Interest check for a group idea...(Involves Monster girls. :3)

Started by Wolfy, June 07, 2014, 05:10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

So, I had an rough idea few moments ago. Ideally I would like 6 people, 3 Normal Humans and 3 Monstergirls. Each would be paired up together. The concept and reason for their pairing is similar to Titles like Sekerei, Fate/Stay Night and other Tournament style titles, in that each monster girl is competing to be the top in a battle Royale style tournament, in order to make their and their partner's wish come true. Now of course, being Monster Girls, they have unique powers and unique bodies as well, and are recharged by Sexual energy from their partner, who can be either male or female. Not only are they recharged, but the closer the two are to each other, the deeper their bond, the more power the monster girl is able to draw forth in her fights against others.

:3 Probably not the most unique or original of ideas, but I wanted to put it up to see if anyone would be interested.

Lynnette

I'm not too experienced with monster girls in general, but I could possibly be interested in one of the servant roles, as a female character.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Yukina

Moon Hound Hati

Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

scribus1000

Y'all have my attention and tentative interest, going to keep an eye on this for now. My Ideas thread has an example of a monster-girl I've whipped up before.
I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

Wolfy

Well it seems we have three people eager to be humans, and one tentatively interested in being a monster girl. :3

Wolfy

Of course, if not enough people are interested in monster girls, we could easily swap it out to being people with powers...or furries. :3

Zeth

I am interested in monster girls. I'd prefer to be a human master, but I am willing to play a monster girl to balance things.

Vanetias

I'm in for this RP. I'll be playing of as a human master though, male.

Wolfy

Well we certainly have enough humans.

We need a few more monster girls...I can play one, of course. :3

Zeth

So Counting me Monster Girling  up, we got 2 MGs, 3 if Wolfy plays an MG and 4 Human masters. 3 male 1 female.

abandoneddolly

scribus1000

I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

Vanetias

Seems well to me. :) With that done, shall we post our characters?

Wolfy

Yes, might as well.

Name:
Personality:
Kinks:
Wish/Desire:

:3

Vanetias

Here!

Name: Ran Lui
Appearance:
Personality: He is of a sociable person to those who approach him. He works hards to his goals, though sometimes he falls back to laziness at times. He is a kind soul to those who are in need, especially children and of the weak. He at times, perverted, and is open to those of who he chooses, especially to the monstergirls of his choice.
Kinks:

Dominant Male

Turn Ons : Breasts, Vaginal, -jobs, Exhibitionsim, stripping, public sex, showers, getting wet, Sloppiness(Maybe), having fun, Sexy/sultry clothing.
Turn Offs: Scat, Watersports, BSDM, Bestality/Furry, Inflation, Really odd fetishes(Vore, inflation, etc), Anal, incest, non-con

Wish/Desire: To become one of the best rancher that one knows

Moon Hound Hati

Name: Leasick Valshanner
Appearance:
Personality: Calm and confident, Leasick is the type that always overcomes the obstacles in his path and always works to make a comeback when beaten down. Though he has a strong sense of justice, he can be a bit sadistic in the bedroom, enjoying such things as teasing, spaking, light bondage and other such things. Of course, he'd never do so without the concent of his partner. Some years ago he picked up the bad habit of smoking and is rarely seen without an old-fashioned pipe sticking out of the corner of his mouth.
Kinks: Leasick is a dominant male. He enjoys things such as oral (both ways), breastplay, vaginal, rimming/anal (giving), bondage, spanking, teasing, dirty talking, creampies and public/outdoors sex. Things he stays away from are the more questionable and extreme things, such as bathroom play and extreme pain.
Wish/Desire: To ensure a secure future for his younger sister, who has gone blind and lost the ability to walk after a tragic accident three years ago, during which their parents died.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Yukina

Name: Miyoko Shiranome
Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Personality: Personality: Miyoko is mostly a meek bookworm. The meek girl enjoys staying inside her home, indulging in her peaceful hobbies. While she is shy though, she won't just allow bad things to happen. She values her friends enough to follow them out of her safe home despite her fears.
Kinks: Miyoko a submissive lesbian. Being a virgin, she is unsure what she likes. However, she would probably try to avoid anal, gore, and mutilation.
Wish/Desire: To have a peaceful and stable life for her and those she cares about

Zeth

Yukina

Lynnette

I'm very interested in either the Inari or the Lamia, most likely the Inari.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Wolfy

I'll have mine up later. Thinking I'll play a slime girl, but maybe something different. ;3

Anyway, don't forget that you'll be paired up together with someone...so start thinking about that.

Lynnette

Name: Akira Miyuki
Personality: Akira is steadfast and devoted, her personality is easily affected by the situation she's in, but for the most part, she'd remain modest and held back, trying not to get too distracted by the world around her. She is quite steadfast towards her goal of winning, and prefers to not get too sidetracked. Besides this, she is also carnivore, she isn't fond of vegetables at all, but could possibly eat some fruits.
Kinks: Akira is very fond of regular vaginal as well as oral (Primarily giving) but also has a light love for bondage, and has a strong preference for more dominant men.
Wish/Desire: To be come a god.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Vanetias

Once all the characters are posted, who's choosing who?