Anvia ~ Fantasy World, Freeform, Sandbox, GBLTQA friendly! Recruiting!

Started by persephone325, August 02, 2014, 09:19:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

persephone325

Quote from: yugi006 on August 06, 2014, 12:47:55 AM
I guess I better get to it then.

Oh, please. No rush whatsoever. I've told everyone to take all the time they need to get everything sorted. ^^
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

yugi006

Quote from: persephone325 on August 06, 2014, 12:49:12 AM
Oh, please. No rush whatsoever. I've told everyone to take all the time they need to get everything sorted. ^^

Still I'd hate to keep you waiting.

Dragonslayer

Rogue

Just wolves. It's much more traditional, although, yes, limiting.

Dragonslayer

Quote from: Rogue of TimeyWimey Stuff on August 06, 2014, 02:21:46 AM
Just wolves. It's much more traditional, although, yes, limiting.
Interesting I'm still interested although it may take some time to think up a character

Rogue

persephone325

I just added the deity information to the second post. (Thank you to Swan for messaging me that she couldn't find them.) There are two links there. One with just general information, and the second has much more in depth info about the deities. Including pictures! :-)
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

persephone325

I got a question about hybrids producing hybrids. I'll use the same example that I replied with:

A vampire/wolf and fae/human producing offspring would have the child taking the characteristics of the race of the mother as well as the dominant race of the father. But the recessive traits (wolf and human on each side) would be diminished. This continues as the family line does, with the recessive traits diminishing further each time. So, for example, a great-grandchild of this pairing would having very little (if any at all) characteristics of the recessive traits.
I don't know.

persephone325

I don't know.

Rogue

yugi006

Yes still here and working on my character. I would disappear from here. I apologize for not getting something to you all sooner. I'll try and have something soon. Hopefully I'll get it done by the end of this week.

persephone325

No rush, Yugi. I just haven't heard from anyone, so I was curious. :-)
I don't know.

yugi006

I don't want to keep you waiting too long. Plus I was wondering about the job thing I sent you before. I do have a backup though/

Rogue

Ember Star

Hello, just poking my nose in and making my presence still known. If anyone needs any help, or questions, I shall be attending pms and yes, the thread here.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Bibliophilia

Count me interested!  I just started classes, so I may not be able to get my sheet done until this weekend.  I'm gonna go ahead and make a note of my face claim, though, so that I don't lose her while I'm doing all my school stuff.

Devon Jade - Thinking fae/vampire hybrid.

I'll likely be going artist for her profession.

Ember Star

Quote from: Bibliophilia on August 26, 2014, 02:21:16 PM
Count me interested!  I just started classes, so I may not be able to get my sheet done until this weekend.  I'm gonna go ahead and make a note of my face claim, though, so that I don't lose her while I'm doing all my school stuff.

Devon Jade - Thinking fae/vampire hybrid.

I'll likely be going artist for her profession.

She's quite adorable! I look forward to seeing what you come up with, certainly it sounds like an interesting mix :-)
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Bibliophilia

Would it be possible for my character to take a power similar to Mystique's?  I looked over the power list, but couldn't see any that seemed to match it.  I just want the ability to alter her physical appearance, not her clothing, and she would be bound by the laws of the conservation of mass, as well as only being able to morph into other people, and not animals or objects.

Edit:  Of course, after I post, I find the power.  It's a form of Shapeshifting.

Second Edit : Is it possible to have a character who lived in Anvia before the revolt?  I would like for Addie, my character, to have lived there since 2023, but I'm unsure if characters are allowed from before the 'Anvia is rebuilt' period.

Ember Star

That are allowed, and even encouraged. All three of my characters have lived in Anvia since before the rebellion, two since Anvia was founded.

persephone325

Quote from: Bibliophilia on August 28, 2014, 12:34:39 PM
Would it be possible for my character to take a power similar to Mystique's?  I looked over the power list, but couldn't see any that seemed to match it.  I just want the ability to alter her physical appearance, not her clothing, and she would be bound by the laws of the conservation of mass, as well as only being able to morph into other people, and not animals or objects.

Edit:  Of course, after I post, I find the power.  It's a form of Shapeshifting.

Second Edit : Is it possible to have a character who lived in Anvia before the revolt?  I would like for Addie, my character, to have lived there since 2023, but I'm unsure if characters are allowed from before the 'Anvia is rebuilt' period.

As long as you don't abuse the power too much.

Any residency is possible, unless otherwise stated. I would even allow characters who have only lived in Anvia for a week. It makes things interesting.
I don't know.

persephone325

Quick update to add links to the threads available at this moment.

Haven't heard anything from several people who have expressed interest, or mentioned they were working on a character. If you guys have questions, just ask us. We (the GMs) are here for that exact reason. Confused about something on the sheet? Just ask! Need clarification on something? We're here for that, too.

This RP is open to all types of players, regardless of gender. That includes actual characters, as well. I received a message asking this, and I wanted to clarify it where everyone can see it.

Characters can be any orientation, any age, any ethnicity. The only limit is your creativity. The more diverse, the better. It makes things fun.
I don't know.

yugi006

persephone325

Quote from: yugi006 on September 23, 2014, 02:38:43 AM
I've been busy but I'll try and get you something this week.

You're one of the people I've heard anything from. Don't worry. ^^
I don't know.

yugi006

persephone325

I don't know.