Would You Like To Live Deliciously? (Female with new plots!)

Started by DealWithTheDevil, June 27, 2018, 02:01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DealWithTheDevil

Introduction:

I have 3 slots available to write with!

Life Kicking My Ass Update: As of this year I have been working 3 jobs up until a week ago (Thanks hurricane Ida). I am looking to pick up a couple of long term RPs to keep my sanity and keep my creative juices flowing. These will be rps I can reply to multiple times a day for the next month, but might slow after I get to return home to once every other day. I appreciate all of your patience and have missed you all lots.

So, since I’ve been doing this for quite a few years, it occurred to me that I should update my introduction instead of merely copy and pasting it. Hi there! I’m Devil, three decades old, a librarian, a cat lady, and a kinkster. I love to write, to read, and to divulge in all my favorite scenarios. I’ve been a roleplayer for 12 years now (Wow does time fly!) and a member of a bdsm club for 5 years. During this time I’ve honed my skills, learned more about myself, and learned to be a better switch than I once was. This makes me a better writer (I hope to publish one day something with more soul than a scholarly article).

In the real world, I classify myself as a hedonist, which means, if it feels good, I love it. There’s no shame with me, no embarrassment, but I do sometimes love to play on others :P

With all of this in mind, I suppose I should talk a little bit about my expectations. Though I haven’t been on here for a while, I never stopped writing. Both professionally (academic articles) and for pleasure (short stories and how-to bdsm guides). I cannot remember if this forum uses classifications (lit, advanced-lit, semi-lit) so I’ll just break down that for you. I am 99.99% grammatically correct and free of spelling errors. That being said, sometimes I struggle with comma splices just like the rest of us, but I make a conscious effort to proofread my posts once or twice before hitting the “publish” button. I don’t like the idea of talking about length because I believe that is a case by case basis. Sometimes I write a 8+ paragraphs for really detailed interactions, and sometimes I write 1 paragraph for quick rebuttals, but for the most part, I like to stay in the 3-5 paragraph range. Style + Substance makes the Devil a very happy girl.

This thread contains samples, stories, plot ideas, sample characters, and links to other stories. Consider it my hub for inspiration and ideas.

Make sure to scroll all the way to the bottom of my thread. I don't bump, I just add more plots and ideas. Don't miss out on anything!

::TLDR::

• Grammar and Quality is more important than Quantity (but give me something to work with
  • My Limits are Limited
  • I crave good chemistry: make me crave your writing.
  • I'm adaptive to my partner. I love smut. I love story, I'd say I write on average 50/50 but those percentages can change to fit your needs
  • All plots can have more plot or more smut, it all depends on what you're looking for.

Current Cravings:

To dominate a strong male character. I've been reading a lot of smutty romance novels about reverse harems, alpha males that only submit to one female, and would love to explore that more. Be it a mafia boss and her right hand, a queen and her knight, or a Domina and her gladiator. I'm game for any of it.

To be dominated in a professional setting. Steal my characters from her husband's colleagues, make a deal with her in a business competition, try to kill her king and watch her place chess with you. I'm game if you are.

DealWithTheDevil

Plots with a lot of thought

Historical & Historical Fantasy

Yes Domina: On a bet with her husband, the Domina has procured herself her own champion who she alone owns, and dictates his training. Her husband, a man much her elder, is not a kind man, but she is locked into her marriage. A drunken night, while her husband is away, leads the Domina down a taboo path of partaking of sins of the flesh with her new champion, but what happens when the cravings become more intense, and she finds that her husband is in the way of her happiness and success?

Captive and Hired Sword: A king has claimed his prize, capturing a woman from a heathen tribe. The festivities have begun and he has captured the land that he desired, but plots of murder are whispered among the dominated village. With a hired sword constantly following the winning side, does he take a chance out of boredom and side with her, or play along until it no longer suites him?

Prisoner of War and Queen: Cruel and unforgiving are words that I would use to describe this. It's psychological chess at it's best. A warrior/sellsword/prince undercover seeks to assassinate a rival king, little does he know that the king is a cover, and it is the queen who is truly cruel. His plan fails, but not for long as a battle of minds ensues. I love the idea of these characters constantly one upping each other, constantly trying to manipulate where eventually they become the enemy of my enemy. Maybe she sides with him once she realizes her husband won't pay the ransom, or maybe she sees opportunity in one day ruling on her own. So many possibilities.

Unlock the Beast: Ok, so here we go. I'm craving something a little unique. I need a male character that's a switch. Someone that is masculine, but can submit for a while. Think of a Spartacus relationship with the domina. I want to treat the man as an animal. Poke and prod and torture him until he can't take it anymore. When he's at his limit, and he can exact his revenge, I want him to unleash a world of primal pain on a girl. Deal everything that had ever been done to him, but worse. Maybe he's a prisoner of war, maybe he's a kidnapping victim. I don't care, I'll play any setting. I just want to torture a man and get my karma back for it. Something wild... like a beast on the end of a chain.

The King's Gift: Happily married and ruler as far as the land can be seen, the king has been gifted a... thing. Caged, coated in mud made of holy water and sacred earth. A trader well known and well-loved by the king's family for generations offers him a gift he can't rightly refuse. The gift comes with instructions, simple but direct. In three days a ritual will be completed and the gift will be his, but what does that mean? Does he trust the trader, or does he trust his wife and drown his gift?

Undone: Anyone can dominate a submissive, but it takes a real man to conquer a queen. I'm thinking of something barbaric, not him against her but them against the world. Two barbaric tribes team up together against a common enemy. There will be blood, old gods, primal sex, war, animal furs, bonfires, wild.

Oracle & Barbaric Warlord: There's a seer that a far-off kingdom has in their grasps, but this warlord wants her for himself because he has plans to conquer the known world.... and she is the only person who has predicted his father's death accurately. The only problem is, she's owned by one of the greatest kings that Egypt has ever seen, as well as the cruelest.

Long Live the King: The bells ring throughout the kingdom, the King is dead. With no heir, his will directs the kingdom to look to his second wife for guidance. Little does anyone know there was a firstborn, a legitimate heir from his first wife. The new queen tries to keep things quiet, but sleeping dogs will not lie, and the boy who was raised in the slums is now ready to take his rightful place. The queen is not ready to give it up without a fight and will stop at nothing to keep the power she had bestowed upon her.

Modern & Modern Fantasy

The Affair: Childhood friends are reunited over the holidays, one is carefree and stuck in their small hometown; the other left right after high school, making something of themselves with wife and a job... but something is just missing. With a loveless marriage to his boss's daughter, a familiar face strikes up too many memories, and some things just can't be left behind.

What are you doing here?: After a blind date, two people hit it off really well, little do they know that one is an FBI agent and the other runs a crime ring.

Crime Boss & Undercover Agent: Character A is head of a mafia crime ring, Character B is trying to infiltrate by becoming Character A's right-hand person. Character B slowly starts to see the issues with the system and grows sympathetic towards Character A. This plot could be compared to a hitman's bodyguard sort of storyline.

DealWithTheDevil

Plots Looking for more input

All of these are purposefully vague, I want collaboration not just to provide 100% of the story. I'm more than happy to let the story write itself and I always have plot twists I can surprise you with as we write, but I want us both to create a vision together.

Historical & Historical Fantasy

Witch of the Woods & Hired Sword The children from a village have been disappearing one by one, a hired sword is paid all that the village has to get to the bottom of this, their money is on a witch that lives deep in the forest. After finding the witch, the snow sets in, causing the hired sword to become stuck in the witch's hideout with her. Is she the true killer or is something much darker going on here?

Modern & Modern Fantasy

Be Careful What You Wish For: A drunken night, a breakup that went south. How was she supposed to know the spell she read off the internet would work? Now a bartender in a sleepy southern town has somehow summoned her very own demon.

As You Wish: An innocent girl approaches a witch looking for a love potion so her prince charming will fall in love with her, but what happens when the prince isn't everything he's cracked up to be, and she falls in love with the witch?

Haunted: A man purchases a house with more than skeletons in it's closet. The previous owner might be dead, but she isn't ready to give it up without a fight.

I'll Be Your Huckleberry: Hired gunman decides to offer his services to a madam and protect her establishment in exchange for payments.

You Can't Make Me... or Can you: I really want a cool power dynamic. I'm thinking the son of a CEO decides to blackmail one of the employee's wives to get anything he wants. Maybe he threatens to tell her husband, or block a promotion etc.

An Affair to Remember : Two CEO's of rival companies have a one night stand after a charity ball. They have spouses, are deeply ingrained on their work, but they just can't stop thinking about the passion and what they've been missing.

Club 7: Mafia leader Hades has a reputation to keep up. With multiple investments, balancing clubs, product, and her past takes up a lot of time. But when her past starts to become her present, and her fears that she has dug down deep turns into reality, she struggles to trust anyone, including her right hand man.

Witch x Thief: Thief thinks he can steal from a witch, gets caught, but instead of killing him... she's decided to hire him.

Half-Baked Plots
I have a vague idea, but I need to flesh it out with someone. Normally these are shower thoughts

1. Witches in the gritty south, hot nights, a murder, a detective
2. Woman found restrained in a basement of an old house, man finds her, why is she down there, supernatural themes? Does he save her or is she in a worse situation than she started?
3. Man goes on a blind date with a serial killer
4. Time traveller stuck in a historical period. My character just thinks you're crazy
5. War, barbaric, animal pelts, old gods, covered in blood, conquest, animalistic, primal, bonfires, clashing of swords.
6. Modern F/F version of hades and persephone
7. Modern F/F version of Aphrodite and Ares
8. Horned god, witches, sacrifices, deals made

DealWithTheDevil

Plot Bunnies

unleash the plot bunnies
Abusive Spouse
Affairs
Annoying Side Characters
Arranged Marriage
Awkward Roommates
Cats
Characters who Already Have a History
Clubs
Conflict
Conquests
Conversations in Airplanes
Dogs
Drunk
Drug Use
Exes Return
Fated Meeting
Frantic
Foreshadowing
Grand Gestures
Hidden Identities
History
Liars
Library Chatter
Love to Hate
Love Triangles
Lust at First Sight
Murder
Mythology
Past Lives
Pregnancy (planned or unplanned)
Roommates
Sexual Tension
Song Lyrics as Plot Points
Sword Play
Taboo Relationships
Trust Issues
Vampires
Vikings
Witches

Quotes
These are some quotes that I love, that I think I could build a great plot around.

"I am the daughter of a king who forgot my name" - L.L. Tyrell
"Here, hold my morals... I've got some sketchy shit to take care of"
"She added a charm to her bracelet for every life she took"

DealWithTheDevil

Image Inspiration
Just some images that I'd love to plot about or characters I'd love to play

Image 1 SFW Character

Image 2 SFW Plot/Character

Image 3 SFW Plot/Character

Image 4 SFW Plot/Character

Image 5 SFW Character

Image 6 SFWish Character/Plot

Image 7 SFW Character/Plot

Image 8 SFW Character/Plot

Image 9 SFW Plot

Image 10 SFW Character/Plot

Image 11 SFWish Plot

Image 12 SFW Plot

Image 13 Character/Plot

Face Claim Muses
Characters I love to play opposite of.
Keywords: Guys = cocky, beards Girls = soft and innocent or wild and ride or die

Tom Hardy

Jason Momoa

Dean O'Gorman

This Guy

This Girl

Or This Girl

Or... This Girl

DealWithTheDevil

Retired Plots
(If you'd like to take one out of retirement, make me an offer but as a whole these have either been overplayed or I haven't found what I'm looking for yet and as of temporary have given up)

Retired Plots

Greek Priestess and Warrior: Possibly a one-shot, could go further. Warriors are coming back from war, Priestess of Aphrodite are there to service the warriors for a night. It could also be fun if you have a group and would like to play together.

Modern Slavery: In this story, either myself or my partner can play either side of the slash. Its an idea of this modern alternative reality where one gender is completely enslaved and kept to do with as the other gender pleased. They follow a lot of the old guard, they keep their books, they serve as harem members etc. In fact, status is noted by how many of that gender you might have. I have some twists and turns for this idea, perhaps it is a taboo situation where the D is pursuing someone else’s property, etc. It would be a situation where multiple characters would be played.

Secret Fantasy: New roommates are the victim of circumstance. Roommate A has fallen on hard times emotionally and is lonely, has no idea that Roommate B has been moonlighting as a phone sex operator... their favorite phone sex operator.

More than He Bargained For: A knight decides to ransack a town if his demands for gold are not met. The town is poor, but they offer something else, a "prize" woman. What the knight does not know is the woman is a witch who has been terrorizing the town (in their eyes). The town figures either the witch curses and kills the knight, or the knight kills the witch. Either way, they win. What the town doesn't know is that the witch is cunning, and strikes a deal with the knight. Let her use her powers in his favor, and all he has to do is allow her to kill the town that wronged her.

Retired Tropes

Incest
Superheroes
Vampires
Zombies

DealWithTheDevil

I'll be off work for 9 days, I'm looking for a variety of different roleplays. Some smutty some story driven. Hit me up, I have 3 slots.

DealWithTheDevil

Hi all, I'm working remote and would love to have a couple roleplays. I can post around 2-3 times a week, and am looking for 3ish people to write with.

DealWithTheDevil

Bump for new plot. Also I'm back, and looking for a few rps to start. I can post about once every other day depending on what the muses tell me I can do.

DealWithTheDevil

It's official, I'm looking for a few writing partners. Hit me up if you'd like to work something out!