Interest Check: Henshin Heroes and Heroines

Started by Steir, May 24, 2018, 10:05:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ff

Inspired by ‘Ryuk’, the devil guy from Death Note...this is sort of like a sexy female version of that…)

Name: Aria
Stereotype: Sinful Succubus Temptress
Player Name: ff

Physical Description: Lean and hard, except curvy in all the right places, with demonic features such as horns, bat wings, and a tail (which is very agile and prehensile).

Personality: Ambitious, hungry, Machiavellian. Has a twisted sense of humor, and loves setting people against each other, and showing them the lusts and darkness in their own hearts. Likes to convince people that reality and nature are brutal and red in tooth and claw, and that they might as well behave accordingly. Takes great sadistic delight in enslavement, domination, , and submission.

Background:

Aria is a personification of mortal sins, mostly lust; belched out of the underworld, she stalks the human world with the unending goal of showing mortals just how fallible and corruptible they are, and how their lust and greed can set them against one another.

Needless to say, the modern age of mass media and social media has been fantastic for her calling.

Player Ons and Offs: Ons: exhibitionism, bisexuality, D/s (spanking, collaring, choking, bondage), sexual humor. Offs: scat, vore.

Powers and Abilities

• Regeneration:Can heal from most wounds at a much faster pace than mortals.
  • Shapeshifting: Her shapeshifting does not give her the special powers of other forms, and is merely useful as a disguise (for example disguising herself as the object of someone else’s desires to better corrupt them, or as a friend of theirs so she can give bad advice.) Is a pretty good ventriloquist to match her assumed physical form (assuming she's heard the voice she's impersonating).
  • Telekinesis: Can move objects and people with her mind; people may be able to resist being moved, in a 'battle of wills' of sorts.
  • Teleportation: Can teleport to locations that she can see or remember.
  • Telepathy. Doesn’t have mind control per se, but likes to use her telepathy to whisper enticing thoughts to attempt to ‘corrupt’ others; has some skill has a telepathic ‘ventriloquist’ and may try to telepathy pretend to be a person’s own inner conscience speaking to them.

Her summoned monster is an ash-colored winged centaur. He shoots lightning from his eyes, is an avid reader and quoter of Shakespeare, and has an enormous cock. His name is Binky.

Her summoned minions resemble mythological sirens or dryads; svetle and comely maidens who try to lure morals to their doom or, failing that, scratch and claw at them (but they aren’t especially strong).

Equipment

Lots of whips, chains, collars, and other gear for BDSM and enslavement. Also the latest cel phone. Her # is 666-666-6666. When shapeshifting, she can shift items in or out of her body, to change clothes etc.

Skills

Skilled verbal manipulator, pretty good at martial arts too.

Advantages

• Cunning and ambition: a ruthless intellect, especially for social intrigues, and has centuries of experience at manipulating humans and their power structures.
  • Loyal Mortals: Has a social network of ‘regular people’ like shop girls and waitresses here and there who are very loyal ‘slaves’; they feed her information, do errands and menial favors, are used as pawns / honeytraps in corrupting other mortals, and sometimes serve at her personal pleasure.
  • Rich as Sin: Quite wealthy by mortal standards with some nice pads (all of which naturally have kinky sexy dungeon rooms).

Weaknesses

• Vanity: Very vain and prideful, and often more concerned with how things make her look or feel than more practical matters. Would rather do sometihng with style than in the safest or most efficient manner.
  • Obsessive: Obsessed with her own image and might sometimes get obsessed with a particular other person, ironically so given that her modus operandi is to manipulate others' desires and obsessions.
  • Lustful and covetous. "Plays with her food" and doesn't go for the quick kill. In fact she rarely kills at all (she considers violence to be a failure to win by subtler means), but she does enjoy goading mortals into doing bad things to each other.
  • Impatient and overeager. Can be 'bratty' and impatient, and also get caught up in wanting to do things now, rather than waiting.

JoanieSappho

... if she (and/or Pinky) want to try and dominate and enslave my angel a little bit, that'd be fine.

ff

Quote from: JoanieSappho on June 06, 2018, 04:05:01 PM
... if she (and/or Pinky) want to try and dominate and enslave my angel a little bit, that'd be fine.

Yes, let's. Asaria / Ann Gelis (clever name that) is an irresistible angel for my devil.  O:) >:)

Premier

ff

She does look rather horny, doesn't she

Diverse Minions: What form do they take this time? Laser Land Sharks? Flying Blender Bees? Angry Bear Tanks? It all depends on the theme of her latest deathtrap, stay on your toes!

Sharks with frikkin' laser beams!

QuoteThey explode when punched which is very cathartic.

lol

Rich as all hell: It's practically a power when you're this wealthy! An Underwater Base? A Nuclear Bunker? Abandoned Fairgrounds? A Space Station? These go under "Expenses" right next to "Fun Murder Locations". Don't confuse the two when doing taxes.

nice

Steir

ff, please use the Insert Unordered List for Powers & Abilities, Advantages, and Weaknesses. Makes it easier to figure what each item does.

ff

ok, Edited.

Quote from: Gardsorm on June 06, 2018, 03:39:44 PM
Hey, welcome to the hilarity, ff! Hero or villain, I think you're clear to make whatever, for whatever nefarious deeds purpose you have in mind. o:

Why thank you, looks like nefarious deeds is how it's goin' after all

Steir

Since this game falls under Exotic, I am not going to allow bestiality in the game. So Pinky may unfortunately have to sit out on the action. There may not be as much sexy times in the game, but matters of corruption and enslavement may happen.

As to what constitutes as bestiality, I may have to ask an admin for details on how far it goes. So please bear with me as I hammer some of these out.

:)

Edit: bestiality isn't allowed in the Exotic section, so Pinky definitely will end up sitting out or be changed to accommodate.

ff

What if Pinky is sentient (aka is intelligent, can speak, etc.) or shapeshifts between a dude and a horse form? There are games with tentacle monsters and such so I imagine that 'horse shaped' is not itself verboten

SweetSerenade

FF - the suggestion of the ability to shift between a human and a horse form could possibly work, but no sex can happen when he's in horse form as that's still an animal-form having sex with a human and constitutes the Extreme section, which this game will not be in.

Don't take my word on this, because it's Steir's game, but that's all I can think of.

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

ff

"Exotic - Furries, tentacles, monsters, and so on." according to https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=98632.msg12542286#msg12542286

So if a character has human level sentience and intelligence ('mentally mature' as that link phrases it) different physical forms should be fine. There are lots of Exotic RPs with things like tentacle monsters, centaurs, minotaurs, dragons, and mermaids.

OK I've just changed the summon to a centaur named Binky, hope that's fine.

Steir

Quote from: ff on June 07, 2018, 02:07:43 PM
"Exotic - Furries, tentacles, monsters, and so on." according to https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=98632.msg12542286#msg12542286

So if a character has human level sentience and intelligence ('mentally mature' as that link phrases it) different physical forms should be fine. There are lots of Exotic RPs with things like tentacle monsters, centaurs, minotaurs, dragons, and mermaids.

OK I've just changed the summon to a centaur named Binky, hope that's fine.
Monsters are fine. Bestiality covers activities that involve partners being more animal than monster in features. Thus Binky is safe. Is your character sheet complete? Let me know so I can go over it fully once more.

:)

ff

Yes its in a state to review, I did the list bullet point thing as well

Steir

Quote from: ff on June 07, 2018, 07:44:30 PM
Yes its in a state to review, I did the list bullet point thing as well
Oh right - please think up of a stereotype that would best sum up what Aria is.

ff

Steir

@ff
Aria looks good now. Welcome aboard! :)

Annie

More Pictures (NSFW): 1 - 2 - 3
Name: Sister Rosalia
Stereotype: Holy Champion of Justice
Alias: the Abbess
Player Name: Annie

Physical Description:
Rosalia have a long dark purple hair and purple eyes. She's 1,70m (5,6 ft) high and weights 63 Kg (138,9 lb). She's a very attractive girl. Her large breasts and wide hips are noticeable even when using the most modest clothes. She's often seen in the attire of her Order (nsfw link): a black nun habit and hood, white thigh highs, black boots and nothing else. The height of the skirt of her habit goes just above her knees. When transformed, her uniform barely resemble one of a nun. It suits her like a second skin and grants her the freedom of movement and protection to use her martial arts prowess.

Personality: Cold, Devoted, Repressed
Cold: Rosalia is distant and unsympathetic. She's in a holy mission to purge the world from evil. She can't waste time bonding with other people or practicing charity or forgiveness. Rosalia views the world in black and white (more black than white), never in shades of gray. If someones does something bad, he needs to be punished. It doesn't matter his motives. It doesn't matter if he's genuinely regretful. Evil is evil and can't be relativized. It needs only to be punished.

Devoted: Once she sets a goal, nothing can stop her. She'll do the impossible, if needed, to accomplish her objectives. She'll give her life to protect someone or get some villain stopped for once. Maybe the only situation where Rosalia will change her mind is when she's forced to do something that contradicts her moral compass. Attack an enemy from behind or let an innocent get killed to prevent a villain to escape are good examples of actions she would never do.

Repressed: Most of times, Rosalia is quiet and collected. This is the result of the constant training and strict education she received from the Order of the Three Shields. But repressing your own feelings can be troublesome. For Rosalia, there's always some inner feelings waiting for a chance to emerge in her persona, mainly anger and lust. If pushed enough, Rosalia can give in to those feelings.

Background:
It's said that the Order of the Three Shields was born back in the Middle Ages, when demons did have more power over the mortal realm. Three angels, witnessing the growing corruption gaining force, asked God to let them help mankind to protect the Creation. They were allowed to help, but only indirectly. The angels decided, then, to give a few elected the power to battle the evil.

The three angels chose a righteous, faithful man and told him in dreams to ask permission from the Church to create an Order within. When the Order of the Three Shields came to be, after some struggle, this holy man began to recruit young people to teach how to use the power granted by the angels. The Order kept itself in the shadows, working to cleanse the world in a silent battle for centuries.

Little had changed in all this time. The Order usually recruits children, to better mold their body and mind to endure the power of the Three. Even among these, few can endure to be the receptacle of the holy power. When a Champion rises from these ones, he or she usually devotes his/her life to the cause of the Order, fighting the evil until the last strength of their bodies are drained. In all the history of the Order, not a single Champion had died from old age.

Rosalia is the latest Champion from the Order of the Three. She can't remember her life before the monastery. She was recruited by them since a little child. And she was indoctrinated for all her life with the only purpose to defeat the evil in this world. Once she completed her training and passed in the Holy Trial, becoming the next Champion, she was sent off by the Order to work with BADGE. IT had been just three months since then. Rosalia is still adjusting to her new life outside the walls of the monastery.

Player Ons and Offs:
Main ons: exhibitionism, blowjobs, glory hole, being submissive.
Main offs: pain, bondage, scat, impregnation.
More details: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=155941.0 (or pm me!)

Transformation Device:
The crucifix of Kushiel - Rosalia always bring it around her neck.

Powers and Abilities

Blessed senses: Her senses are heightened to the peak of human level, which can help a lot in a fight. She'll read the moves from her enemies more easily and react quicker to them.

Holy Strength: Rosalia, when transformed, has her strength considerably increased.

Endurance of the Faithful: The Abbess is capable to sustain injuries that could kill a simple human. She can endure a lot of punishment before being defeated. It also takes longer for her to get tired on any physical effort.

Holy Blessing: It's impossible for Rosalia, once transformed, to get sick, poisoned or cursed. If she was already suffering from one of these before transforming, she's restored to a normal healthy state. Common injuries still does take its toll on her, though the Abbess is capable to heal faster than a normal human.

God's Fist: Possibly the most powerful skill that the Abbess does have. It takes some time to prepare this attack, but once she charges her holy power, her hand began to glow and she can throw a single punch with devastating power. This move leaves her really tired and she avoids to use it at all costs. Only the most strong enemies she faced had witnessed this power.

Equipment

Sacred Gauntlets of Adriel: These are the gauntlets the Abbess use mainly for defense. They're indestructible, perfect to use as a shield to deflect blows from various weapons, magic or even stop bullets (if the Abbess manages to put her hand in the trajectory of the shot).

Blessed Sabatons of Azrael: These cover for her feet is also indestructible and allows the Abbess to perform some slashing moves.

Skills

Martial Arts: trained to be a warrior since a child, Rosalia is an amazing martial artist. She mastered a few styles and is very skilled in hand to hand combat.

Stealthy: She does have the ability to move or perform actions unobserved or unnoticed.

Advantages

Catlike balance: Rosalia possess a innately perfect sense of balance. She can do acrobatics with ease and grace.

Strong willed: Rosalia does have a  high resistance to mental control of any nature. It's not infallible, however. The longer the attempt of domination persists, the weaker is her resistance.

Alertness: She does have a special talent to detect traps, incoming surprise attacks or even dangerous situations that could lead to an accident. It works like some sort of a sixth sense, but it's not entirely reliable. There's a chance she could sense the danger too late to react.

Weaknesses

Melee warrior: Rosalia doesn't have any skill or power that let her attack her enemies from a distance. She needs to get close to them to be effective in battle. Very close, since she will use only her fists and legs to attack.

Almost no social skills: Living most of her life in a monastery, she can be very innocent about the outside world and she lack some social skills. It's hard for her to perceive different social dynamics.

Moral Compass: Protect the innocent at all costs. Fight with honor. Those are examples of principles followed by Rosalia that could be easily exploited by villains.

Secret wishes: Rosalia always keeps her facade of being a strong, righteous person, immune to temptations or doubts. But, deep inside, she does have the desire to feel vulnerable, to be dominated and enjoy  the pleasures of the flesh. She needs to spill those lustful feelings once in a while. One of the ways she does that is by being naked under her habit at all times. The fear and thrill of being discovered in such a vulnerable state does have a powerful addictive effect on her. Rosalia is also fascinated by cocks (human ones, that is). The mere vision of one with an erection could trigger her lustful behavior.

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

Annie

Phew, I finally finished it!

Quote from: Avalon29 on June 06, 2018, 10:54:06 AM
Happy to see you again too Annie. ^^

The discord isn’t necessary either. Its more to talk ooc and do some  plotting occasionally but it isn’t a must or anything like that.

Oh, good to know this! Thanks!

Quote from: Gardsorm on June 06, 2018, 09:45:34 AM
Wow, she's looking to be a badass! I like. o:

Though poor Sil is just gonna grate on her nerves. xD

Thanks! Hahaha, I can't assure he would be safe by doing that! XD

Quote from: JoanieSappho on June 06, 2018, 06:46:14 AM
Ooh, a sexy nun.
Well, my lazy, terrible and slightly lewd angel shall be interesting to play alongside her.
Out of curiosity, as I couldn't find anything about it, is FxF on the table?

Ah, yes, it is, even though Rosalia enjoys men more. Glad you like her!

Quote from: JoanieSappho on June 06, 2018, 06:46:14 AM
As I can see Rosalia telling Ann off for being kinda terrible most of the time, and the angel deciding that the Abbess needs to relax. Also, easy access clothing is fun to take advantage off.
No forcing the issue, but perhaps being a little bit aggressively dominant about it all.

Yeah, I can see those two could have an interesting relation. If she's approved and the game starts, we can trade a few pms discussing some ideas. :D

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

Steir

Going over the character sheet, everything looks okay.

Welcome to the game, Annie!

Guancyto

Is recruiting for this still open? I noticed a conspicuous gap in the roster...

Premier

Annie

Quote from: Steir on June 08, 2018, 01:48:42 AM
Going over the character sheet, everything looks okay.

Welcome to the game, Annie!

Thanks!! XD

Steir

Quote from: Guancyto on June 08, 2018, 03:54:17 AM
Is recruiting for this still open? I noticed a conspicuous gap in the roster...
Indeed, please fill it up!

:3c

LamentingQuill

Placing tentative interest. Will play a guy most definitely with the growing cast of females there appears to be. I am just now toying with a couple ideas. Perhaps a merman with aquatic magic, then I'm thinking about a white dragon to be the opposite of the black dragon character (think Tiamat and Bahamut in DnD), then I'm mildly considering a snow elf well versed in cryomancy (ice magic)... or perhaps a prince from the moon (Essentially a lunar deity, likely leaning towards Japanese style).

I've got a lot of ideas bouncing around in my brain >.<

Yurie

Ivanova is designed as a nemesis for Rina, so I wouldn't suggest the dragon. We could use a fancily dressed moon boy (possibly with a magic and/or super-tech katana? Perhaps a descendant of Princess Kaguya?)