News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

JessieJames' Rodeo [all welcome]

Started by JessieJames, August 22, 2019, 07:26:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JessieJames

Roleplaying Requests

Hello one and all!

I'm back in the game! It has been a while since I decided to RP. So that being said on to what you came here for.

Firstly, if you haven’t been over to my O/O’s page then please do so. It can be found here.

Next, if you don’t see something here that strikes your fancy but you still want to roleplay with me please send me a message and let me know thoughts. I can be talked into nearly anything if the right amount of effort is put into it.

Some general things about things my roleplay preferences. I like well thought out plots as well as a little bit of smut. I would say 50/50 is the lowest I’ll go in a mix of plot to smut.

I do have some cravings lately. These will be marked by being colored red.

Pairings

I will do nearly any gender pairing and any race pairings. The thing that has to interest me is the plot. I will post plot and pairs here as they come to me.

• Cop x Gangster
  • Bodyguard x Person needing protecting
  • Wizard/Mage x Student
  • Vampire x human/fae/other creature
  • Queen/King x Invading Warlord
  • Harems or reversed harems
  • Stranded human x Alien(or local)

Universe Concepts/Ideas

I sometimes get hankerings for something that's a world concept (like world building but smaller) and just can't come up with a general idea of a storyline. I'll list key words here and sometimes little explanations.

• Demons/Hell on Earth
  • End of times/Apocalypse(biblical)
  • Faeries/Fae/Magical beings
  • Mob life
  • Ranch life
  • Bikers
  • Fairy tales
  • Were-creatures
  • Vampires
  • A/B/O
  • Bad boys
  • BDSM Universe
  • Alien world
  • Stranded somewhere

Fandoms

I like my characters to be original characters but I have played a time or two as a canon character. This is just something I tend to try not to do as I don’t feel I have the creative room to move around and grow the character how I would want them. Also if you don’t see a fandom that you like on this list and want to play, PM me about it.

• Bleach (See Plot Bunnies)
  • Naruto/Boruto
  • XXXHolic
  • Ancient Magus Bride
  • Inuyasha (See Plot Bunnies)
  • Nura: Rise of the Demon Clan (See Plot Bunnies)
  • Full Metal Alchemist
  • Blue Exorcist
  • Marvel Cinematic Universe (I really like to play Loki)
  • A/B/O or Omegaverse
  • Labyrinth
  • More to come!

Original Universes

Sinron -- Future where we visit/crash land on an unknown planet.
Black Dawn -- Vampires... Need I say more?
Goo Frogs -- Science gone wrong! Artificial life gains sentience by unusual means.

Plot Bunnies

With Freedom (Bleach)

Shirosaki escapes from Ichigo's inner world with the aid of Muramasa. Instead of simply returning he causes some trouble for the soul reaper. Ichigo fears the worst but is baffled when most of what his hollow-side does is merely pranks just to watch the ginger have a fit.

With this plot I would love to play Shirosaki. It is a little out of character but we only really ever see the hollow from the eyes of Ichigo and he as a character isn't too developed. I am looking for someone to play Ichigo. We can discuss what we desire as the outcome of this. This will take place during the Zanpakuto Arc of the series.

Discovered

This is a very vague plot. I enjoy the idea of someone finding out a hidden secret of another and being forced into secrecy. So a few ideas that come to the top of my head are:
1) Demons, angels and others are not considered real. Your character is forced to open their eyes to the reality that they simply hide from the eyes of man. This can be because they have a roommate that is one of the others or any other number of situations where they find themselves confronting the truth.

2) Someone has a bad habit. That habit is discovered.

More to come likely.

Capturing the Moon (Crossover Inyasha/Nura)

Kagome could no longer return to the Sengoku period after she wished away the existence of the Shikon Jewel. Under the impression that demons simply didn't exist any longer in her time period she devotes her life to being a historian and a collector of Sengoku period artifacts. Her job leads her to bump into a handsome man who seems haunted by some past that leads him to always be looking over his shoulder.

This man is none other than the 3rd Supreme Commander of the Nura Clan. Haunted by what he has seen and done he tends to keep other humans at arms length. He finds the knowledge Kagome has quite interesting --especially her knowledge on yokai types. 

For this roleplay I will play Nura and my partner can play Kagome. I do understand that at the end of Inuyasha Kagome does actually stay in the Sengoku period. I chose to ignore this for the sake of this roleplay. :P Nura will be aged up to 25 or so. Much will have happened after his upending of Abe no Seimei's rebirth. I leave it up to you if Kagome believes the rumors of strange happenings around Kyoto and other places around the country.

Stranded/Far From Home
Character A finds themselves lost in a world/country they never thought to find themselves. They are down on their luck till they meet Character B. Good or bad Character B 'helps' Character A. What will become of this pairing?

I could see this a few different way. Character B could be a mobster/yakuza or an alien of some kind. Character A should be human but can be something else if it fits the story.

JessieJames

Characters

Kuro

Kuro

Gender: Genderfluid (Has the ability to be female or male downstairs. Only if he gets pregnant will he develop breasts.)

Pronouns: he, him

Quote: “Shadows and nightmares are the flesh and blood of my court.”

Personality:

Despite being the king of darkness Kuro  tends to be a rather surprisingly bubbly cheerful person. He loves games and playing around with any and all he captures in his luminous dark gaze. His playful, flirtatious mannerisms are meant to throw off any possible enemies that might seek to move against him. Kuro is never the sort to be taken lightly despite this odd personality. He can be a vicious and cruel person with an eerie calm that chills to the bone. As far as anyone, himself included he has always been this way.

His love of the game will at times get in his way of doing what he should such as tending to his courts more pressing matters. Many of his courtiers have learned that when needed the king will step up to the plate and take control but rarely before it becomes a near crisis. As one once put it, Kuro can’t concentrate unless the world is falling apart at the seams.

Kuro’s odd ability to change his sex has left many confused as to what gender he is but even if he has a pussy for the moment he makes it very clear that he will only be called a he and nothing else. This oddity makes him an interesting bed partner as he tends to be submissive when he is female and dominate as a male. It pleases him deeply to keep his bedmates on their toes as to what to expect from him. His opinions on humans tends to vary from each person he meets mostly though he thinks they are weak pests that need to stay out of his way.

The only thing that makes his flippant personality show even more it the Seelie Court. At times he adores them others he wants their blood to fill his bath. He dislikes their attitude that they are perfection at its finest. If asked he would merely reply that they don’t have what he has a court loyal and thicker than thieves.

Appearance:

His appearance can change depending on his mood mostly though he has long dark hair that cascades down his back to his knees and eyes that are darker than night and tend to appear as if the very night sky was fashioned with in them. Stars appear and disappear as well as the moon’s glow. When his magic is upon him the moon’s phase becomes apparent within them while his skin shines with moonlight.

A few other appearances he take on is dark red hair with oddly bright blue eyes that seem to resemble a sunset at twilight. When in a foul mood his hair will turn a dark strawberry blonde while his eyes appear like a midday sky. Most would be advised to avoid the King at that point unless they wish for a shorter life.

His manner of attire changes as much as his physical appearance. He wears only the finest materials. Silk robes accented in soft furs tend to be his favorite in a variety of colors while tending toward the darker ones. When appearing before humans he will tone it back a bit on style and go with a well tailored suit with his hair twisted into a long braid.

Bio: Upon request.

Rhiannon

Rhiannon
Nicknames: Rhia, Rhian, Her Majesty
Race: Vampire

Family:
Human Father: Haler
Human Mother: Lyra
Vampire Sire: Cain
Vampire Siblings:(oldest to youngest)
-Sun Tzu
-Alaric I
-Basil II
-Yue Fei
-Vlad the Impaler
-Prince Rupert of the Rhine

Appearance:
This vampire is known mostly for her long pale blond hair and icy blue eyes. Her skin is very pale considered porcelain in appearance. She wears her hair often up twisted in braids and held in place by pins of gold. Her outfits consist of corsets and long skirts with some sort of blouse under. Colors that she often wears are royal blue, scarlet red and forest green.

When she is feeling rage or another powerful emotion or feeding her eyes will become slightly golden-red.

Personality:
Rhiannon is a fairly simple person who believes that there is nothing in this world that should ever suffer unjustly at the hands of another. This means she doesn’t believe in forced slavery but understands that there are some that simply desire to serve those that they can in order to feel of use. She has many followers spread out over the world that agree with her but only a handful would ever go as far as telling her she is outright wrong about something.

She takes criticism quite well and expresses often if she will change what the person expresses or not if she is convinced their words are of use to her. The queen is blunt with her emotions and opinions. While she may not seem the sort to sever a head or two from its body she can and will if given a reason to do so. If not given such a reason she will punish those in accordance to the way of her absent lover Octavious.

Bio: Upon request

Kirina Uchiha

Kirina Uchiha
Sex: female
Birthdate: January 11
Blood Type: AB
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Black
Height: 5’4”
Weight: 115 lbs.
Village: Konohagakure
Clan: Uchiha
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual with a lean towards females
Association: Konohagakure
Team: 5
Registration number: 0657892
Nature Type: Fire and Wind
Tools: Shuriken, Kunai, Katana

Justu:

Sharingan - Eye of Insight
She has the ability to read lips, hand signs, and even replicate a few jutsu she has seen mostly fire and wind type.

Fire Jutsu
Great Flame Flower -  Kneading his chakra and then converting it to fire, the user creates a multitude of fireballs at the same time which then rain down on the target causing severe, widespread damage around the field. Long Range.

Great Fire Destruction - A technique where chakra kneaded inside the user's body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames that can set a vast area ablaze, engulfing the target in a veritable sea of flames. All ranges.

Wind Jutsu
Rasengan -

Air Bullets - This technique shoots multiple bullets of air at the victim with intense speed.

Family:

Mother: Sayori Uchiha
Father: Unknown
Siblings: None

Appearance:

She dresses in the softer colors than most Uchiha did before her often going for pastels rather than dark red, blue or black. This doesn’t mean she won’t wear her family crest. On her eighteenth birthday she got the emblem tattooed on the back of her left shoulder. She often wears loose fitted yukata with or without sleeves with black leggings and her headband over her forehead. She does posse the sharingan with two tomoe.

Personality:

Kirina is a playful person that seemed to have missed out on the typical Uchiha outlook on life. She enjoys her training but tends to be the sort to not care about much for one reason or another. Kiri dislikes formality often skipping right to giving someone else a nickname after meeting them for the first time. Her relationship with her mother is a close knit one.

History:

Kirina Uchiha is an Uchiha on her mother’s side. Due to her father being unknown she was given her mother’s last name. It took awhile for the child to show any sign she might have inherited her mother’s sharingan but at the age of 12 during a trip away from the village the child’s eyes activated. At the current time she only has two tomoe but is training herself to get her eyes to full maturity. She became a genin at the age of 13, a chūnin at 16 and a jōnin at 19.

She has considered going for the Anbu ranks but decided against it considering the fact she doesn’t care for the rigid formality of it. Often times she has been known to turn down certain missions that call for her to be formal with others at all.

Captain Mashi Hibiki

Current Employment: Tokyo Police Drug Unit
Habits: Cursing, smoking, being less than presentable and a hardass to those who are below him.

Bio: Mashi Hibiki was born the oldest of two to an American mother, Holly Vander  and Japanese father, Sato Hibiki  on June 21, 1984. The family was blessed with a second son when Mashi was 6 years old whom they name Kimihiro. The boys grew up close despite their age gap. Kimihiro was constantly being protected by Mashi in one way or another. As they grew Kimihiro began to resent Mashi’s protection and soon started hanging out with the wrong sort after Mashi left for college.

Their mother kept Mashi informed as best she could when it came to her younger son. She grew more worried when valuebles started coming up missing around the house, such as her wedding rings. Mashi tried confronting his brother about the events but it lead to the boy up and vanishing. Mashi completed his schooling and moved to Tokyo to join the police academy at the age of 24.

He spent 7 years on the force before he had anything tragic happen to himself. A late night call about a suspected gun fight lead him and five fellow officers to their demise. He survived by luck alone but lost most of the vision in his left eye. Despite this it wasn’t the worst blow to have been struck to him. His long lost little brother was gunned down in front of him. After burying Kimihiro in their hometown of Kamakura, Mashi returned to Tokyo in hopes of finding out exactly happened to cause his brother’s death.

His searches have lead him to become a somewhat sloppy person with a harsh appearance and attitude. He knows parts of Tokyo most police wouldn’t even know existed due to his drift into the grey area of his work and obsession. His searches have finally paid off though as he closes in on his prey.

Ainsworth Silvertongue

Ainsworth Silvertongue
Theme: (Optional. Link a song if so!)
Alias: The Alchemist, Markus Dolten
Breed: Mage
Age Appearance: 30
Actual Age: 62
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Height: 5’10”
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Altered Form: N/A
Ambitions: All in all his major goal is to create the elixir of immortality. This doesn’t mean he doesn’t have smaller goals as well but over all his life is consumed by the gathering of knowledge on the Philosopher’s Stone and coming up with possible ways to stem the decline of magic in his own race. 
Dislikes: Idiots, humans, and cats 
Skills: Alchemy
Personality: Many might call him cold and they aren’t wrong in that assessment but that mostly comes from him constantly thinking. His social skills are horrible to say the least. Knowledge of alchemy and its possible uses are his gold mine. Get him talking about chemicals or anything else related to his field and his eyes brighten and he becomes almost joyful. He does believe that emotions are useless but will not deny that they have provided some interesting results when displayed during the use of magic.

Origin: Ainsworth was an orphan who grew up in a monastery till the age of 16. Afterwards he began working as an apprentice to a butcher in the slums of London. Down the way from his work was the first mage he ever met and who would eventually show him how to use his magic.

Allegiance: Independent
Unique Powers / Strengths: Ainsworth has an exceptional memory. He can recall the names and faces of his clients as well as the various forms to circles and which elements they pair with. He can not use his magic without the aid of a circle and thus is moderate in his art skills and limited in how quickly he can implement any spell work. He is most certainly not someone to help on a battlefield due to his magic only affecting that which is inside his circles. The circles though can be constructed out of any material.

Unique Weaknesses: The laws of Equivalent Exchange are impossible for him to circumvent. If he doesn’t have the energy or materials at hand to perform what he wants then it fails and can wound him as a result.

Biography: Ainworth was an orphan who grew up in a monastery till the age of 16. Afterwards he began working as an apprentice to a butcher in the slums of London. Down the way from his work was the first mage he ever met and who would eventually show him how to use his magic.

He accepted the mage’s assistance in furthering his magic and knowledge till he came across a book based on Alchemy. The ancient practice seemed to call out to him in a way he couldn’t shake. Taking the book from the mage he dove into studying. He continued to work on the side as a butcher. Slowly he master the handling of a knife as well.

Perhaps it was this that lead to his desire to understand all there was to know about Alchemy and how to best put it to practice. After stumbling over a text about the Philosopher’s Stone he realized the magics practice put to its truest intent. This now drives him.

Around 20 years ago he moved to New Sanctuary so he could freely study and practice his magic and perhaps have a few willing test subjects.

Desired Plots:

• A poor fool ends up on his operating table.
  • He finds someone who wants to learn Alchemy.
  • He finds someone who wants to change his desires. (romance plot)

Relationships: TBA
Additional Info: He is the owner of a compounding pharmacy that will cater to the needs and wants of any who stop by. Race, gender and request are never considered by him. Under his shop --Wholesome Pharmacy-- is his lair. He lives there as well as performs his darker magic just under the feet of those who believe he is helping them.
Face Claim: Tom Hiddleston

JessieJames

Bumping and added Plot Bunnies as well as a new characters. :3

JessieJames

Okay so an update to bump the requests thread. Really, really would love if someone too up any interest in my plot bunnies. <3 Super craving IchiXShiro and KagsXNura.

JessieJames

JessieJames

JessieJames

JessieJames

Universe Concepts/Ideas

I sometimes get hankerings for something that's a world concept (like world building but smaller) and just can't come up with a general idea of a storyline. I'll list key words here and sometimes little explanations.

• Demons/Hell on Earth
  • End of times/Apocalypse(biblical)
  • Faeries/Fae/Magical beings
  • Mob life
  • Ranch life
  • Bikers
  • Fairy tales
  • Were-creatures
  • Vampires
  • A/B/O
  • Bad boys
  • BDSM Universe
  • Alien world
  • Stranded somewhere

Stranded/Far From Home
Character A finds themselves lost in a world/country they never thought to find themselves. They are down on their luck till they meet Character B. Good or bad Character B 'helps' Character A. What will become of this pairing?

I could see this a few different way. Character B could be a mobster/yakuza or an alien of some kind. Character A should be human but can be something else if it fits the story.