A World of Leagues

Started by Jag, January 16, 2010, 01:13:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Doktor Sleepless on January 24, 2010, 04:56:24 PM
You have not scared me away... I just haven't found the time to write down my profile, and I prefer to write it before posting... And get better, Michi-chan!

No worries then.

And I hope you're doing better Michi!

Callie Del Noire

Liking the way the 'Limeys' are starting to come alive in the posts. Who'd have thunk it.. a clockwork version of 'THE Luggage". :-D

Jag

Update:

Baby is almost 100%...me I'm around...40% health wise. So I'm getting there.

Getting more posts in slowly.

Dok...if you don't think you can post anytime soon...then I'm going to just put it as your character sleeping for the current session and that just bugging Alexander all to hell. 'kay?
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Callie Del Noire

LOL.. LOVED That.. Selene added to the impending explosion too. :D

Jag

I'm going to add a 3rd character to the American league. That way we have an even number of men and women. Plus, I think we need at least one less dominating woman. Don't want to have all the men at their knees all the time, do we? :P

sinera

Am I missing something? I can't seem to find an American League thread... wanted to see where it had gotten to before making my character.
O/O | A/A | My Intro | Fairytale Requests
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

Jag

Callie Del Noire

Mostly it's just Selene doing her best to spin up the american version of Campion Bond in hopes he'd let something slip. :D

Jag

The American Female version of A.J. Raffles:

Name: Abigale Jane Racket
League: American
Played By: Michi No Sora
Height: 5'4''
Weight: 125 lbs.

Description: Physically she is much like Mina Murray. She is of short stature and very much the fragile doll. Abby (as she is called by those close to her) is a pretty girl and rather proud of it. She knows that she is pretty and can use that to her advantage if the situation calls for it. Though her lovely body is usually covered in clothing. Abby rarely lets anyone see more than her hands and face. Even her arms are usually covered. Either by long gloves or long sleeves.

Character Biography: Born to a rich family she spent her days in etiquette classes and learning her place as a woman. She didn't openly break away from her family. Instead she played her part as the sweet daughter. Abby has always been a quite and kind woman. She never caused an issue for her family or within her group of friends.

While in school she found the book The Amateur Cracksman. The story of A.J. Raffles as told from the point of view of friend Bunny Manders struck something in her. Like herself, Raffles is bored with life. Bored with playing the games of his public life. The need for excitement in her life rings true in the character as well. Though unlike the book she had no friend with her to help her achieve this excitement. Still, she can't help but love the idea of midnight thefts from people who will not be hurt by losing a few diamonds.

By day she is the sweet daughter of a rather wealthy family. A woman that is soon becoming labeled as an 'old maid' for her refusal to marry. By night she is probably the world's only gentlewoman thief. Her first theft was a rather small one, but then again she saw no reason to jump in too quickly. She considers it to be her most prized possessions. A small chain necklace. It's not worth much money wise, but it means a lot to her. She got it from sneaking into the house of a former friend. The girl had been her supposed friend. Her first. But the girl had crossed her by seducing the man that was supposed to be her future husband. While Abigale had no intentions of really marrying him, that wasn't what mattered. The necklace was bought for the other woman by the man and she took it.

Unlike the book character Raffles, Abby has only been caught once. She was caught by some well to do in upstate New York. At first she was thrown in jail, but for some reason she was let out and given a few options that lead her to her current situation.

Personality: Very quite and usually very unassuming. She tries to keep to herself. Unlike her book counter part she does not want an very open public life to try and mask her preferred life.

Equipment: A set of lock picks, skeleton keys, and various other objects.

Jag

I hope Dok has been okay. I'm not sure he's even been on Facebook lately. He hasn't logged on since the 29th.

*goes to search to see if he has an AA thread*

PhantomPistoleer

Would it be possible to play as the Shadow in the American version? o_o
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Jag

Callie Del Noire

Cool! A two gun wielding force knowing the evil that lurks in man's hearts!

PhantomPistoleer

Hmm.  ::Taps chin::

I think I may, I think I may, I think I may join a game today.  :o
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Jag

He could be a last minute recruit like Abigale or join up as a forced entry once they get to their destination.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Michi No Sora on February 01, 2010, 08:04:53 PM
He could be a last minute recruit like Abigale or join up as a forced entry once they get to their destination.
He's welcome.. so long as he puts Alexander's BP up at least 20 points. Want a coronary quickly.

PhantomPistoleer

I still haven't decided, but can someone give me a brief rundown?  o_o
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Jag

Why you wanna kill Alexander so much? What did he ever do to you? :P

Right now Selene is trying to give Alexander (the government lackey) a heart attack as quickly as possible. Jack just woke up (apparently as people were leaving)...the sleeping pushed Alexander ever closer to that heart attack. Abigale was caught in a theft and given the option to join up. Now they are leaving and heading out to Alabama to study a case of mass pregnancies that have to deal with an Asian doctor whom may be a body swapper. Of course Alexander being shoved into going with them is pushing that heart attack right along.

On the English side, Mina is just about to explain to their group about leaving for the US to hunt down the former Limehouse leader known as the Devil Doctor. They known nothing of the pregnancies, American group, or possible body swapping.

Or just read it for yourself in Callie's post. >.<

I think the main goal is not the pregnancies, but to give Alexander a heart attack. O_o

PhantomPistoleer

Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Jag

I think Selene and Mina together around him will cause that flatline in no time. Unless they get into a cat fight and start ripping clothing off. I don't see many of the men stopping that.

*giggles*

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Michi No Sora on February 01, 2010, 08:15:00 PM
I think Selene and Mina together around him will cause that flatline in no time. Unless they get into a cat fight and start ripping clothing off. I don't see many of the men stopping that.

*giggles*

I foresee three possible outcomes..

1. They walk into the room and quietly (and professionally) hate one another
2. They walk into the room and quietly (and professionally) like  one another
3. The universe implodes.

NO matter the outcome... it will be bad for their 'minders'.

Remiel

QuoteI think Selene and Mina together around him will cause that flatline in no time. Unless they get into a cat fight and start ripping clothing off. I don't see many of the men stopping that.

I sure wouldn't!