The House Of The Kings Harem (Group harem style RP female roles needed!)

Started by Norsegod1839, December 03, 2017, 09:29:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatLiesAbove

Sorry I haven’t gotten back to you! I’m working up a profile now!

Norsegod1839

no worries man! Just waiting for you to reply and then I will do the kings reply!

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Levi on December 19, 2017, 12:05:02 PM
Love this idea! Can we also have a massive field of flowers!!!

Hey Levi how would you feel about making a political play for power and trying to cement your character wanting to be the favored harem girl by trying to get pregnant?

WhatLiesAbove

Name Meygan Dellifer
Sexuality outwardly straight, secretly bi curious.
History   Meygan has always had a good life. Born a princess to Queen Delilah Dellifer of the Kingdom of Styss, Mey knew that her life was privelaged. She had known well of King Mario growing up...or thought she had. Her mother always on good terms with neighboring kingdoms. It was a time of great peace for Styss, and Meygan thrived in the bounty of a prosperous nation, content in knowing that as the youngest of three, she would always be a princess.

Her older sisters were never near as lovely as Mey growing up. She always had the attention of the boys, and as puberty hit, she couldn't help but notice that some rare occasions the girls in her class would act in similar fashion. She knew her body, and was never given the idea that sex was taboo...but that it wasn't for public light. Nor was it okay for her to be with anyone before being married. The local priests had been adamant about that.

It was with some shock that she found that the deal had been garnered...at her expense. She was shocked to learn that she would be sent to marry King Marik at her mothers insistence. It did no use to argue...the long, drug out screaming match lasted for three days to no avail. Her fate was sealed, and Meygan was sent off to a new land...for a future she was totally unprepared for.

Personality   Being only seventeen years old, Mey has what her mother refers to (with more than a little exasperation) as "her fathers bull-headedness". She is strong willed, and can at a few moments be rather bratty. Still, even though she was brought up with a silver spoon, Mey can be very grounded. She is aware how the world works, and tries hard to never use her privelage at the expense of others.

When it comes to sex...well...technically Mey is a virgin. She has experimented, and long ago lost her maidenhood to that experimentation. Recently...the past two ears...Mey has found herself being more and more lost, as she finds herself admiring the feminine form. This is something she's will adamantly deny...but he look in her eyes is unmistakeable for curiosity...and desire.

Character ons men and women of any age, seduction, being used...not that she knows any of this yet. (Talk to player for any questions please).
Character offs blood, bathroom stuff, body modifications without prior (player) consent, dismemberment and death.

Levi

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 19, 2017, 07:18:57 PM
Hey Levi how would you feel about making a political play for power and trying to cement your character wanting to be the favored harem girl by trying to get pregnant?

While I'm not sure about the political aspect just yet, I don't mind the trying to get pregnant part!
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

WhatLiesAbove

Hope you all don't mind if I send out pms to everyone trying to figure out appropriate roles!

Levi

Quote from: WhatLiesAbove on December 19, 2017, 08:04:43 PM
Hope you all don't mind if I send out pms to everyone trying to figure out appropriate roles!

Pm me anytime ;)

silentwalrus227

Quote from: WhatLiesAbove on December 19, 2017, 08:04:43 PM

Not at all!

silentwalrus227

So I realize that I may have poorly phrased a few things about Yuriko and I wanted to clarify before we move too much further.

The harem members will all be aware that King Marik’s guard and Yuriko the harem girl are the same person. It’s everyone else that isn’t in the loop. Meygan, Sumara, etc. I hope that makes more sense. I don’t want to exclude folks from interacting with her.

Sumara

On/Off Scroll

Due to life right now, I'm not able to rp atm.  My recent illness has caused all kinds of problems and I need to spend time correcting them.  I hope to be back soon!

Sumara

Just so everyone is clear, Sumara has a twin sister named Samara (yeah I know, what a cop out but I'm very bad with names oo).  Haven't made her an official character yet, she might just be a background character.  She isn't currently around.

On/Off Scroll

Due to life right now, I'm not able to rp atm.  My recent illness has caused all kinds of problems and I need to spend time correcting them.  I hope to be back soon!

Sumara

Quote from: Eliza on December 22, 2017, 12:08:22 AM
Pirotess is one, the other is who?

You mean the pic above?  You're asking what the character is?
On/Off Scroll

Levi

Quote from: Sumara on December 21, 2017, 11:59:53 PM
Just so everyone is clear, Sumara has a twin sister named Samara (yeah I know, what a cop out but I'm very bad with names oo).  Haven't made her an official character yet, she might just be a background character.  She isn't currently around.

O.o hot!

SithLordOfSnark

Always looking for roleplays, just keep in mind that I' m not a fast poster.

On's & Off's | Request Thread | A & A

Buffy the Vampire Slayer CYOA |
Eternal Nights (VtM) Interest Check  | Buffy: After the End Interest Check

himawari

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

Norsegod1839

himawari

Name: Lily Rose (most people call her Lily)

Sexuality: Straight

History: Born with a silver spoon, Lily was a princess of Etoile. Etoile is famed for their flowers that bloom all year round. In the land where beauty reigns, her father named her Lily Rose after her mother's favorite flowers. Her mother died giving birth to her and this sent a great depression over the land but as the years passed, she brought back the sunshine. She lived up to her name of being the rarest flower of Etoile. Men from all over the kingdom seek her hand in marriage. But they were all rejected.

It was not long before wars were started to fight for her hand. The country became so war-torn that her father had no choice but to send her away. He heard of a King across the far oceans who would offer protection for her and thus he sent her to King Marik. And that was how she joined the harem. She has no idea that he has a harem until she entered his home. It was then her eyes were a little more open.

Personality: She's a sweet princess who knows how to manipulate the King when it comes to the bedroom. She is kind and have all the love for nature and beauty. She is gentle and when it comes to the King.....very loving.

Ons: foreplay, light bondage, teasing, flirting, romance and occasional creampies.  ;)

Offs: gore, vore, scat and death.

the thread seem a tad bit disorganized. :'D

Clean character Sheet for people who need them
Name:
Sexuality:
History:
Personality:
Ons:
Offs:

Norsegod1839

you're approved! There is an actual character sheet to post them! but I am not sure everyone has gotten to it yet!

You can join the main room whenever you are ready!

himawari

Hihi. So I was wondering,

is it okay if my character has like a close friend in the harem? Who knows maybe someone to teach her the ropes to liking women too?

Norsegod1839

Levi I think would be mroe than happy ot fufill that role! Since she is kind of the second of the harem right now!

Levi

Quote from: himawari on December 24, 2017, 11:04:06 AM
Hihi. So I was wondering,

is it okay if my character has like a close friend in the harem? Who knows maybe someone to teach her the ropes to liking women too?

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 24, 2017, 11:34:19 AM
Levi I think would be mroe than happy ot fufill that role! Since she is kind of the second of the harem right now!

Sure thing! And what do you mean by right now?! Shock! ;)