News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Always craving for the Dark, second version. [M/M]

Started by Saerrael, May 12, 2011, 06:58:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saerrael

Currently; not picking up any new games, not open for new discussions due to having enough running.

As my old thread was becoming quite the mess, I decided to make a new one and leave out all the things that were only taking up space in the old thread.
If you do see something in my old thread you wish to discuss, feel free to PM me about it. I was just getting sick of it taking ages to load. And.. it looked messy >.>'
I still do not want someone to respond in this thread when they are interested in something or have questions. Please, if you do, PM me.

Thank you for entering my house of dreams. I hope you will be able to find something to your liking here. If not, be sure to check in once more at a later date, or another season more to your liking. The garden is beautiful in spring, or so I’m told.
Don’t feed the dogs at the fence, they bite.
Breakfast is at six in the morrow, lunch at twelve sharp, diner at eight in the evening,  don’t be late.

Feel free to roam here as you see fit and send me a PM if you are interested in discussing something you have come across.
Be sure to check out my likes and dislikes , before attempting to steal anything from the central building.
Thank you and have a nice day.

Table of Contents

The Gallery
Old Ideas
One Shots
Plot Bunnies.
Music Prompts.
Newest Idea(s)

About tagging

[Open]  A 'new' idea that no one has showed interest in so far. Snatch it while it's hot ;)
[Open again.] An idea that had, or maybe still has, a game inspired. I'm looking for a new version of this idea. And, if I've not been lazy, there will be a link to the (in)active game, too.

[Under discussion] An idea that's being discussed between a (potential) co-writer and myself. You can still PM me about this game.

[Taken.] This idea is taken. I'm, currently, not interested in running another version.
[No longer holds my interest.] This idea is no longer interesting to me. You can PM me about it, but it will take something to convince me to set up a (new) discussion about this idea.

Last, but not least.

Currently only accepting M/M plays.

I am a Liege. Which means my MIND might be male (currently), my body is not. I can only read up on what a male feels, not experience it first hand. Please keep this in mind.
Feel free to fill me in, I don't mind.

I play both yaoi and 'real' gay play.

I play with cross gender writers, yes. I don't care what is behind the keyboard typing away, just as long as you write convincing males.

No posting in this thread, thank you.

PM me if you have questions or want to discuss something.

I've found out, if I don't say this with lasers, people still think they should post anyway *nod nods*

Saerrael

The Gallery

(For inspiration and a small peek into my mind.)

As you wander the manson, you stumble upon a room with a collection of art. The lighting is dim, almost as if the art here is not meant to be studied.
No work seems to be singed and none have a title or another mark you could use to refer to said painting.

12-16-'12

8/11'012
Ignore the text, I used this as an illustration to another character's post.

These, both, are Sidhe, and both have a background (just not extensive).

6/11'011
No longer holds my interest.
[No longer holds my interest.]

NSFW

Older Pictures

Saerrael

Old Ideas

1. The games we play. [No longer holds my interest.] [Un]

Exception on rules stated ; I would play the M in an F/M in this.
Change on stated below (which is is older...). I'm willing to play this as a chess player.

I'm interested to play a Dom role for this bunny (which is rare...).

Thinking about rewriting this bunny and adding more info to this. I do rather crave it, but I understand it's too vague at the moment.

Contemplating a game very loosely based on the below song.
Something about an intelligent, cerebral, smug man that plays some or the other game professionally and traveling to somewhere to find there are other games to play he never really thinks about.
Can't be chess, been over a decade since I last touched a piece and can't recall even the flipping moves pieces may make >.>
Unless the co-writer can inform me, but I rather not lean on someone else.
I know this is a rough bunny and I'm also aware I need a rather advanced co-writer for this (most probably), or someone with a lot of guts.

I'd like to play the player, by the way.
If this tickles, feel free to PM me your thoughts.

(03-24-2012)
Setting ; 1980s, Bangkok.
Cerebral chess player meets with.. what? That's up to you.
I see this as a means to bring down a chessplayer who's currently dominating the chessworld. Could be anything, really. And if we think 1980s, it could very well be a Russian agent, for that matter.

One Night in Bangkok (CHESS) Murray Head

One Night in Bangkok
Murray Head

[THE AMERICAN]
Bangkok, Oriental setting
And the city don't know that the city is getting
The creme de la creme of the chess world in a
Show with everything but Yul Brynner

Time flies -- doesn't seem a minute
Since the Tirolean spa had the chess boys in it
All change -- don't you know that when you
Play at this level there's no ordinary venue

It's Iceland -- or the Philippines -- or Hastings -- or --
or this place!

[COMPANY]
One night in Bangkok and the world's your oyster
The bars are temples but the pearls ain't free
You'll find a god in every golden cloister
And if you're lucky then the god's a she
I can feel an angel sliding up to me

[THE AMERICAN]
One town's very like another
When your head's down over your pieces, brother

[COMPANY]
It's a drag, it's a bore, it's really such a pity
To be looking at the board, not looking at the city

[THE AMERICAN]
Wait a minute! Ya seen one crowded, polluted, stinking town --

[COMPANY]
Tea, girls, warm, sweet
Some are set up in the Somerset Maugham suite

[THE AMERICAN]
Get Thai'd! You're talking to a tourist
Whose every move's among the purest
I get my kicks above the waistline, sunshine

[COMPANY]
One night in Bangkok makes a hard man humble
Not much between despair and ecstasy
One night in Bangkok and the tough guys tumble
Can't be too careful with your company
I can feel the devil walking next to me

[THE AMERICAN]
Siam's gonna be the witness
To the ultimate test of cerebral fitness
This grips me more than would a
Muddy old river or reclining Buddha

And thank God I'm only watching the game -- controlling it --

I don't see you guys rating
The kind of mate I'm contemplating
I'd let you watch, I would invite you
But the queens we use would not excite you

So you better go back to your bars, your temples, your massage
parlours --

[COMPANY]
One night in Bangkok and the world's your oyster
The bars are temples but the pearls ain't free
You'll find a god in every golden cloister
A little flesh, a little history
I can feel an angel sliding up to me

One night in Bangkok makes a hard man humble
Not much between despair and ecstasy
One night in Bangkok and the tough guys tumble
Can't be too careful with your company
I can feel the devil walking next to me

2. Against Nature. [Taken.] [M/M] [Un] [NC-H] [Bon]
Inactive here
Active here

Even the Woodelves have rules on what is right and what is proper. We don't know these, because we hardly make contact with them. They live by the rules of Nature. Very strictly so.
Every last one of these elves know the rules by heart and act them out even if they are against their own wishes or desires.
Unfortunately external influences will happen. A young Woodelf on the hunt, just days before his rites of passage into the world of the adults, finds a peculiar elf of a race he never met before and this man has no respect for the Woodelves laws. He only finds the Woodelf he encounters to be stunningly attractive and doesn't take 'no' for an answer, using everything he knows to either lure or just rape the young elf.

This can either be a D/s RP, a non-con or something else.
I'm looking for someone who's able to RP an elf well without falling into too many stereotypes.
I'd like to play the Woodelf.

Saerrael

One Shots

Requests for One Shots are also posted on the One Shot board

One Shot.

[Open]

Name: Don't call me 'pretty', you'll regret it.

Content: This can go any way, but I don't write lighter then BON. So one could say it can range from BON to EX depending on how the game rolls.
Asides that, it will be M/M.

Scenario: Elves aren't know to be very social, and they certainly do not interact socially all too much with the human population of the country they happen to share. So, it might be somewhat of a surprise when one night a cloacked figure wanders into a tavern, drops his hood, combs his fingers through long, dirty blond hair and lets titled, elongated eyes wander the crowd slowly. Why on Earth would an Elf come to a place like this?
This particular night not but this Elf wanders in, but also a local Lord of the less savoury circles of the town (maybe a crime boss, maybe a slave handler, I'll let you decide on this) is present in the tavern, noticing the Elf and showing quite a bit of interest in the male. After all, he is, indeed, extremely attractive, as most of his kin would be.

I'd like to see this Lord either try to seduce the Elf (who knows, it might happen!), perhaps rape him or abduct him to sell off after having had some fun with him.
I really don't mind this Elf to be mistreated ::)

Setting: Fantasy/ Dark-ish.
A tavern at late night at a less respectful side of town. Not only humans are curled around their beer or wine or even lie in small, dirty heaps close to the open fireplace.

Requirements: I'm looking for a patient writer that will give me something to work with. Please check my O.Os (Make me soar link in my signature) before responding to this One Shot Request.
I'd rather not discuss this One Shot too much (contrary to how I normally work, yes), but rather just get down to it as soon as possible >.>'

Other info: This can be a short game, but it could also evolve into a 'real' story if the chemistry is there and my Muse responds positively. I have absolutely no problem with keeping this rolling (and maybe moving it to another board when a few scenes are written down).

I'll be playing the Elf. I'm willing to play either role.

One Shot.

[Open]

Name: Raping the Healer.

Content: NC-H. WoW. M/M. OOC/ IC - rp (probably only a term known well by other WoW rpers)

Scenario: Warsong Gulch, one of the better known and much hated battlegrounds in World of Warcraft finds itself to be the chosen field of battle for a small group of Alliance versus Horde. No one really knows what they're fighting for, really. It's about getting a flag from one room to another whilst not dying and doing this more often than the other, opposing group.
One of the Horde players, a priest who's not all too badly geared and quite obviously a Healer due to not having a shadowyform, finds himself alone at the east side of the field all of a sudden when both the team before and behind him are decimated while he, himself, is overlooked. Not a complete fool he decides to stay put and hide until his team reforms but wanders into a rogue duo of Night Elvish origin and is sapped, stunlocked and dragged off into a nearby bush.
Of course to the two Night Elves it's one hell of a catch. And what better way to keep a Healer out of the game by.. keeping him 'entertained'? It's not like he can rezz if he's not dead..

Setting: WoW. Warsong Gulch.

Requirements: Someone able to play two Night Elves and is knowledgeable about them, the world of World of Warcraft and has no problem with playing in the grey area between OOC and IC-RP.

Other info: This would be a true One Shot, as I don't plan anything aside the one scene. It's also maybe a bit odd a game due to this not falling completely in IC nor in OOC, but somewhere in between. This idea originated when I played PvP on my priest and thus is not very strongly IC/ lore and what not.
If this makes any sense at all to you, don't be shy to send me a PM *grins*

For this game I'm only willing to play the Healer.

Saerrael

Plot bunnies

Plot bunnies need work, preferably from both you and I together. They are by no means a well formed plot, but have enough to tingle and tickle the imagination.

1. [Under discussion]

"I don't want you to go out tonight," he said, and sighed, the bed feeling a lot more uncomfortable while the other man inspected his blade. "I never know if you'll return. If you're save. What you're doing out on the streets....." he continued, knowing his words were falling on deaf ears, but trying anyway.
Those brown eyes flicked to him and he got a slight smile offered, though it didn't reach the other man's eyes.
"This is my life. I live it how I please. And.. the night is the only time I can go out anyway. It's not like I have a choice," the other man said, one hand finally letting go of the sword, though he kept it in his other hand, and ran the freed hand through his raven hair. "You didn't complain when I helped you out and saved your life..," he added, a slight smirk to his lips "You're save, you have a spot in my home. Anyone dare step through that door and his life is forfeit."
"When you're around!" he exclaimed, then turned on his side to watch the wall instead of the man. God, he was frustrating. And it didn't help he was right, either. The night's weren't save for him. Anything could snatch him up when he was powerless, the man, now behind him, the only defence he had. And he went out! To hunt!
"You can't keep me save while you're not here...," he mumbled and sighed again. The cool hand landing on his shoulder made him tense up briefly. Lips close to his ear whispered to him "The night is my time, like the day is yours. I don't  have to be here for you to be save.. Only thing I have to be here for would be to fuck you..." The other man laughed, but quietly being so close to his ear. "I bet that's what you want again, hm? Some of us have a job to do, though.."
The hand was gone and footsteps made it clear the other man wouldn't be around all too long anymore either.
"Just be careful..," he said to the wall.
"I always am," was the reply just before the door shut close on the room and man left behind.

(To come, but not just yet!)

Saerrael

Music prompts:

Avenged Sevenfold- Scream
(loud scream)

Caught up in this madness too blind to see
Woke animal feelings in me
Took over my sense and I lost control
I'll taste your blood tonight

You know I make you wanna scream
You know I make you wanna run from me baby
but now it's too late you've wasted all your time

Relax while you're closing your eyes to me
So warm as I'm setting you free
With your arms by your side there's no struggling
Pleasure's all mine this time

Cherishing, those feelings pleasuring
Cover me, unwanted clemency
Scream till there's silence
Scream while there's life left, vanishing
Scream from the pleasure unmask your desire
perishing

We've all had a time where we've lost control
We've all had our time to grow
I'm hoping I'm wrong but I know I'm right
I'll hunt again one night

perishing

Some live repressing their instinctive feelings
Protest the way we're built don't point the blame on me

Scream, Scream, Scream the way you would
if I ravaged your body
Scream, Scream, Scream the way you would if I ravaged
your mind

perishing

this madness,this madness,this madness,this madness,weve lost control,lost control,this madness,this madness,this madness,ill hunt again one night, this madness,this madness,this madness,ill hunt again one night

(yes, it's back... It still haunts me!
I would like to play the submissive role in this.)

I think I need a poet for this one, because it's often miss-interpretated. I'm looking to play the spirit of the song, not the lyrics.
I can't really discuss what I mean, but if you understand the feeling of the song PM me. Thank you.

Saerrael

Stick it to me. [Taken.]
Active here.

Not a bump, just adding to my thread.
(This idea is not open, no. Sorry.
Unless you're very persuasive..
...or been HIT with either a PM or in your AAs. Which.. would be four people.)

No longer applies.
Not taking any other version at this time.

M/M.
Contemporary or (near) future/ post-apocalyptic.
Strong Dom versus either strong Dom or fiery sub.

Versus (you);

Inspiration;
Marilyn Manson - This is the New Shit lyrics

Everything has been said before
There's nothing left to say anymore
When it's all the same
You can ask for it by name

Babble babble bitch bitch
Rebel rebel party party
Sex sex sex and don't forget the "violence"
Blah blah blah got your lovey-dovey sad-and-lonely
Stick your STUPID SLOGAN in:
Everybody sing along.
Rebel rebel party party
Everybody sing along,
Are you motherfuckers ready
For the new shit?
Stand up and admit,
tomorrow's never coming.
This is the new shit.
Stand up and admit.
Do we get it? No.
Do we want it? Yeah.
This is the new shit,
Stand up and admit.

Rebel rebel party party
Everybody sing along.
Everything has been said before
There's nothing left to say anymore
When it's all the same
You can ask for it by name,
For the new shit?
Stand up and admit,
tomorrow's never coming.
This is the new shit.
Stand up and admit.
Do we get it? No.
Do we want it? Yeah.
This is the new shit,
Stand up and admit.

And now it's "you know who"
I got the "you know what"
I stick it "you know where"
You know why, you don't care.
And now it's "you know who"
I got the "you know what"
I stick it "you know where"
You know why, you don't care.

Rebel rebel party party
Everybody sing along,

For the new shit?
Stand up and admit,
tomorrow's never coming.
This is the new shit.
Stand up and admit.
Do we get it? No.
Do we want it? Yeah.
This is the new shit,
Stand up and admit.

So,
LET US ENTERTAIN YOU
LET US ENTERTAIN YOU...
Blah blah blah blah everybody sing along.

Saerrael

The White. [Taken.] [M/M]  [NC-H] [Bon]
Active here.
Active here.
Active here.

Warning ; the information below is assumed. Though the team of researches did attempt to be thorough in their research on one of the most interesting races in our known world, some details may or may not be complete fact as The White is not the most open race and certainly not towards those not belonging to it.

The White is both a race and a drug where the drug called ‘The White’ actually comes from the race. In the way that they produce it.

The race normally lives in seclusion, both in small communities and as individuals, as they are sought out as slaves for both the drug they are able to produce as the sheer fact they make perfect sex slaves due to hypersensitivity and the ability to heal almost instantly.

The race is humanoid, build slender and stood more tall than humans. It also seems to only have males.
They are called ‘The White’ due to always having a pale complexion, white to very light golden hair and pale blue, pale green, pale golden or pale violet eye colour. What most races do not know would be that only mature Whites are pigmented in this manner. They are nearly impossible to distinguish from humans before and during their puberty.
Though each member of the race is fully male, they are able to reproduce as all members are able to conceive, but only when they wish this and, but this would be speculation, only by another member of their race.
The secret to this would lie in the unique qualities of the White’s sperm and how a White’s body reacts magically when receiving while the person receiving is willing to become pregnant. (Assumed ; needs verification.)

The drug coming from The White is actually their sperm. However, the stimulating -and in some people even hallucinating, but always aphrodisiacal- qualities diminish greatly approximately five to six seconds after leaving the body, making getting it from the source the only way to enjoy it in full.
It is a known fact that even countries that frown on slavery do not frown on having a White for harvesting. This would be based on how the White reacts. Being hypersensitive they have no choice but to physically enjoy a harvest. The fact their mind is against this is often too little reason to not keep a White.

The story starts when a young White comes to age and flees human society due to not wishing to go down the road many of his kind go. As he looses pigmentation and thus can be made out as a White, he covers himself up more and more while attempting to reach the borders in time. Thinking to be smart, he boards a ship heading for Elven lands, not taking into accounts that even passengers have very tight quarters.

Plot discussion is expected.
I'll be playing The White.

Not discussable;

This game will be at least NC rated or up.

Possible tags and kinks;
-EX
-High Fantasy
-Original Setting
-BDSM
-Breathplay
-Pleasure control
-Pleasure denial
-Forced pleasure
-Intoxication
-Bloodplay
-Sounding