• 1 Guardian
  • 1 Priest
  • 3 Werewolves
  • 1 Alpha
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Kip

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Kanrya

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Ryven

Nadir

Mememememememememememeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Autumn Sativus

I'll give this another 12 hours or so and then I'll begin dishing out the roles. ;D
Us against the world

Autumn Sativus

Last chance to get the last two slots guys... I'm going to be assigning roles as soon as I put a load of laundry in.
Us against the world

Autumn Sativus

A group of travelers had recently been forced out of their homes after it was taken over by rebels. In search of a quiet new place to settle down, they are somewhat surprised when they find the village of Miller's Hollow completely empty. Where had the inhabitants gone? Why were there so many graves in the yard beside the church? What had happened here to cause the depressing state that the village was now in? All were questions that the group had, but the village was empty, and buildings were already established.

They would not have much of a debate before making the decision to stay in the village, at least for the time being. What could be worse than the rebels who had just taken over their city? They decide that their first order of business should be to elect someone to keep the law in the village. A Sheriff.

Players:
  • Country
  • Eden
  • Izu
  • Kanrya
  • Kip
  • LadySky
  • Lunarking
  • Marguerite
  • Remiel
  • Ryven
  • Teno
  • Valerian
  • Xandi

Roles
  • 5 Peasants
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Guardian
  • 1 Priest
  • 3 Werewolves
  • 1 Alpha
Us against the world

Nadir

Kip

While he knew that Eden's judgment was not always flawless (*cough* ;D) generally Kip thought that shi showed balance and consideration in hir decisions so he cast his vote for hir.

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Nadir

*smacks Kip's arm, then smooches*

Remiel

Eden has got my vote, as well.  I wonder if the assless chaps will be making a comeback in this game?  ;D

LadySky

Peeking over her shoulder with a wicked grin, LadySky points toward the newly hung OPEN sign on the door to her new dress shop.

"Leather, vinyl, and even silk chaps available!" she announces with a wiggle of her hips.

"I place my vote on Eden. Hirs is perfect for the new uniform I'm makin!"
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Autumn Sativus

Votes for Sheriff:
  • Eden: 3 votes - Kip, Remiel, LadySky
  • LadySky: 1 vote - Eden
  • Kip: 1 vote - Marguerite
  • Valerian: 1 vote - Country
  • Marguerite: 1 vote - Valerian

Not Yet Voted:
  • Izu
  • Kanrya
  • Lunarking
  • Ryven
  • Teno
  • Xandi
Us against the world

Marguerite

Stretching and yawning, Marguerite felt a few bones pop in her lower back. It must have been a result with her romp with Eden. "Damn Eden is going to put me in the grave with hir bending and belly-dancing." Looking at the votes, she smiled and felt Kip was the best possibility for Sheriff.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

country

After dragging his sorry butt along the road, trailing all his tools, Country was surprised to discover this village, even in a sorry state for sure, with a very large dead centre of town.  But, this village held the best promise seen since the altercation with the rebels.  There was even a smithy - though clearly lacking in attention with odd bits of gnawed bone cached about.  Heaps of work lay ahead to clean this up.

But best of all was the barbie.  This item showed signs of honest use.  Fresh snags coming up.   

As the other villagers drifted by the cheery g'days were intermixed with queries of the best choice for a sheriff.  Hmm!  I'd say Valerian.   Lets give her a go!

Valerian

Val looked around through the slightly battered village, finding what looked to be a long-disused bakery and book shop.  Hearing the votes for sheriff, she pondered for a while, then chimed in with a vote for Marguerite.  "This place seems like it could be dangerous.  We may need someone tough."
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Ryven

I will also put my vote in for Eden. ^-^

Kanrya

I put my vote for Marguerite

Izu

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

Autumn52

As Xandi found a small cottage to fix up, she heard all the others placing their votes for a Sheriff. Xandi threw her vote in for Valerian, saying she would be a wonderful sheriff.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Teno

Hmm, no idea who should be, so I'm gonna say Val.

Autumn Sativus

Votes for Sheriff:
  • Valerian: 4 votes - Country, Izu, Xandi, Teno
  • Eden: 4 votes - Kip, Remiel, LadySky, Ryven
  • Marguerite: 2 vote - Valerian, Kanrya
  • LadySky: 1 vote - Eden
  • Kip: 1 vote - Marguerite

Not Yet Voted:
  • Lunarking
Us against the world

Autumn Sativus

With a tie for Sheriff voting, the official result was left up to the die. And so it would be that Valerian was chosen to be the town Sheriff, to uphold the law and make decisions if they were required. For some they celebrated, while others grumbled about the loss of their candidate. But overall, the town would choose homes, roommates, and bedmates, and head to their new homes for the night to clean and rest their weary bodies. Little did they know what could be lurking in their midst.

Players:
  • Country
  • Eden
  • Izu
  • Kanrya
  • Kip
  • LadySky
  • Lunarking
  • Marguerite
  • Remiel
  • Ryven
  • Teno