Started by MagicalPen, July 26, 2015, 12:32:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

The Characters:

The Fatherr - 46
The Teacher - 20's - 30's
The Student-Daughter - 16 - 18

The idea:

The TEACHER had noticed lately that one of her students, the DAUGHTER, had changed drastically. She had been a problem student before but now she behaved and had good grades, did not hang out with the bad crowd anymore and was always on time. Curious, she asked the DAUGHTER what had changed in her life - blushing slightly, the girl had simply responded that her FATHER was  back in her life.

The TEACHER was confused by this answer until a meeting with the girls father. The man oozed dominance and the TEACHER, sometimes confused for a student herself as she was rather meek and (unkowingly) submissive herself, found herself desiring the man. Even more so when she accidentally saw him, the FATHER with his DAUGHTER behind the school. It was easy to tell what exactly as going on, the DAUGHTER bent over leaning against the wall, her skirt lifted up around her hips as her FATHER thrust away at her. The sheer look of pleasure on the DAUGHTERS found made the TEACHER desire such attentions too.

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR:
A submissive but perhaps slightly dominant towards women daughter, an eager and willing slut willng to perform almost anything.
AND
A submissive, bi-curious and sexually inexperienced, female teacher.

Details to be discussed with interested parties.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

RedEve

I might be interested in the student/daughter role.

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list