Things you should be doing instead of Elliquiy right now...

Started by Doomsday, June 28, 2009, 04:20:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galanthor

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

haikuoftears

Quote from: Galanthor on May 15, 2010, 09:36:47 AM
does it mean we won't see you for a time?

Whyever not? o.o I'm just packing stuff. I'm not moving. *licks* aww, you gonna misses de Haikus?

Night Stalker

nothing besides preparing for a long night possibly outside in the cold.
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Nitro

haikuoftears

Trying to meet my deadline so I don't get skinned alive by my lead, sacrifice to an army of dust bunnies and roasted on a spit. Actually I should go do that now... *wails, dragged away kicking and screaming*

kikideru

*looks around guiltily* I should be doing the laundry and writing up a cover letter for tomorrow, but.... Erm... Well, it IS only 11:37 am, right? RIGHT???? O___O Right ^^
"I do not spew profanities I enunciate them clearly, like a fucking lady"

My O/Os: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=131220.0

Moonhare

>:)
Finding one more reference for an interview tomorrow, checking the SO's stock options, laundry, dishes, mailing a package, blah blah blah. I will get it done...before tomorrow. >:3

Night Stalker

Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I am the NightStalker

Autumn52

being pampered, I hate it.....I would rather do the cooking. but oh well who am I to turn away a nice gesture.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Beguile's Mistress

Night Stalker

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on May 19, 2010, 12:53:57 PM
My job.

lol too distracting we are I know.

I probably should be outside digging but at barely 3:30am I won't see much without a miner's light.
I am the NightStalker

TheLegionary

Merry Gentry

the dishes.. but I really, really hate doing dishes!
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Mistress Maro

~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Sasha

Finishing the laundry ...so I can pack ...since I need to leave tomorrow night .

TheGlyphstone

Finishing a lab report.

Ironically, it's the mathematical 'e' that's driving me crazy right now.

Night Stalker

trying to relax but that task is even alluding me.
I am the NightStalker

KCourtney

I should be cleaning house and preparing for a massive cookout. But....

DKDBSD

Writing the answers to some questions on an application form. Erk they are so frustrating. >.>

TheLovelyMaid

Lucius Cornelius

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Ruru