What are you drinking? (archive)

Started by Captain Maltese, April 04, 2008, 06:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Nico

Misery

“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

Beguile's Mistress

TheLegionary

Nico

TheLegionary

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

TheLegionary

Talia

He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Bliss

*peers mournfully into an empty cup* ...nuffin'...
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Saerrael

Coffee.. Someone had the nerve to wake me during the day >.<

Quote from: Drama Llama on October 29, 2009, 09:57:23 AM
*peers mournfully into an empty cup* ...nuffin'...

*Shares her coffee with*

Nico

auroraChloe

not nearly enough.

(oofta! hot avatar, Nicholas)

a/a 8/21/17

TheLegionary

green tea, original flavour.

Nadir

Bayushi

omg, EGG NOG!!

I love the season(except the part where it's cold), largely because my absolute favorite beverage is available only during this season.

I don't care for it with the alcohol, mind you... given that it really isn't a good idea for me to consume alcohol.

But yay! EGG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG!!!!

;D

Happy 'kiko is Happy!

Bliss

Oh gosh, that looks delicious.... I'm a sucker for pretty pictures of tasty beverages. I'll totally point at a picture of something on a drink menu and tell the waiter "Bring me that."

That said, this morning I'm having a cinnamon coffee, milked and sugared.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Amberghylles

Bliss

My cup is broken. *shuffles off to fix it*
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Talia

He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Bliss

Fixed!

Finished the one cup of coffee I'm trying to limit myself to on a dialy basis, so now I'm drinking coconut chai black tea. It's a fair trade organic, and has cardamom and ginger and clove. It's SO wonderfully aromatic!

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

auroraChloe

coffee with cream.

Quote from: Drama Llama on October 30, 2009, 09:48:03 AM
now I'm drinking coconut chai black tea. It's a fair trade organic, and has cardamom and ginger and clove. It's SO wonderfully aromatic!     

oh, ENJOY!

i LOVE chai.  i used to go to a place that made it from scratch.  YUM!  they did finally switch to an instant powder that was good, too, but not the same. 

a/a 8/21/17

TheLegionary

Paradox

Although I normally disdain mixed drinks, I have an excessive amount of liquor stored up, so I'm experimenting with mixtures.

Right now:

1.5oz Vodka
1.5oz Spiced Rum
5oz Sprite Zero
5oz Orange Juice

It's pretty good.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker