Stranded! - Interest Check

Started by Zephyrys, February 06, 2008, 12:09:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

schnookums

Heh, I too vote exotic, and as freaky as things can go! Is anyone surprised at all?

kasen03

Well.. I'll give it a go.

Just a note - I cannot play from work.. thus I won't be able to do the 10 posts a day.. and there are some days that RL does gobble me up.. but other times.. well..in the evening I can get some good exchanges if my playmate and I are online.  Unfortunately RL takes precedence.

I'm curious about this.. would love to know more about the milieu it's being set in - although I'm probably going to go the Human route.. no overwhelming desire for me to play furries.

Zephyrys

Kasen - no big deal.  If you managed to squeeze off even a post a day, even missing some days, I'd be fine with it.  Never been much of a post nazi.

The Milieu will be one of the things I touch on in the Personal Message/OOC segment.

Okay, guess that's everyone, then!  You'll be receiving the information either tonight or tomorrow.
Always smile.  People will wonder what you're up to.  =)

Zephyrys

I'm opening back up the membership for this game for one more member.  Female character preferred.  Game information is here:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=12904.0

The game is now called "Untamed World" and all of the current players have opted for an "Anything Goes" environment for the Exotic elements, so if you're not thrilled about the possibility of being poked by unusual things, you need not apply.  =p

Game is marketed as Story First, perversion second.  Stats only for the GM's benefit, so it's as close to Freeform as you can get without, well, being Freeform.

Any other questions, ask here or PM me.

Stattick

I might be interested in this. Let me look through the OCC thread and such, and I'll get back to you tonight...

Since I'm new to the site, and as far as I know I haven't roll played with any of you on another site such as rpg.net, I leave it up to Zephyrys to decide whether to accept or decline my inclusion. Since this type of roll play is a bit different then the typical pen and paper format, and since I don't have a proven track record here, I will not hold it against anyone if it's decided not to allow the inclusion of a newb such as myself.

EDIT
Definately interested. I'll have a character posted in the OCC thread shortly. Like I said before, Zephyrys, if you don't want to include a newb, just let me know and I'll kindly step aside. Otherwise, looking forward to this.
O/O   A/A

Zephyrys

Opening things back up for another player!  Either gender accepted at this point.  See previous posts for information.

Sabby

Wait.... the game started!! Oh geez, guess thats me that killed it... link me? Its not too late to jump in is it?

Zephyrys

Yep, not too late, hence why I posted in this thread again.  It's not too late for include another passenger yet, as we haven't yet gone beyond a point where introducing people isn't plausible.  ;p

It's also not too late for people who were... you know... SUPPOSED to play in the game.  I thought someone was missing.  =p

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=12904.0

And the actual thread...

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13190.0

I think you already created a character, and I didn't kill him out of spite, so feel free to jump in at any time.  =p

As for everyone else... yeah, he doesn't count.  A position's still open!

Sabby

Olufemi

[tr][td]
[/td][td]
On's & Offs [/td][/tr][/table]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
A/A - Updated Aug 22, 2011 [/td][/tr][/table]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
Roleplay wants [/td][/tr][/table]

Xillen

Looks interesting. Are you still in need of a player? Only count me in if you actually need one, don't want to cramp a game.

Never mind, Olufemi beat me to it.

Olufemi

Actually I'm no good with the dice thing... and such..  I'll have to pass till I get batter.. best through One on one theninstead of a group.

Wouldn't want to frustrate people.
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]

Xillen

It's all GMsided from what I understood, so don't let that stop you.

Zephyrys

Quote from: Olufemi on March 12, 2008, 07:36:37 PM
Actually I'm no good with the dice thing... and such..  I'll have to pass till I get batter.. best through One on one theninstead of a group.

Wouldn't want to frustrate people.
There are absolutely no dice involved, actually.  Aside from a few token stats at the beginning, it's the same as freeform.

Olufemi

[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]

Zephyrys

Quote from: Olufemi on March 12, 2008, 08:48:41 PM
Oh... alright. ;)
Feel free to look around in the OOC/Info thread at https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=12904.0 and PM me if you have any questions.  Assuming you're still interested, welcome aboard!

Olufemi

[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]