News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Interest Check Dollcet.

Started by Prefect Mos, February 21, 2009, 08:48:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prefect Mos

Curious if there is any interest in a group Dollcet game. If you dont know what Dolcett is for the most part, you don't want to.

thewhiterabbit

Wow, wiki was a pain on this one though I guess I'll be sitting it out. Good luck.

Prefect Mos

thewhiterabbit

Wikipedia, I'm curious by nature.

Prefect Mos

smiles, ahh yes... sorry. and yeah its definitely not for everyone... I can send you... inspiration of the mood since its hard to see from a non partison point of view.

thewhiterabbit

Thank you for your offer. It's not so hard to understand really. I just prefer my cups of tea a bit weaker.

CB

Could you give some more specifics about what you have in mind? Dolcett can mean a lot of things.

Prefect Mos

Well I left it specifically bland because of that. Im deffinitly more up for the campier varieties then the more serious types, but want to leave it ipen for people to discuss and figure out.

CB

There are some forms of Dolcett that I think are awesome and some that are just silly. I can't really wrap my head around the consensual ones, where empty-headed women chatter on about wanting to become their husband's dinner. Nor can I really get into the themes of "this is the way it SHOULD be" that some into the fantasy want to play out.
  But as something really REALLY evil, Dolcettism can rock! A society that builds giant slaughterhouses to process herds of naked innocent women into food. If you like the fantasy of vulnerability, as I do, it doesn't get more intense than that. I'd love to fight have my character fight them and I'd love to have her lose.
  Just as long as I don't have to buy into the mindset.