Love and Purging (MxF or FxF)

Started by AlphaWolfQuin, February 13, 2016, 10:43:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlphaWolfQuin

With the new Purge movie coming out my muse has developed a huge craving for a twisted, bloody, gory, opposites attract, type love story. I have seen both of the first two Purge movies and I absolutely loved them. My idea is pretty simple, your character is a higher up government official or just an upper class woman who is used to being all set and protected during the annual Purge finds herself locked out of her sanctuary with no where else to go after the siren goes off. She's not much of a fighter because normally she doesn't have to be but when she finds herself thrown into the middle of the chaos another side of her comes out. A side that's brought out by my character, a common street thug in most people's eyes due to his or her outward appearances. In reality this 'street thug' is a part of a small local army that aims to wage war on the government, starting with this year's Purge.

Your character would of course be 'Pro Purge' at the start of it until seeing first hand what it's like to be thrown into the fray without any place to hide. My character would most likely have wanted to kill her at first due to the fact she is 'part of the problem' but something stops him. Instead he snatches her up and drags her into a black van where she meets a few more of the members in my characters little army of anarchists and is taken under their wing so to speak. The group isn't a bunch of barbaric animals and seeing how frightened the woman is and how completely out of place she is, the group shows mercy and helps keep her safe throughout the night. In turn her views on the Purge change and she joins up with the revolution, giving them information that no one other than the people she works with know, information that would assist the group of rebels highly with carrying out their plans.

This is just a rough outline of an idea, I am open for discussion and would REALLY like to do this story with someone. I also don't mind playing a female to a male character but I would like to play the role of the 'common street thug'. I am not picky about anything else really story wise. I ask that my partner be able to give me at least two solid paragraphs per post and have good grammar, not perfect grammar but good grammar, good enough to where I can understand and visualize what I am reading from you. If you are interested and have any questions, feel free to PM me or hit me up on Yahoo. My screenname is- alphawolfquin

All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash

AlphaWolfQuin

Bumping this. Still looking for someone to write this plot with.
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash