

The Cardinal Rule

Caeli

Caeli breathed a sigh of relief when she woke up the next morning, though at first she felt unsettled and uneasy from the bad dreams. When no screams and cries of grief echoed from the town square, she concluded that perhaps those old legends she'd duck up last night were true - that among the Roses, lived those individuals who had the power to save and heal - ladybugs.

Pouring herself a cup of tea, she sat morosely at her dining table downstairs, staring down at the two lists in her hands, and the notes she'd made. She'd made the conjecture that there had to have been at least three Thorns, but possibly more; however, no less than three, which meant there was at least two or three Thorns left.

She didn't have enough information to know for certain that she'd be voting out a Thorn, though... but the lynching was going to continue today, so she had to make a choice. LadySky, she decided; and if they were wrong... then that was Fate.

{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ

Desan

Guess I'll hop on the bandwagon this round.

Ladysky

Valerian

Final Voting:

LadySky (4) - Bliss, Caeli, Marguerite, Sir Desan
Sir Desan (3) - Kaz the Beast, LadySky, Maeven
Nanoki (1) - Nanoki
Bliss (0)
Caeli (0)
Kaz (0)
Maeven (0)
Marguerite (0)

And with this final vote, LadySky fate was sealed.  She was led from her home to the hanging tree, standing tall and aloof, ready to claim its next victim as the other villagers watched.

Her protests of innocence were true, for as she died, the mark of the Rose appeared on her hand, revealing her true nature, and the villagers' second misjudgment.  Another Rose is gone.

• Bliss
  • Caeli
  • Kaz the Beast
  • LadySky - (rose) lynched
  • Maeven
  • Marguerite
  • Nanoki
  • Saku - (bee) lynched
  • Sir Desan

There are 2 Thorns, 1 Ladybug, and 4 Roses.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

LadySky

I know I am dead but I just had to say: I told you sooooooooooooo!

Although this is the first time I have every been killed off in one of these and that is AWESOME! Thanks everyone!

*LadySky leaves her home and all the hidden toys treasures to the town*

Nanoki

Seeing a rose on LadySky's hand he sighed shaking his head, because there was one less innocent now.  So slowly he dropped his head closing his eyes letting a silent prayer out to the powers that be, and my they watch over those that were not Thorns.

Bliss

LadySky was hoisted toward that element that had given her the name - and as life left her, the Rose flared upon her hand. Blisses heart sank into her gut, and churned there.

Without a word she turned away, step by measured step taking her out of the town square and around the end of the tall hedge - where she fell to her knees and lost her breakfast among the roots.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Bliss

Only when she finally felt in control of herself again did she rise and return, helping to undertake the unenviable task of bringing LadySky back to the earth, finally and eternally. The sun was unforgivably hot, and her heart seemed to burn in her chest. This was what suspicion had wrought - who among them was safe from their own fears?
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Valerian

The day drags on.  Few seem able or willing to speak to each other any longer, each villager going on about his or her own business quietly and slowly.  LadySky's last wishes are carried out, each person in the little town receiving some memento of her.

The next morning, the villagers again step outside slowly, again reluctant to face the uncertain future.  But once more, all is well!  Some villagers are certain they heard Thorns moving about in the darkness, growling in anger or frustration, but it seems that the Ladybug is truly there, keeping watch over the town, their only guardian.

• Bliss
  • Caeli
  • Kaz the Beast
  • Maeven
  • Marguerite
  • Nanoki
  • Saku - (bee) lynched
  • Sir Desan

~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Nanoki

Seeing the sun filter in through the window he knew he had to do something about covering it, even if it only meant a few more prescious moments of sleep.  Even though now it seemed that he was not safe even in his dreams, yet there was nothing to do until the Thorns were caught.  Sighing he rose and got ready for the long day ahead, not that he really wanted to all he really wanted was to be left alone in some peace at least to write.  Slowly exiting his home he looked around wondering what this day would have in store for all of them.

Caeli

Again, another morning passed, and there was no victim from the Thorns. Maybe it had only been Aiden?

Caeli tapped the feather of her quill pen against her nose, oblivious as ink splattered on the parchment on the table. No... The legends might be old, but they had been right so far. There had to be at least a couple of other thorns among them... but who?

{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ

Bliss

Without even the slightest attempt to hide her trepidation, Bliss made her way to the town square that morning rather rumpled and bleary-eyed, starting to look as if she has not slept the night before at all. Keeping watch, perhaps. Or waiting to die.

Cradling a steaming cup of tea, she realized with great relief that it seemed the Thorns had failed to take anyone in the night! "Praise be to the Ladybug," she mumble into her cup, going to sit upon a bench in front of the hedge before LadySky's house, trying not to think of how empty it was behind her. There, under the great three in the center of the square, was her market basket, waiting.

Frowning, Bliss looked away, waiting for others to wake as well.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Caeli

When she realized that floating around the house was getting her nowhere except up and down the stairs, Caeli decided that it might be worth it to step outside into the sunshine for once. She shrugged on a warm coat, locked up her house, then made her way to the town square, shivering a little in the morning chill, but feeling better almost immediately, from the sun's caress on her face.

She settled on a bench where she could watch other early risers go about their morning rituals. When she glanced up, she saw Bliss staring at the tree in the center of the square, from LadySky's front stoop.

A pang of guilt stabbed at her from the inside.

Caeli ignored it, swallowed, then got up, carefully approaching Bliss. She hadn't talked to her much - or anyone, really - but Bliss seemed kind. A very gentle soul, like other Roses.

"Morning."

{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ

Desan

Morning folks *He said, rubbing his tired eyes*

Bliss

Offering a sad smile when Caeli disrupted her reverie, Bliss nodded at the space on the bench, silently offering to share the space, and she lifted a hand to Desan in greeting as well.

"Morning, both of you... and as good a morning as likely we could expect. I think we were lucky last night."
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Bliss

As the day wore on, the village remained unnaturally quiet; there was fear everywhere, thick in the air among the villagers, and nobody seemed to want to speak for fear of... seeming guilty to their fellow Roses? Attracting the attention of the Thorns?

It made her stomach twist with a small curl of anger. They couldn't live like this - not until all the Thorns had been unearthed and eradicated could they be free.

She went to the basket and slipped in the first small vote, in simple script. Marguerite.

Then she simply left, heading to the too-full graveyard to contemplate the fate of those who had passed - and those who would be made to pass, one way or another. Would that the Bee had not been lost to them... only the Ladybug and fate could save them all now.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Valerian

Current Voting:

Bliss (1) - Sir Desan
Maeven (1) - Marguerite
Marguerite (1) - Bliss
Sir Desan (1) - Maeven
Caeli (0)
Kaz (0)
Nanoki (0)

Yet to vote: Caeli, Kaz, Nanoki

~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Maeven

Maeven had been up since dawn, having made her way to the forest's edge to gather more blooms for her tinctures. She'd made her way warily through the sleepy cottages, half-expecting to find another victim somewhere, but to her relief it seemed all was well...

Once she was satisfied with her collection, she approached the town square where she found a few of the villagers and realized that yet another vote was being taken.

"But we've been safe for two evenings, perhaps Aiden was the only one?" She queried to Bliss.

The Cardinal Rule

Bliss

Bliss gave Maeven a haggard half-smile. "None of the tales or warnings have ever spoken of a lone Thorn. Like wolves, they are killers, and group together."
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kazyth

"They never work alone, darlin'."  Kazyth's voice rings out as he wanders into the square behind her, still rubbing a bit of sleep from his eyes.  "I know the lore, better than most.  There are always at least three Thorns.  A Thorn alone would never attack out villiage.  The odds are too great against it.  But three?  Three can be sneaky enough to murder an entire town... and then lie low until new folks move in."

Maeven

Sighing heavily, Maeven only nodded at Bliss and then turned when she heard the voice of Kazyth. She set her basket down while she listened. 

"I suppose you're both right... hoping won't make it different."

With that she turned her attention to the rest of the villagers, Sir Desan was still gathered there, and Caeli. Maeven was mostly certain about Caeli and Bliss, but Sir Desan still gave her cause for concern.  When the time came, he would get her vote.  Shaking her head, she sank to sit at the foot of a near tree. 

The Cardinal Rule

Marguerite

Marguerite pondered over her options and sighed. She cried just like the others for the fallen villagers and now to see Bliss turn on her saddened her greatly. Somehow, if the voting went another way she would have voted for Kaz but Kaz could be in cahoots with Bliss and Maeven, too females who could easily be Thorns. "I vote for Maeven, Bliss it hurts me that you would vote for me."

Bliss

Sorrow and guilt haunted Bliss's features, but she knew even before she made her first vote several days ago that there would come consequences and questioning, with everyone afraid to die - or afraid to be exposed.

"I'm sorry it hurts you, Marguerite... but I recall that our Bee declared Nanoki to be one not to be suspicious of, even as we strung her up - and yet you voted to have him hung the next day."
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Marguerite

"For me it was strange how Nanoki kept voting for himself and does not really say much to the rest of us. I found it suspicious in my opinion and I did apologize for stringing up Saku and the rest who were innocent once hanged. However, I don't want to be added to the hung list and see the thorns are pleased to get rid of another innocent and head off to kill another one of us. Yes, the Ladybug has done his/her job but I don't want to give them a chance," she explained her case and hoped Bliss could see she felt hurt by the accusation and wanted her to at least see her side of the coin.

Bliss

Bliss listened, but it did not make her want to change her vote. "The Bee declared Nanoki safe, and..." she glanced over at the tree, with that thick branch that many of them had happily swung from as children, now causing so many of them to swing again. "...I can understand him trying to keep from being responsible for anyone being hurt...."

The poetry Nanoki had written was in her pocket still; it was like a comfort to Bliss, now, a talisman to try to keep herself on the right course.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Maeven

Upon hearing her name, Maeven stood and turned to Marguerite, "Me? A thorn? Interesting that in the last vote, you were amongst those that hung an innocent... along with Sir Desan, I might add. I was not; and that very innocent, LadySky, also voted against Sir Desan," she paused, as if only now considering the ramifications of her statement.

"Perhaps you are a thorn as well and your vote for me is a vain attempt to keep another of your kind safe..."

The Cardinal Rule

Marguerite

Marguerite sighed and shook her head, "Fine, Nanoki is safe but it seems as if you and a few others are just burning through the list and it worries me Bliss. Somehow, I don't know if you are hanging people left and right or just going for those you do not enjoy," she commented as she shook her head and rubbed the back of her neck. Bliss made her wonder if she should change her vote to someone else but maybe Nanoki could knock some sense into her.

She glanced to Mae, "If I recall he jumped on the bandwagon not knowing who to pick as well as Bliss and Caeli. They too voted along with me and we were all proven wrong, Mae. We have all made grave mistakes Maeven and you are just proving my point. I have no clue who to trust or who to vote for just like Bliss and Caeli when voting in Ladysky because of her involvement with Aiden."

Maeven

Maeven just listened for a moment noting that Marguerite never once refuted her accusal that she was a thorn...

"Ah, but Bliss and Caeli voted against Aiden, along with me and neither you or Desan did... In fact, LadySky voted against Aiden not once but twice and the roguish bastard was able to convince her to change her vote to Kazyth."

She stopped and shook her head, "I'm sorry but I stand convinced... both of you are Thorns and if both of you somehow escape the noose and I die in the night, everyone here will know who the culprits are." With that, Maeven picked up her basket and headed for her home.

The Cardinal Rule

Marguerite

Marguerite tried her best not to roll her eyes at how she did not realize the factors which went into things. "Aiden came to me asking me to change my vote and vote in Kaz but I did not. I instead waited to see what would happen and when he did not change my mind, I did not switch votes. I am not a Thorn but you keep gunning for people who knew not whom to trust." Marguerite merely laughed at Maeven's way of thinking and wondered that Mae as well did not refute she was a thorn but instead throw it back in her face. "Oh yes and if the Thorns get me tonight, I know who to point the finger at before I die, Mae."

Desan

He blinks a few times. "Bliss you voted for LadySky just like me, Caeli, and Marg did. We all made  a terrible choice, yet I find that suddenly you are quick to jump and point the finger?" He sighs, muttering under his breath. "It's interesting how you, Caeli, and Bliss seem to confide in each other oh so well. I bet one of you is betraying the other two.." He looks at all three of them.

"But who to vote for...." He sighs. "If I had to choose one of the three I'd go with the one who I chose long ago, Bliss"

Nanoki

He was having a hard time trying to figure out who could be a Thorn, and he was also having a hard time with all of the deaths because of the vote.  All be it they had gotten one Thorn, but at the price of four innocent lives and that was something he did not want to go through again.  "I'm not one to really socialize most of the time, however feel free to vote for me as you wish.  I write poetry to share feelings and that is all."  Shrugging he turned walking away from everyone slipping his hands into his pockets with the small sheet of paper that had Nanoki scribbled on it.

Valerian

Current Voting:

Sir Desan (2) - Kaz, Maeven
Bliss (1) - Sir Desan
Maeven (1) - Marguerite
Marguerite (1) - Bliss
Nanoki (1) - Nanoki
Caeli (0)
Kaz (0)

Yet to vote: Caeli

~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Kazyth

Grumbling, Kaz checks around the square once more, looking at all of the faces and wondering which ones harbor a murdering Thorn behind them.  Finally he simply sighs, shakes his head, and shrugs.  "I voted for him once, and I've seen no reason not to vote for him again.  Desan."

Caeli

Caeli watched the exchange between the other women, her eyes traveling back and forth as they accused, re-accused, and double-accused each other.

"Well, ultimately, none of us knows who the real killers are, except the killers themselves. We may be doomed right now, since one of our greatest allies, the Bee, was lynched by all of us early on... but right now, we villagers still outnumber the Thorns. If we just make sure we think about this logically, I'm sure we'll arrive at the right conclusion."

The hand wrapped up in her scarf and coat tightened in her pocket; inside, she clutched a slip of paper with Desan's name scrawled carefully in neat script.

Would it be the right choice?

{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ

Valerian

Final Voting:

Sir Desan (3) - Caeli, Kaz, Maeven
Bliss (1) - Sir Desan
Maeven (1) - Marguerite
Marguerite (1) - Bliss
Nanoki (1) - Nanoki
Caeli (0)
Kaz (0)

At last Sir Desan could avoid his destiny no longer.  After a very near escape from the rope earlier, he was now to meet his fate in the village square, as so many others had already.

A grim-faced, anxious crowd watched as the noose did its work and Desan was no more.  Then came the sign all had been watching for, as, like Aiden, his fingers became talons, and the sign of the Thorns flared briefly on his hand.  Another one of the killers had himself been killed!

• Bliss
  • Caeli
  • Kaz the Beast
  • Maeven
  • Marguerite
  • Nanoki
  • Saku - (bee) lynched
  • Sir Desan - (thorn) lynched

There are 1 Thorn, 1 Ladybug, and 4 Roses.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Kazyth

Kaz grins toothily as Desan finally shows his true colors... even if it must be in dead.  He leaves the body there, not caring to cut it down and bury it somewhere.  "Let it be a warning to the Thorns, that we Roses will not tolerate their murderous ways."  With that, he heads home to curl up... and wonder if he will live through the night.

Valerian

The next morning, the village woke hopefully -- perhaps this day, too, everyone would still be well and the Thorns would have been stymied once again by the clever Ladybug.  But it was not to be.

Today, one villager did not rise with the rest.  Inside her little cottage, Caeli lay dead, latest victim of the Thorns.  The fading mark of the Rose was still on her hand.

• Bliss
  • Caeli - (rose) killed by Thorns
  • Kaz the Beast
  • Maeven
  • Marguerite
  • Nanoki
  • Saku - (bee) lynched

There are 1 Thorn, 1 Ladybug, and 3 Roses.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Maeven

Maeven emerged from her hut later that day, her eyes still betraying the signs of her dismay over the loss of yet another rose in the night.  It was not enough that they'd rooted out a thorn the day before, nay, there was still a final one amongst them and again they'd be forced to point their fingers and hope they cast their vote for a guilty one...

She took a path toward a brook that ran alongside the forest and once she arrived sat down next to it to think on her vote.

The Cardinal Rule

Nanoki

Slowly he made his way out of his home shaking his headhearing that Caeli was gone because of the Thorns.  That meant there were still more lurking around, he did not know how many but he was worried they may not find them in time.  Sitting out side of his house he took time to think of whom could possibly be a Thorn.

Nanoki was at a loss, because staying to himself did not help with trying to find out who could want them all dead.

Bliss

Bliss slept woefully late, and there were still not that many people moving about when she rose - not that, she thought mournfully, there were that many people TOO move about. And she noticed the absence of someone, and it chilled her.

"Has anyone seen Caeli yet today?"
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kazyth

Kazyth lumbers into the square, face grim and set as he rumbles, "No... but I think Nanoki might have some answers.  Seems aweful slippery to me, the way he only ever votes for himself..."

Bliss

Bliss frowns at Kazyth, shaking her head. "I can understand not wanting to hurt anybody if he can help it," she murmured, and reluctantly went to fetch the basket from behind the tree.

If ever she got out of this alive, she decided, she was going to burn the thing and get a new market basket.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Valerian

Current Voting:

Marguerite (2) - Bliss, Maeven
Kaz (1) - Nanoki
Nanoki (1) - Kaz
Bliss (0)
Maeven (0)

Yet to vote: Marguerite

There are 1 Thorn, 1 Ladybug, and 3 Roses.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Kazyth

Kazyth frowns right back at Bliss, then shakes his head and sighs.  "What better way to hide what you are?  If you don't vote against anyone, you don't risk showing that you are a Thorn... and people pity you, leave you alone so that you can kill in the night.  It's the only idea I have."

Bliss

Softly, Bliss sighed, an reached out to lay a gentle hand upon Kazyth's arm. "Do you not remember Saku's words? Our Bee, she knew more than any of us, and she told us that we could trust Nanoki. I do not believe he is a Thorn any more than you are. There are so few of us left - and I know Caeli has been keeping notes..."

Bliss wanders into Caeli's cottage - and lets out an awful wail, discovering the poor Rose's body upon the floor, her body rent and torn terribly by the horrible Thorns!

Weeping, she dashes back out and leans against the outside wall of the cottage... Caeli's notes in hand, to try to piece together who the Thorn might be.

"Out of those of us left... there is one person who has consistenently voted to lynch people we know to be Roses, or who I feel entirely certain to be Roses," she declared later that day, and wrote down Marguerite's name once again to put in the basic, heartsick and furious that she'd not collaborated with Caeli sooner to discover this treachery.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Nanoki

Having been out for a short walk he heard Kaz's words raising an eyebrow, shaking his head.  "If you will remember you arrogant ass, I voted for Marguerite after Saku was hung.  If you truely think I am a Thorn why not try and prove it with facts and not just slander."  He said casually walking past Kaz with his pad of paper under his arm.  He had been looking for a quiet place to sit and write, but that had been blown out of the water.  Shrugging slowly he turned back to Kaz scribbling Kaz on a slip of paper saying "I much prefer to stay to myself to avoid things like this, and it lets me work on my poetry.  However with all of this going on it seems that I have no choice but to interact with everyone."  Taking a deep breath he turned back to the path out of town to get some more poems written.

Maeven

After a long time spent at the water's edge, Maeven returned to the village and printed her vote on a piece of paper before dropping it into the basket.  Marguerite had raised her suspicions long ago and today she'd have to act upon her instincts.

The Cardinal Rule

Marguerite

She packed up her things and moved out of her cottage to smile at those left, "Adios for now, hopefully the thorns will not get you." A twinkle in her eye and she chuckled, hurrying off for this Thorn was not about to be hung but she placed her vote in for Nanoki. This thorn was about to save herself from being hanged but best to leave these people in peace.

Bliss

Only a guilty party would dare, at such a crucial time, to attempt to run - and to try to cause the death of one more member of their dwindling community as she did so! It was horrible, heartless, cruel.

It enraged Bliss.

As Marguerite began to flee the village, Bliss raised her arms high and closed her eyes - and slowly, the flare of rounded red wings spotted in black flared upon her back, opening and waving gently. From all corners of the earth came a slow and growing hum, a cloud beginning to converge and darkening the sky.

A Ladybug swarm swept down through the village, leaving the Roses pleasantly untouched. But en masse, they descended upon Marguerite's departing form, the weight of them piling upon her carrying her to the ground, where she was covered in a writhing mass of the creatures, which shifted and surged upon her like a blood-red wave.

Then Bliss's arms dropped, and the tiny creatures dispersed. Marguerite's luggage was in the middle of the road, but of the last Thorn, there was... no more.

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Valerian

The curtain drops.

• Bliss - (ladybug)
  • Caeli - (rose) killed by Thorns
  • Kaz the Beast
  • Maeven
  • Marguerite - (thorn) killed by ladybugs!
  • Nanoki
  • Saku - (bee) lynched

One Ladybug and three Roses live to tell the tale.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Desan

(that picture freaked the hell out of me.  :o :o :o)

LadySky

So is this thread now dead? Should I keep it for the next game?

Caeli

No. :-) This game is now completed, so just keep a watch on Val's Group Roleplays Wanted thread, or the Pirate's Code OOC thread, to see when the next game pops up. ^_^

{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ